• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God Discussion Thread

I guess so, well you have the distance the attack traveled.

Hoaquin didn't use lightning but yeah not many can survive an attack from him.

nice one,I think he started a couple of pages before that one, page 13, although base on Baam position no time probably past by the time Love got there. when you post this you'll need to add in baam's movemnt as well to get a good picture about the time Love took to move.

we kneed more people to be involved to get this going since we barely even scratch the surface of this series.

the problem with the second one is that there is no clear view on the space between Baam and Urek, so while we can use the scan it's debatible if that's all or if there's more. and it more then ten seconds, around 12 since he did talked before and after counting. and useing Zigena's size is sort of useless here since we don't know where in relation that pathway is in it's body.

The problem with the third is how would you be able to messure that as far as I can tell there's no indications for it.

lets' hold off Helltrain station and beyond untill we have Workshop and earlier worked on so that we don't have soo many things to work on at once. we still have to work on AP feats after working on the speed feats just to make it easier on us.

besides useing the third as casual isn't able to justify casual Urek when compared to his casual plays in the Hell Floor.

I'm simply giving things as I reread the series. Truthfully we need a bunch of calculations. I figure I can use this as a storage place for links for potential calcs as well as for abilities. Though the tower of god wiki should have their abilities.

i know just figured that it's best to deal with the first half of the seires first rather then do all of them at once considering the difference in power between the two.

Eu e alguns outros amigos calcularam alguns dos feitos ToGverse, assim como nós montamos a hierarquia quase completa deste verso.

Koon Ran cria seus raios de nuvens carregadas assim que são raios reais.

Com isso pode-se escalar muitos regulares como Hypersonic e alguns como Massively Hypersonic.

Em poder destrutivo, temos uma façanha de Yuri Zahard que atinge o nível Island.

Com informa├º├Áes entrei em notas do autor, também temos outros dados relevantes, tais como o tamanho dos pisos etc ...

http://pt-br.liberproeliis.wikia.com/wiki/Blog_de_usu%C3%A1rio:phanthaminum

If they are accepted then that makes it very helpful, It would help a lot for the second half of the series since that section will be the most troubling.

Bump. There's a discussion on the speed of electricity here, so we might be able to use whatever speed they decide on some calcs based upon Ran's electricity and Hoaqin's electricity.

I think a proper speed for helltrain is Hoaqin's attack speed when he was facing baam when he powered up from the 'last clone' during the finale stage. he was able send thousands of attacks at abstract trajectories within a second or two by the looks of it, chapter 193 page 93 to 101.

I know they both are more powerful then the other contestants but it shouldnt' be that much of a difference over all

Bam and Hoaqin should be somewhat significantly above others within their respective groups, with the exception of perhaps Endrossi.

I know that, but I think it wasn't that much of a difference, I think the level they both were at wasn't a Ranker only powerful D-Regular and since Baam could of match that level on his own once he actually got serious and angry its probably an indication on the difference. Sure, he was tired but I doubt it's not beyond his ability and we both agree that Endrossi is a little bit more powerful then Baam, at the very least we can put them at 'possibly' if it sounds too much.

I figured that useing this as a base was a better idea then banking on the electricitty to be high I mean the Khun guy from the train station completly outpace that and he's not probably not even a Ranker.

Androssi only lost to Kaiser due to the rules of the station not because she was weaker then her, Androssi even outright stated that she wouldn't loose a second time to her

Statements don't equal feats. Endrossi lost because of Kaiser's technique, not because of the rules of the station. The rules of the station only prevented her from fighting Kaiser again. Bam was able to adjust in the midst of the battle and felt like he was going to win the entire time, and he did indeed win. The rules of the station had nothing to do with the fight between Kaiser and Endrossi, other than the conequences should one lose.

Actually, using the electricity would provide far better feats than the one with the sniper rifle which we currently have. Speed of electricity >>>> Speed of a sniper rifle

not the sniper feat but the attack that the unname khun launched to delay the train so that the others could get on it.

Endrossie stated that she lost due to her not knowing Kaiser's abilities and not because she was weaker then Kaiser[1] [2] she lost not because of a difference of stats but because Kaiser had the advantage due to Kaisers abililites and Endrossi not takeing Kaiser seruoisly and let her guard down [3] [4] , I'm not saying that Kaiser is weaker then Endrossi but it wasn't strength or speed that she won with but her skill and Endrossi's carelessness that decided the match.

Baam just wasn't as carless when he attack Kaiser and was prepared to deal with any traps Kaiser might of set up even if he didn't know what they were.

I'm aware that statments aren't taken seriously when compared to Feats but if someone like Endrossi stats she would win then I believe her but that's just me.

True, a battle can be decided if one gets their name taken. But that wasn't the case with Androssi. She fought Kaiser fair and square, and she lost. Sure, she might have better physical traits, but Kaiser is far more skillful, a more intelligent fighter, and has a bit of hax about her. A battle isnt necessarily decided based upon strength alone, which is why Androssi lost. She claims that she would win because she knows about Fenryl, but there is no guarantee that this statement is true, for Androssi has shown herself to be overconfident, and even arrogant before. It's a part of her character, and contributes to how she fights.

I see what scene you're talking about with the unknown Khun. Ran's feats might be better, as the electricity was at a much closer distance than when they were trying to board the train.

that khun guy was 15km away and he land the attack probably within 1-5 seconds given a range from mach 8.7 to mach 43.7, unless we can find evidence that Ran's electricity is actuale lightning I doubt we'll get anything massive out of Ran's electricity.

I feel like we're going around in circles with this and I feel like it won't go anywhere in the end can we just go back to the haoqin's attack.

For Hoaqin's attack we're waiting on Unite Our Rice to evaluate it still. Perhaps one of us should leave a polite message on his wall again. Though he is busy with school.

It isn't that we can't go anywhere with this. If the folks discussing electricity agree on a speed, then all we have to do is scale all the characters above Ran from one of his fights. Like the one with Arie. However, we can also use the lightning that the unnamed Khun used. If you would like to find the panel and post a request for the speed to be calculated on the calculation requests page, then I would please ask and encourage you to do such.

the sword attack that I just showed you, chapter 193.

I already posted it here but I suppose so.

very nice. If you ever get the chance I posted a couple of speed feets in the request that would be nice if you can look at.

Litentric Teon said:
Bump. There's a discussion on the speed of electricity here, so we might be able to use whatever speed they decide on some calcs based upon Ran's electricity and Hoaqin's electricity.
It's not electricity. Ran has actually created a (small) storm cloud with it before and Shinsoo can take on the properties of water, fire, air or light etc. Shinsoo has an endless list of variations. As it can be so many different things, nothing can be singled out to define Shinsoo or to assign it to a special property.

That mean's it is real lightning.

Oh, gotcha. Thank you for the clarification, and for the calcuation as well. I hope that it is accepted. And if it is indeed real lightning then that makes the speed feats we found earlier far easier to calculate.

Back