• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 1: Kasen stahp. (also spoilers, so uhh yeah)

Yeah, this uh went from 0 to 100 instantly. Not 100% sure what's happening yet but it looks very interesting. And pretty dark for Touhou, honestly.

Also relatively interesting feats-wise too. Even if I don't fully understand it yet like I said.

Also I saw some anons on /jp/ say she may not have access to Fantasy Heaven at the moment, so she may not be able to bullshit her way out of this. but who knows, it's 4chan after all.

This applies to FN even more, given how OP it is. Also there is just generally no indications that she isn't able to use it.

Still, the wait until the next chapter will be painful for this one. This chapter left so many unanswered questions. Most importantly, what's up with Kasen.

I vaguely remember an interview about ZUN saying the next game will be another Spin-Off, but I can't find the source so don't listen to me.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Still, the wait until the next chapter will be painful for this one. This chapter left so many unanswered questions. Most importantly, what's up with Kasen.
It's not the current Kasen, per-se, but her more wild and horned (and badass) Oni-Kasen version of herself, when she was still drink everyone to the floor with Suika, and reign terror with her as the Youkai Mountain, before it's transport to Gensokyo, now manifested only as an wicked ghostly image of that days-long-past, trapped inside an arm. Instead of her fake-sage status we seen now, this is her when she was razing everything to the ground, embracing wickedness, and presumptively pile-driving her enemies with a smug on her face.

@Junko Well, the fact that she haven't FN her way out of this yet, is an indication that she doesn't need to be truly serious against her yet after all...Which honestly make sense, since if she could deal with Suika as her most drunkeness, she really didn't need to be serious against an arm.

Junkoposter said:
bumpo from the Junko
First off: I second the bump and I want to see that bunny lover of Chang'e once for all.

Second: after reading the comments a little bit, is Kasen an oni or the thing she consumed made her an oni?

Yey, more random statements to give characters random powers.

Also why are we still getting so many Sumireko stuff.

Also given the changes to Tier 3/2 we're getting, I'm expecting even more feeble attempts at making Touhou Low 2-C or something by some people. Especially when it comes to Doremy.

>Checking Marisa and Reimu profiles

>Immortality

>Type 5 Immortality

Oh shiiiieet, now every tragic/sad/depressing pic and fanfic and doujin involving them that i read before are not feels same anymore

Unless you're Mokou and Kaguya, but that's another story.

At least Reimu and Marisa will always be together in the end after Alice and Patchy dead :v

Back