• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou VS Undertale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy

Why would you feel scared? lol We're just debating.

Anyway...

So, top-tier come doing top-tier thing. The only one that could escape (momentarily) this is Reimu Hakurei (Fantasy Heaven's unpercievableness), Yukari Yakumo (Boun haxx) and... Koishi Komeji? (Unconciously non-regconize) Also the Lunar Capital-tier and Dragon God-tier. It's most likely the top tier would find time to fight the two, and be distracted enough to hatched and execute a plan.

Not sure this would work. It's not like they're getting any time to process a thought or activate anything before an immeasurable speed character wipes them out.

Presumtably, they know that the top-tier power come fromsouls, which itself is normal, and the mysterious power that controlled by willpower. So, deactivated both of those thing, and the top tier power shouldn't work. So they grapped Yuyuko, Suika and somebody that could control emotion (in this case, Kokoro).

I have no idea why they would inherently know that. That would imply both verses received information about their opponents before the fight, in which case, someone like Chara would simply kill them as soon as the battle began.

Next, they need to somehow "convince" Frisk (very high chance he could escape it already) to challenge the top tier like they did last time (otherwise the top tier isn't going to be immobile enough to catch). The moment Frisk tried to "save" the souls from inside the top tier, that itself would give Yukari (layed under Koishi's abilities) enough loophole to open the boundary between mind, and plunging in the team.Then it would be the matter of simutaniously sapped away the willpower that come from the souls (done by Kokoro and Suika's attraction), and maunovaring the souls itself out of the top tier.

Frisk almost certainly isn't going to be fighting their own teammates. This is a verse v verse battle. Not to mention the specific properties of Determination seem to be made to prevent stuff like that. If they decided to attempt and goad Frisk into fighting their own team, provided Chara didn't just murder them at the start, one of the other immeasurable speed characters would have already done so. Probably Flowey.

I was scared of long walls of texts in Prototype's Alex vs Infamous' Cole. It's probably something similar to that effect. Or not. Anyway isn't Flowey just immeasurable if he's Asriel? Just checking

I'm feel scared if i know I'm losing a debate. Happen everytime.

Not sure this would work. It's not like they're getting any time to process a thought or activate anything before an immeasurable speed character wipes them out.

Yeah, but it's not like they are going to do it instantly, not before giving out a monologue about how their verse is going to be destroy.(their top tier tend to do that.)

'I have no idea why they would inherently know that. That would imply both verses received information about their opponents before the fight, in which case, someone like Chara would 'simply kill them as soon as the battle began.

Or they observe the way it work, and work out from there. And i doubt Chara would detect them if they made it this far.

Frisk almost certainly isn't going to be fighting their own teammates. This is a verse v verse battle. Not to mention the specific properties of Determination seem to be made to prevent stuff like that. If they decided to attempt and goad Frisk into fighting their own team, provided Chara didn't just murder them at the start, one of the other immeasurable speed characters would have already done so. Probably Flowey.

That's the more perfect, they wouldn't have to.

Happens to everyone, it's a natural reaction. But in the case that happens, sometimes it's better to give up. Can't win everything after all.

As long as it's not bloodlusted. And even if Chara tends to interrupt others, there's still the issue that he'll do that one by one just to sadistically watch their reactions.

But basically, nothing still changes man. If Chara can't detect them, he could just destroy the timeline/world with his Universe Slash.

You shouldn't feel scared to "lose" a debate. This is all, in the end, done for enjoyment, after all.

Actually, only Asriel did the whole monologue thing. Chara only engaged in conversation with the player because they'd already killed everyone else and Flowey shut down the game and busted Frisk's SAVE immediately after his ascension.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Happens to everyone, it's a natural reaction. But in the case that happens, sometimes it's better to give up. Can't win everything after all.
As long as it's not bloodlusted. And even if Chara tends to interrupt others, there's still the issue that he'll do that one by one just to sadistically watch their reactions.

But basically, nothing still changes man. If Chara can't detect them, he could just destroy the timeline/world with his Universe Slash.
Wouldn't that be a suicide move in and of itself? Like salting the earth you're standing from (though that wouldn't destroy the world, since Determination still exist). Not to mention last time i remember, he's only take the place of Frisk and ruin the whole game forever.

Andykhang said:
Wouldn't that be a suicide move in and of itself?
Nah. Chara (and likely everyone above Chara) would remain unaffected, and of course, Chara wouldn't care about killing off their "lesser" teammates.

Return for one more possibilities:

Like i said before, the only one that could escaped the time-wipe are Yukari Yakumo and anyone she carried, Reimu Hakurei, the Lunar-tier and Dragon God-tier.

Thing is, the top tier destroyed near infinite timeline right?

Would that just release that much people i mentioned before ? and the one that benefit the most from that are Reimu and Yukari.

If so, would they still stand the chance?

^with prep, perhap. I even suspect that she already done that with her mind, by connecting with infinite timeline and used parallel computer principal to technically have infinite processing power, while simutaniously monitor infinite timeline, so that she gained near infinite amount of information. Pure speculation, i know, but this probably isn't the weirdest thing she do.

Edit: And beside, there's still a thing with destroying infinity is going to take infinitude amount of time to do so.

Yeah but being 4D for example is far beyond just having infinite power.

Also, Immeasurable speed is also far beyond Infinite Speed. Since Immeasurable also includes Future and Past, Asriel could just attack Yukari before she did any of that, negating prep.

^Would that even work when she succesfully escaping the timeline, anyway?

EDIT: or even when she drinked the Hourai Elixir herself?

Assumptions.

For Yukari to be able to do anything outside the timeline she would need Infinite to Immeasurable speed, which she hasn't.

^she is the most probable one that could do that though...well, just behind Reimu.

But yeah, i know this is just assumption. I was wonder whether those assumption would work or not, like whether she could conciously escaping the timeline by drinking the Hourai Elixir.

Weird, why nerf Touhou on one thread and say that Touhou can even match Undertale's top tiers? : p

In any case if Yukari can do that with some sort of power it might be possible seeing as she interacted with 2-D before. But it's a possibility, not an absolute. As lovely as 4-D Yukari would be that's way too much. And I doubt Yukari would be the type to do that.

And assumptions are quite hard to implement unless you really argue for them I think.

^That's called "Winning logic" ^~^

And really? I think she's the type that would plan and do something like that since the long time ago, but find it to be boring instead. She could just keep, or even make, a Hourai Elixir in her gap and i'm not even surprise.

True that, but it's interesting to think of 4-D touhou and their haxx. I mean, what do you think would happen if you suddenly have infinite number of Yukari?

Implying anyone in Touhou can defeat Asriel (Yukari and Hecatia abilities are too much of a mystery anyway). It would be interesting if Sagume Kishin said Touhouverse can't beat Undertaleverse.

Touhou powers are currently impossible to measure.

We don't have nearly enough information to measure the strength of the character, since all battles occur under the spellcard rules.

ZUN also makes sure that no Touhou character is ever put in a situation where the full scope of their power would have to be used.

Canonically, Reimu blew a giant hole in the moon in the first game by accident, calculations here:

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/touhou-calcs-reimu-destroys-a-planet.22448/

Seeing as how amateur her powers were then compared to her current powers, her power is just batsh*t crazy. And she's only the tip of the iceberg.

^Who the fk know? What beyond the description is theory and the character's deepest mystery. And I know ZUN isn't going to answer any of this soon, or it would be a huuuuuge plot line.

The description does point to that fact though. The thing that people argue about and is a fking NLF is how much: Since technically, with that you go outside all of the thing that exist, was exist and will exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back