• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 1: Kasen stahp. (also spoilers, so uhh yeah)

Hell =/= The Beast World. So the Beast World conflicts didn't involve Hell.

The only thing is Eiki thinking about maybe taking action, but we don't know the specifics.

Well if she thinks to take actions on it the she consider the incident as something really reaally important

Also I know that in Beast World the law is basically the most powerful rules over the others

And Keiki it's not supposed to be able to create gods or something like that?? (Maybe I misunderstood something here, so I will appreciate if you told me that if this is accurate or not xd)

It doesn't mean it's a threat to her directly.

She can, in a way, but creating gods isn't applicable in AP. Gods in Touhou can be Cirno-level.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It doesn't mean it's a threat to her directly.

She can, in a way, but creating gods isn't applicable in AP. Gods in Touhou can be Cirno-level.
Honestly I don't see that gods can be Cirno lvl (just only the ones who lacks of faith), and also I don't think that some character of a low tier would be able to make an incident, even Yukari states in AoCF that if someone such the Primsrivers makes an incident it would be very easy to resolve, even that the spirits searched help from Reimu, Marisa and Youmu shows that the war wasn't something to be taken lightly, specially if we consider that the law in Beast World is basically "the most powerful rules"

Even Eiki thinking to take cards in the incident would confirm this

The Aki twins? The Yorigamis? The 8 Million Gods who are like 10-C? Gods can be anywhere on Touhou's power chart.

We don't know the power needed to start an incident so it's worthless here.

Also "the most powerful rules" only applies to the Beast World. Again, we have no solid reasons to scale those god tiers to Gensokyo's or Hell's.

Gods that are 10C?? Who??

And yeah there's no reason to think that those who didn't lose their faith are low tiers in Touhou, and also Yorigami sisters should be far higher than just 6C since their incident was screwing up the Dream World as a side Effect (literally stated by Joon)

At least the power should be far higher than 6C

Why not? If the spirits searched the help from Reimu and friends then this mean that Keiki was really a menace of that lvl, Eiki thinking to take cards in the matter just shows us that Keiki it's not someone to take it easy (unless you think that someone who is Low 2C can be concerned by a 6C), even if we consider that the beasts seemingly are Youkai that has more physical power rather than hax then I don't think they would be only low tier characters

Like, basic Kami that exist in everywhere, from a petal to a pebble. Tsukumogami is basically one example of them, in which the spirit inside them get corrputed and angry from neglect.

Also, isn't it implied that the Beast Realm is one of the six realm in the buddhist cycle, and thus should also be comparable in size. And since they're undisputed ruler, they should also get similar tier? (though yeah, tier and size of conquer don't match most of the time)

Most Gods are unable to interact with the world by themselves, being functionally equivalent to 10-C.

It was only allowing weird possession. It wasn't doing anything near feat worthy.

You need to realize that Touhou chars are either 6-C or Low 2-C. No in-between. If they have no reasons to scale to Low 2-C, they're 6-C.

Unable to interact with the world =/= 10C, also that may can be for more reasons that Just AP, so there's no evidence about a 10C god

Uh-uhm, literally stated by Joon and Doremy that the PP was screwing and controlling Dream World

https://m.imgur.com/EvV8koB

https://m.imgur.com/yXMzOUB

Idk, if we go so strictly with the gods then I don't know why Utsuho and Yatagarasu are Low 2C, there's no evidence that the Divine Spirit has the sane lvl of a normal god such Kanako or Eiki, or even by your logic they should be 6C so GG

Also, you need to know that even with SCR the characters can know how powerful is really someone, reason of why Yuugi recognizes the power of the protagonists in SA, and reason of why Kaguya tricks the main characters to try to kill Mokou

Unable to interact with the world = 10-C.

Except what actually happened wasn't AP. It doesn't matter what bullshit statement you throw.

...Except for the fact that Lunarian Gods are far stronger than anything on the surface.

If we took these kind of SCR statements seriously, everyone would be Low 2-C.

Again, why? You need to prove that. All gods participate in the creation of the world, or even all the reality as we know, why they wouldn't share the AP? Even the reason that they can't interact with the world (something that again, you have to prove that this means 10C) is because of the lack of faith, so you example doesn't work because I say that those who loses their faith wouldn't not scale

So for you, the direct mention of the incident srewing DW, the direct statement of the ruler of the dreams that the incident was controlling DW, and even her direct intervention because of this threat is not quantitative for AP??? Hmmmm (btw I'm telling you this even when the Yorigami aren't one of my fav 2has, but honestly I like how they changed at the end ƒÿöƒæî)

There's one reason to afirm that?? The Earth gods has they own fodder gods such the Aki, as you want to say, maybe the black sun is far stronger than they but far weaker than Kanako (even reason of why Utsuho ate him lol), even wasn't Yatagarasu a Divine Spirit rather that directly a Lunarian God??

I'm not saying that with this aaaalll characters must scale. But think it a little bit, why did you gonna trick two guys who defeated you in a inoffensive game to try to kill your most hated enemy for at least 1000 years ago??

So, I did digging and found out that Marisa did indeed nearly kill seiga. So everyone I had as 4-B originally is low 2-C along with some others.

I'll get deeper into this scaling thing once I finish nuking undertale.

A new Touhou manga series was announced earlier today Titled "µØ▒µû╣ÚàöÞØÂÞÅ» Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé┐Òé╣ÒéñÒâ╝Òé┐Òâ╝ÒüƒÒüíÒü«ÚàöÚåÆ", roughly meaning "Touhou Suichouka(Spider Lily) ~ Disintoxication of Lotus Eaters" Story by ZUN and illustration by Mizutaki

The serialization will begin on the November edition of Comptiq magazine

Source: https://twitter.com/ginger_toho/status/1176805133847429120

So are you supposed to be discussing issues with scaling here or saving for another time on another thread?

I do have the ones i had at 4-B as Low 2-C now. But i wonder, how comfortable are you with giving any characters unknown/at least (whatever tier) likely High 3-A possibly Low 2-C? It would help with some scaling that is vague in most areas but still pretty plausable.

Is it a recent feat that im unaware of? Not entirely sure of the context here. Or is it just something doremy does under spellcard rules?

Her last word in AOCF involves her BFR-ing her opponent in a dream (which is 4-A sized) and then nuking it on them.

It was there all along we just didn't bother to think about scaling it to anyone besides Doremy because that's silly.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Her last word in AOCF involves her BFR-ing her opponent in a dream (which is 4-A sized) and then nuking it on them.

It was there all along we just didn't bother to think about scaling it to anyone besides Doremy because that's silly.
It wasn't an entre universe/reality?

Back