• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the conclusions here, and has what has been accepted here been applied yet?

Antvasima

Until now

Accepted: Madness/Fear Manipulation and resistance to it for majority, if not all characters, Immortality Type 1, Administratos's Illusion Creation, All "Likely 6-B" will become "6-B", Size Manipulation for Urek, Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development [Battle] for Baam, Resistance to Psychometry for Baam, BFR for Karaka, Limb Creation for Kallavan, Berserk Mode for Paul, Downgrade from High 7-A to At least 7-A and At least Low 6-B, at most 6-B to Low 6-B, Redan Multiplier, Merging keys, AP, Precog to Zahard, Resistance to Precog for Baam, Zahard and Family Heads

Rejected: Non-Physical Interaction, Resistances to Disease and Fire Manipulation

In discussion: Baam's Likely Resistance to Fate Manipulation, New calc to Administrators AP using the area of the floor

Okay. That is probably fine then.

Should I ask a few calc group members to comment here?

we should really downgrade Data Maschenny with Redan to "Unkown, At least Low 7-B, likely 7-A with Transcendental Skill"
^ i'm actually fine with this. The only thing Baam did with the second thorn was use his transcendental skill and i don't remember him taking a straigh hit from Kallavan(i remember him avoiding the punch but still taking some damage). I think we should have further proof that he can generate enough power to hurt Kallavan with things other than his transcendental skills while using the second thorn.

^ i'm actually fine with this. The only thing Baam did with the second thorn was use his transcendental skill and i don't remember him taking a straigh hit from Kallavan(i remember him avoiding the punch but still taking some damage). I think we should have further proof that he can generate enough power to hurt Kallavan with things other than his transcendental skills while using the second thorn.
He did take a straight punch from Kallavan.

He did take a straight punch from Kallavan.
E avoided both punches from Kallavan(you can see him moving his head out of the way) he only took the residual damage from the explosions. And even then, he was not using the second thorn, that would imply that Baam is comparable to Kallavan using only the first thorn. And even if he took a straight punch, Kallavan was being held back by Karaka.

There's a lot in the OP to go through. I'll have a start reading it and leave my thoughts on the thread when I can.

Okay. Thank you. We specifically need calculation help though.

Yes, Monarch already accepted and rejected many of the stuff here.

So, Since we're not going to come to a conclusion about Baam's AP like that, I propose this:

True Self Mode Baam: At least Small Country level+, possibly higher (Stronger than Karaka. His' and Karaka's combined attacks managed to lightly harm a suppressed Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan), higher with Red Thryssa (Vastly stronger than his normal Red Thryssa Transformations. Briefly traded one blow with Kallavan), far higher with 2nd Thorn (Much more powerful than before. With his best efforts, he almost taken off Kallavan's arm with one of his most powerful techniques)

It seems to be a safe option

So, Since we're not going to come to a conclusion about Baam's AP like that, I propose this:

True Self Mode Baam: At least Small Country level+, possibly higher (Stronger than Karaka. His' and Karaka's combined attacks managed to lightly harm a suppressed Essence of Bravery Form Kallavan), higher with Red Thryssa (Vastly stronger than his normal Red Thryssa Transformations. Briefly traded one blow with Kallavan), far higher with 2nd Thorn (Much more powerful than before. With his best efforts, he almost taken off Kallavan's arm with one of his most powerful techniques)

It seems to be a safe option
his defenses would stay at 6-B as blue thryssa tanked three full power hits from kallavan. Also i dont think 2nd thorn should be far higher, just higher as far higher means colossal tier differences (like country level being possibly planetary), though i might not be correct.

his defenses would stay at 6-B as blue thryssa tanked three full power hits from kallavan. Also i dont think 2nd thorn should be far higher, just higher as far higher means colossal tier differences (like country level being possibly planetary), though i might not be correct.

Yes, Blue Thryssa will remain 6-B defensively and Unknown offensively, I added "far higher" due to the fact that Baam with 2nd Thorn is practically at the extreme limit of Low 6-B+ and almost reaching the 6-B baseline because of powerscaling, like a situation similar to Asta, but honestly, I also have no problems with just "higher"

Are there any calcs that need to be looked at specifically?

I see one was linked to up above which I've already evaluated.

From what I vaguely recall, we need help from somebody to make new calculations, not evaluate them, but I may misremember.

Enryu can you provide useful information that Damage can use to calculate it please?

Well, I’m sorry if this seems too little but this is the most I can do to help with the calculation:

It is a thread totally dedicated to this that can contain useful information

I don't know the verse well enough to be able to calc that from scratch I'm afraid. If somebody wants to put something together for it, I can help evaluate it.

Are there any other calculations that we need performed, and should I ask some other calc group members for help as well?

Enryu:

Would you be willing to try to summarise the available information in a more useful manner please?

ill try to help with height
The first image in this chapter is a test area located above icy mountains

we could also use the urek calc
to try to determine the height of a floor.

Honestly, that thread is all I can do with my knowledge about calculations, but I can talk other experienced ToG people for more information

Okay. The relevant part is to describe a feat well enough to allow the calculation group members to know enough to properly do their jobs.

Last edited:

the Dog shelter pipe is 3 km tall , so the whole thing should be around 5 km from what you can see on the scan, Yama's mothership is bigger, and there are things even bigger than the Cage compared to what we can see. I think a floor is easily more than 15-20km tall, because we must not forget that they are on the sky and they can go even higher

@Enryu_The_Red_Tower Slightly off topic but I'm pretty sure this:
Resistance to Psychometry (The mirror on the hidden floor could not see his past)
Was actually due to all traces of Arlene being wiped out, even from the artificial creations of the Workshop as Garam said during the Floor of Death, and not something within Bam's own power. Plus, given that his sworn enemy was himself during his isolation in FUG, the Mirror had to have seen some of Bam's past.

As for the height of a Floor to help with volumetric calculations for Admin Powers, we now that the whole terrain of the Floor of Death was inside the corpse of an Administrator, which included mountains and several kilometers of air space above said mountains... But that's not really inputting any new information

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Well, I'll tell you what can help you.

1) The Outer Tower has the size of North America
2) The Inner Tower and Middle Tower are big enough to have a sea within its borders, as we saw it in Horyang's flashback and Zygaena's Flower Arc
3) It is constantly stated that both the Inner and Middle Tower have Oceans too, as Wangan and others characters said
4) What I can say is that, to base ourselves on how big they are, we can use the oceans and seas that cover around the North America, but I don't know if that would be using too many assumptions
5) As we saw in the Floor of Death, the floors are capable of having mountain ranges as big as the Andes mountain range if not bigger

That's the information I can give you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back