• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 1: Kasen stahp. (also spoilers, so uhh yeah)

The wiki doesnt have her as being able to manipulate every higher dimension. Otherwise she would be high 1-C with hax by now. Though her hax are still classed as being Low 2-C here iirc.

Read this post said:
The wiki doesnt have her as being able to manipulate every higher dimension. Otherwise she would be high 1-C with hax by now. Though her hax are still classed as being Low 2-C here iirc.
Touhou profiles are incompleted in this wiki tbh, there are a lot of abilities that aren't on the profiles

I'm doing a thread about it and some other stuffs, but for now I can't make it, F

Read this post said:
Me personally, i see yukaris boundary manip as outright 2-B. Good luck getting past saikou with that lol.
That's...that's would be really reaaally hard

I have to show why gods' creation is far more than just limited conceptual manipulation :u

And tbh, I saw a few scans about Doremy, I can argue 2A Oo

I want to explain why I believe that. But it would turn into another lengthy debate i cant get out of. So imma save that for when I finish the whole ut thing.

I'm just shooting down any silly ideas before they dare become arguably.

Like even Low 2-C is vastly pushing it, let alone 2-B.

Read this post said:
Edit: Also Crypt lord seems like the kind of person who grew up watching nothing but cyriak videos on youtube.
I don't watch Cyriak, I just only hear about him

The thing is that I already possessed and corrupted by the hispanic shitpost and m3m3s, that's why I'm now the concept of Bruhmius Momentium

Eh, i might tell you the reasoning in dms later or something since im kinda curious what your argument is (plus you dont have junko there to strengthen you). Im not making a ctr regarding anything (other than ut).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I've seen this shit be "explained" countless amount of times. I really doubt there is anything more you could bring to the table.
The only thing that I can say that is pure wank and headcannon are the High 1B feats, 2B-2A are really different stuffs

Not gonna support Anything higher than 2C for Touhou unless we gets something actually massive and understandable for the next game. The latest one needed to support the already existing feats for 2C. I don't think you can get anything higher aside from the more untrustworthy stuff.

Sides, seeing 2hu be continously matched against broken annoying 2Bs and higher is gonna be aggravating no matter what.

Azh'Voroph said:
I've seen this shit be "explained" countless amount of times. I really doubt there is anything more you could bring to the table.
The only thing that I can say that is pure wank and headcannon are the High 1B feats, 2B-2A are really different stuffs
I mean I did find somethings that at the very least imply High 1-B Touhou (specifically for Yukari), but there's so much stuff to unpack that I don't wanna put the time into it right now. On top of Saikou's Tier 0 level of stubborness.

There is absolutely nothing implying High 1-B around here. Like High 1-C at best but that's not gonna pass the system's revisions anyway.

If I wasn't stubborn, we'd be having Tier 1 Touhou up the ass. Like even High 3-A was pushing it.

If I wasn't stubborn, we'd be having Tier 1 Touhou up the ass. Like even High 3-A was pushing it.
That was hardly even close to pushing it honestly, there were a bunch of things that establish realms that are infinitely-spaced (Like Miko's senkai and Avici [Literally the place you were using to buff Touhou to High 3-A]). Heck even Low 2-C is not so much a streach for me considering how Touhou works.

Ciruno Fortes said:
I can't even see any other feats that push Touhou any higher that wouldn't be considered exaggeration or hyperbole.
Sounds a little too pedantic personally, there are various details that would push Touhou in a higher tier than it is, but it seems like the pedantic view of Touhou is not gonna go away anytime soon (or ever).

Back