• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of Clean up

Sup lads.
Today I bring you a way less interesting CRT. It is a clean up CRT for Tower of God.

There are a few things that must be done so that the profiles start looking shiny and new.
Let's get started.

1. References

Adding references to new profiles has been mandatory for a while and those that don't have them are outdated. It is best that we start adding them whenever we have the chance.
Here's some of the profiles that need to be referenced the most:
-Bam's profiles, both of them
-Shinsoo page needs references and more scans of the important stuff
-Pages of Phantaminum, Enryu and the Admins need more scans and references. Gonna be a bit difficult since a lot of info comes from SIU blogposts but they are important none the less.

2. Separating Zahard and Eduan from their data versions.
I never understood why we had them in the same profile. DZ and DE have very different abilities to real Zahard as they have a bunch of data manipulating powers and immortalities. DZ also talks to the real Zahard at one point. I think it'd be fine if we turned the data Zahard into a key for younger Zahard and then took the original data key and put it into a new profile. Same goes for Eduan.

3. I was thinking about some calcs and realized that since Shinsoo is pretty much water where people can breathe, would it affect the calculations? If you have thoughts on that, please share.

Please tell me anything else you want to clean up. I probably would've made something different than a CRT but since I am proposing straight up profile separation I think it fits well enough.

Please tell me anything else you want to clean up. I probably would've made something different than a CRT but since I am proposing straight up profile separation I think it fits well enough.
While talking about Cleaning up. There are some abilities repeated in the profiles while also present in the Shinsoo page. So it's better to remove them from the profile.

Actually, based on the machine translation, it says that the Middle Tower is "A little smaller" so if we get someone to translate that part again just in case, we could reassess it as a close enough size as two make it basically x2 America size+Inner Tower (still big enough to contain seas).

Incredible find @BeTheWay1rst

Actually, based on the machine translation, it says that the Middle Tower is "A little smaller" so if we get someone to translate that part again just in case, we could reassess it as a close enough size as two make it basically x2 America size+Inner Tower (still big enough to contain seas).

Incredible find @BeTheWay1rst
Also:
2. The Outer Tower is where the general population resides, with each region's area being larger than the American continent.

Yup, scanlator confirmed that
Since there is no real cap for the size of a Floor, there is another point that i want to make.
We know that SIU informed himself about Trains and everything related to it for a good part of S2, Train City is literally a City sized Station
14-Tnp4JnQwRhQxk.jpg
27-gZN_HkVgb2qa7.jpg
24-Uzi9lRnZi2vdO.jpg

We also know that the Hell Train which is a Express train, a supernatural Train take around 1 month to go from 1 Station to another
37--WSDPrbrhg7xN.jpg

We know the shape of a Floor, the shape of the 3 areas of a Floor, where the stations are
19-0q_ojYo__4Th_.jpg

With all the informatiom that we have, we can estimate the dimensions of a Floor @Arceus0x

The minimum speed of an express train was 64 km/h journey speed.
This would make the distance travelled 46080km which is longer than the equator.
Additionally in our hell train calc we got a supersonic speed.
I think this is an outlier sadly.

The minimum speed of an express train was 64 km/h journey speed.
This would make the distance travelled 46080km which is longer than the equator.
Additionally in our hell train calc we got a supersonic speed.
I think this is an outlier sadly.
Where do you get 64 km/h from ?
Also, how would the result be an outlier ? We are constantly told that the Hell Train take 1 month to go from station to station for most of S2, it's not a one time thing.
As for the speed we can lowball it to the speed of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_Train_Express.
I am sure that the reason why you think that it's an outlier is the fact that for year of trusting the mistranslation that the Outer Tower was as large as the American Continent, when in reality, SIU said it is larger than American Continent and didn't give a cap to it.
Good suportive evidence is the abundance of of 100s to 1000s of Km structures that perfectly fit inside the area and being nothing next to the area of the floor

Where do you get 64 km/h from ?
"trains in the United Kingdom in the 19th century were called expresses as long as they had a "journey speed" of at least 40 miles per hour (64 km/h)."
Additionally I saw some claims that on average they are 50-160 kmh at most
Also, how would the result be an outlier ? We are constantly told that the Hell Train take 1 month to go from station to station for most of S2, it's not a one time thing.
Because the most we've been suggested is somewhat bigger than the american continent to an unknown degree. 40k km+ is bigger than Earth in all aspects. If SIU wanted it to be bigger than Earth then he'd state it, but he doesn't. He just suggests that it is bigger than the americas. He could've brought up Eurasia or straight up just say continent but no, he specifically states Americas. This means SIU has a clear understanding of his own tower structure down to the near-exact area and suggesting that the area is actually several times bigger for like a single floor would be ridiculous.
As for the speed we can lowball it to the speed of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_Train_Express.
That's not a lowball that is literally one of the most advanced trains ever. Using it as a lowball would not work.
I am sure that the reason why you think that it's an outlier is the fact that for year of trusting the mistranslation that the Outer Tower was as large as the American Continent, when in reality, SIU said it is larger than American Continent and didn't give a cap to it.
The fact that he compares it to the american continent and not the moon or the earth size-wise means that it literally has to be comparable in size and not that much bigger. If I say that an asteroid is bigger than a football stadium I am not saying that it is larger than Russia, am I? It would mean that it is bigger than 100 meters. This is the same case. It is larger but it is directly compared to a known size and not any bigger known size, giving it a cap of being smaller than, you know, the earth itself.
Good suportive evidence is the abundance of of 100s to 1000s of Km structures that perfectly fit inside the area and being nothing next to the area of the floor
It's not supporting of dozens to hundreds of thousands of kms, and there isn't an abundance, there's a few per floor and no more unless shown as such. Most structures we see are smaller than the Nest which is like 20km at most

Also, move this to the general discussion. This thread is for cleanup of references and such, not for scaling.

Back