• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they are within the outer tower and a floor on the outer tower is the size of North America, then can't we just use North America's size as a floor's size?

I think not, besides that, only the Outer Tower is confirmed to have the size of the North America, while the Inner and Middle Tower (this Area was confirmed to be smaller than the Outer Tower) does not, but we know that both are big enough to have Oceans and Seas within them

Wait, hold on, if the Inner and Middle Tower are within the Outer Tower and we have a confirmed size of the Outer Tower, then it doesn't matter what size the Inner and Middle Towers are if we're trying to calc the destruction of the Outer Tower, are we trying to calc only the destruction of the Middle or Inner Towers?

@DemonGodMitchAubin
It think when Enryu says that the Middle and Inner Tower are within the Outer Tower, it doesn't mean that the area of the Outer Tower includes the areas of the Middle and Inner Tower added together, it means that the Middle and Inner Tower are surrounded by the Outer Tower. (Imagine a circle being the Inner Tower, and two concentric rings around it being the Middle and Outer Tower)

basically, considering everyone is being cofusing, ill explain.
there is the tower. The inside of the tower is like the attack on titan walls for each floor. There is the outer tower surrounding the middle tower surrounding the inner tower.

Well if they are within the outer tower and a floor on the outer tower is the size of North America, then can't we just use North America's size as a floor's size?
I thinks its more like this(made in paint quickly, dont judge me)
How i think the tower is:
Tower-composition.png
Outer Area(Yellow only) is as big as North America.
but the part inside it, its unknown, we just know its big enough to contain oceans,seas and mountain ranges.
basically, yellow encompass blue(Middle A.) and gray, but Yellow only is North America sized.
(P.D idk if encompass its the best suited word for it, but yeah.)

Oh, ok, now I'm starting to get it, that does make things significantly more complicated, do we have an idea of how large the Outer, Middle, and Inner Floors compare to each other proportionally, or do we just have to figure it out via context clues and what we've seen?

Is the inside larger than the outside? North America is not large enough to contain oceans as far as I am aware.

I guess we can assume the Middle Tower is half as big as the Outer Tower and the Inner Tower is half as big as the Middle Tower

@Ped2018 If you click the citation link, you'll see the GoDai translations say it's the size of "the continent of America", which could mean either option really.
2. The Outer Tower is the residental district of the habitants, and each floor of the Outer Tower is as large as the continent of America on Earth.

Only staff members can notify others.

It does not seem necessary in this case though.

Last edited:
@Ped2018 and ElajRuengies

Yes, it looks like you are right about the Outer Floor having the Size of America Continent, and the translation of the original SIU blogs is also confirm it too, thanks for remembering that.

In addition, this is more consistent with with the Floor Areas having oceans, mountain ranges and seas within them than North America, which is not large enought o contain them.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

As the two said above, the Outer Floor is the size of the entire America Continent as the translation of the original blogs show, I hope this helps you a little with your doubts.

Last edited:
Ok, I think I have an idea on how to calc this feat, so now the Outer Tower is the full area of both Americas? That means both North and South combined? Wow, that's big

Yes, the Outer Tower is surprisingly as large as the both Americas, it’s really a thing.

Also, thanks for taking your time to join this thread

Last edited:
so for the whole tower it will be a different calculation or at least 2.63* 134 Petatons ? Because it looks smaller than what I expected

I'm bringing this up again now with the Admin stuff cleared; @Enryu_The_Red_Tower , I'm pretty sure this:
Resistance to Psychometry (The mirror on the hidden floor could not see his past)
Was actually due to all traces of Arlene being wiped out, even from the artificial creations of the Workshop as Garam said during the Floor of Death, and not something within Bam's own power. Plus, given that his sworn enemy was himself during his isolation in FUG, the Mirror had to have seen some of Bam's past.

I'm bringing this up again now with the Admin stuff cleared; @Enryu_The_Red_Tower , I'm pretty sure this:

Was actually due to all traces of Arlene being wiped out, even from the artificial creations of the Workshop as Garam said during the Floor of Death, and not something within Bam's own power. Plus, given that his sworn enemy was himself during his isolation in FUG, the Mirror had to have seen some of Bam's past.

So are you proposing to remove this Resistance or substitute to a limited version of it?

Last edited:
with the values we use and with h = 15-20km for each floor, I got V =1.495*10^11 km^3 - 1.993*10^11 km^3 for the entire tower, the Earth is more massive so phantaminum should be around moon / small planet lvl, I think

Mitch:

Thank you very much for the help. Damage3245 has already accepted the calculation, so it can be used now.

@Enryu_The_Red_Tower I'm proposing to remove it, since the limited resistance Bam had to the scale was due to outside intervention and not something within his own power
Fair enough, seeing your points I agree with that

Furthermore, I am proposing an upgrade to Season 3 True Self Baam with 2nd Thorn to "likely 6-B (baseline, 7 Teratons)", the reason for this is that the powerscaling from Base Yuri (5,972 Teratons) to this Baam is so big that it is not even funny

and also, enryu, ik it ain't easy but...can't we get a cooler image for karaka? ik it is a good render but it looks like that fish meme where it asks "do you have games on your phone?"

My f
and also, enryu, ik it ain't easy but...can't we get a cooler image for karaka? ik it is a good render but it looks like that fish meme where it asks "do you have games on your phone?"
Honestly, I feel the same way too, I prefer the original render, I'll see if I can change

And about the calc, you can talk with @DemonGodMitchAubin about that

Last edited:
So what is left to do here? Shouldn't you use the accepted calculation?

Rela or Rela+ for both, maybe rela+ they should be able to avoid Urek's attacks (Urek’s shinsu= ls with his sobriquet) since they are superior. Or unknow for Phanta, but we can't give Enryu Rela+ when Phanta is only Rela
Well, it's fair, honestly, I think Enryu should have at least the Speed of Light with Attack Speed as Urek and the Administrators, I mean, his shinsoo controll overall outclass both, so his own attack speed should be at the very least comparable to their attack speed.

While on Phantaminum, I'm thinking of downgrading his all statistics to Unknown since all we know about his power is that Enryu is nothing compared to Phanta, but the rest is unknown, we don't know the extent of his power beyond knowing that he can very casually destroy the entire history of Tower of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back