• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 1: Kasen stahp. (also spoilers, so uhh yeah)

At best we can scale Kutaka to her, but since the Beast World isn't really hell, it's not possible to scale them rn.

So uh, tell me why 2hu is now High 3-A to low 2-C? Because, personally i didn't think it would go through ~~and i feel shitstorm incoming~~

Can someone help me find some scans (or at least where I can find them?) I plan on doing a thing and want some help.

1 Kaguya creating and Infinite corridor

2 Kaguya resisting Yuyuko's power

3 MFTL Speed justification for the high tiers is there a calc or explanation or is it just the one feat on its own.

Technically yes, but we don't know if she can apply it to herself to boost her reactions or normal speed. At best it'd be infinite attack speed in certain techniques.

Trick her into tiring herself out and then give her water laced with drugs. She can't die but she might be able to be put her to sleep.

00potato said:
Trick her into tiring herself out and then give her water laced with drugs. She can't die but she might be able to be put her to sleep.
That's not what I'm talking about

I'm talking about how to fight her in IN, I always tried it but I always just fight Eirin

I searched for guides on internet, but I wasn't able to find something

I NEED HELP ;_;

The one thing Dark Souls players always say: GIT GUD

But tbh, Kaguya is like other Touhou bosses, you just have to get used to the patterns. You can also watch the Kaguya boss fight on YT

Yeah, in that case, you can only git gud. There really is nothing like a guide or trick to make it easy as far as i know. You can watch the video to study her attack patterns. Other than that, you just have to get used to it, since Touhou is that kind of game

Makkurona said:
Yeah, in that case, you can only git gud. There really is nothing like a guide or trick to make it easy as far as i know. You can watch the video to study her attack patterns. Other than that, you just have to get used to it, since Touhou is that kind of game
E... I'm not talking about her fight, I want to know, how to get the stage A to finally fight Kaguya

But until now, I just end fighting Eirin as the final boss rather than Kaguya

That's what I want to know, how to finally get her as a Final Boss

When we can figure out the scaling.

For now, we can only have cow milf and chicken god at Low 2-C, the rest only being able to scale to 6-C.

Well as I remember the plot was basically a war between the Hell and ***** like that ( GTA Gensokyo ), and all begin because Keiki take control over it and so the spirits searched "help" for the protagonists(?

I think that maybe, maaayybe basically all bosses should scale (except the illegal fetus v:) for that, because in one or another way they were all involucred in this war, and also I hear that the beast world is one of the most powerful worlds in Hell (but also I can't confirm it, so F)

Anyway, if we can scale Keiki then I Will be happy ƒÖâ

Back