• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou VS Undertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some characters in Undertale who are Tier 7, though you prove a point.

Though what would happen if all the Touhou characters fought one 7-C

Notadeadguy said:
I know some characters in Undertale who are Tier 7, though you prove a point.
Though what would happen if all the Touhou characters fought one 7-C
Hmm. Well i just checked the Touhou profiles and what i got is that some they range from 7-C/B at the weakest to like 4-A at the strongest. Undertales max out at like High 7-A(if you don't count those like Undyne the Undying, Max Determination Frisk, Chara, Asriel, and Omega Flowey). If you add the latter, however, they destroy the Touhou verse.

Though there's another question i'd like to ask here: What's the strongest hax those each side have against each other that could pull off a win here?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Though there's another question i'd like to ask here: What's the strongest hax those each side have against each other that could pull off a win here?
I can provide info for Undertale, as I don't trust myself with Touhou (haven't played in a while).

So for Undertale, it'd be:

• Various types of soul manipulation
  • Timeline creation and destruction
  • Space-time manipulation
  • Immortality
  • Being able to bring yourself back into existence through force of will, alone
  • Indestructibility
  • Inability to be killed as long as you do not want to be killed
  • SAVEs and LOADs
  • Potential acausality (Omega Flowey and Asriel)
etc.

Hmm. Well i just checked the Touhou profiles and what i got is that some they range from 7-C/B at the weakest to like 4-A at the strongest. Undertales max out at like High 7-A(if you don't count those like Undyne the Undying, Max Determination Frisk, Chara, Asriel, and Omega Flowey). If you add the latter, however, they destroy the Touhou verse.

I'm not really sure, but I felt like these games were similar which was why I decided to create this thread And I also felt like they had similar power

Shinki's max Potential is 2-C, although that's only a possibly. It would scale to the peeps that beaten her, but apparently no.

2hu has Soul Hax and passive intangability/immortality with Yuyuko, so there goes most of the verse.

Tho Reimu could survive anything they can throw, I don't see her (or all of the verse for that matter) to be able to do anything against some Immeasurable speedy guys. Yukari and other peeps like that have hax on some degree (like Sakuya haxing things out of reality) But again, Immeasruable speed. Only Shinki and the likes could survive the Top Tier's hit (Not sure if the likes of Kaguy or Mokou can survives Universal destruction) and Asriel just solos except for Reimu (if she puts up her Fantasy Nature at time)

So this fight seems like it'll pretty much go like this.

Most of Undertale's low to high tiers get ganked without too much trouble.

Then, it comes down to several possible outcomes.

A) Frisk solos

B) Chara solos

C) Undyne possibly solos

D) Omega Flowey solos

E) Asriel solos hard

I dunno, both Chara and Undyne needs really big determination to be Universal, not sure if any of the girls can be dangerous enough to warrant sudden Super Saiyan Undyne.

SaikouTouhou said:
I dunno, both Chara and Undyne needs really big determination to be Universal, not sure if any of the girls can be dangerous enough to warrant sudden Super Saiyan Undyne.
Chara, unlike Frisk, seemed to keep that status after they gained it. I don't think Chara really needs any help being universal+, anymore. As for Frisk and Undyne, I assume we're using them at their best, otherwise it's kinda pointless.

Gah, I meant Frisk, not Chara.

Also just a question, where does Immeasurable speed comes from? I know Flowey has Time/Space Hax like crazy, but does that really makes him beyond Time and Space? Since he needs to do the SAVE & LOAD conciously.

When Frisk fights Omega Flowey, Flowey's already wrecked the timeline, and the two are technically fighting in an empty void without space-time. However, Flowey's powers are independent of this, allowing him to save scum all he wants without the universe being present. This is solidified when you fight Asriel, and Frisk continues fight even after Asriel eats the timeline.

Well IIRC Flowey created a world for them both in their fight, but I haven't fought Asriel so I can't say for that one.

Did he? All I remember him saying was that he'd save over Frisk's death just so he could enjoy killing them over and over again.

As for Asriel, here ya go. At 9:40, Asriel uses his Hyper Goner (which keep in mind, is only the tiniest fraction of his power), and completely purges the timeline. Even after this, Frisk survives and the fight continues.

He was all like "You can't go to your old Save File! (Universe) But don't worry, your little friend Flowey has worked a replacement for you :p"

Tho that Asriel thing seems legit (Not clicking that because spoilers), didn't know that being outside normal space and time is Immeasurable.

Wasn't the "replacement" he was referring to just the empty void in which he kills you over and over? That is what you return to every time he kills you, after all.

The Asriel fight is great. You'll love it. Yeah, anything beyond normal, 3-D concepts of speed is immeasurable, unless you're 1-A, which is irrelevant due to being beyond ALL concepts of speed.

Dunno. I think I saw something about him creating an universe after that. Maybe. I don't know, don't listens to me.

I think what they're referring to is how the location of Flowey's savefile is "My World".

What if I stop talking. You cannot listens to something that doesn't exists. Your logic is flawed, abyssal idiot.

@Promestein

Isn't that just Flowey's way of saying he's in control, now? I mean, he did talk about teaching everyone the true meaning of the world (despite already having destroyed it), so it was likely he would just create it in one of his files after killing Frisk.

@SaikouTouhou

Fool! I can paint with all the colors of the wind!

These two need a crossover, at this point I'm just waiting for the 2hu fandom to go all fangame on Undertale.

Yeah, it's typically best to double-check before you try and take on the whole enchilada.

Those final bosses are CRAY-Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back