• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toujou Karuna vs A really drunk Mad God

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
All right, here's to hoping one doesn't skullfuck the other!

Speed Equal(oh my god does Oryx blitz otherwise)

Both 7-B(second key of both used)\

Battle is wherever would be considered a homefield advantage for Karuna, i dont care where.

SBA otherwise

Karuna(You tell me.): 0

Oryx(upscales so far from 8.8 megatons he would be + if it didnt require a calc): 0

incon: 0

Right here we go for advantages

Oryx:

Higher AP and Durability i believe

Higher LS

Danmaku(probably gets stolen and used ON him though)

Skill and Expierience(by miles, hes a damn gladiator who can fight 85 people who also ludicisely upscale from 8.8 megatons, and should trainwreck 22 years of expierience)

Stamina(not going to matter because this fight wont come down to stamina.)

Immortality(loltype2)

Toujou

Resists most of the crap Oryx actually uses

Oryx doesnt resist his more nasty haxes, if he uses them anyway

(probably)Intelligence(Oryx is drunk damn near 24/7)

Range(no duh)

Precog(if its any good)

Back