• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 1: Kasen stahp. (also spoilers, so uhh yeah)

The amount of spam matches is getting aggrivating, so here's some good news.

A new spinoff game was announced! Sadly, not a fighter but a platformer. Tudi20 on the Touhou subreddit (Google) translated the plot

Black water was blowing out on the ground. The water gave off a strange odor and couldn't be easily removed when it touched the body. It was not a substitute that could be used as water for daily life.

What sees the black water as evil, sees as good, sees as sacred, sees as evil, sees as natural disaster, sees as economic glory, various speculations, some Then it became a fuss.

However, at a certain event, the back of what was floating will be frozen. In spring water for drinking, in a beautiful clear stream, in a hot spring that is a place of relaxation ... Black water began to spring out regardless of location.

Basically, Gensokyo's about to experience this

Knock Knock, it's the United States
Knock Knock, it's the United States.

"She's also a god of fortune who's able to change simple, pointless work into something that's enjoyable and worth doing, and who can make the best out of any bad situation."

Yes

Junko gtfo

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"She's also a god of fortune who's able to change simple, pointless work into something that's enjoyable and worth doing, and who can make the best out of any bad situation."
Yes

Junko gtfo
fuc

Read this post said:
Wow, how powerful is yukari listed on there?
Look...

Yukari = 6B (And reminder that her RW it's very very limited)

God Tier = 7A

Low Tier = 8C

Hecatia = Unknown

Gods aren't non-corporeal or abstracts

No hax

Supersonic speed

Bruh momento numero Communism doesn't work

Literally, those are her haxs:

Skills, powers and abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, flight, energy attacks, induced attacks, barriers, ingenious intelligence (computational, strategic), absorption (energy), reflection (attacks), immortality (type 2, limited type 4, possibly type 6 ), Regenerationn (type 3; possibly higher, up to 7), extrasensory perceptions, border manipulations (combines dimensional manipulations, reality manipulations and conceptual manipulations), space manipulations (creating portals), appeal (spirits and shikigami), resistance vlyaemost (limited biological)

-Has yukari as a barely haxed 6B with supersonic speed

-Profile is around five times the size of ours

At least they... go into detail with their characters.

I wish our profiles were as detailed as those instead of mostly just superficial sentences. Also their profiles of Touhou are really freaking dumb (like they put Sagume at City level while Marisa is at Mountain level). Also not gonna lie they get really extensive with explanations, like look at the 07th expansion Profiles, they have a **** ton of stuff and information; here's a sample and another one . Sadly their downplay of some verses, especially 2hu, bring them down a ton.

ÆONS said:
I wish our profiles were as detailed as those instead of mostly just superficial sentences. Also their profiles of Touhou are really freaking dumb (like they put Sagume at City level while Marisa is at Mountain level). Also not gonna lie they get really extensive with explanations, like look at the 07th expansion Profiles, they have a **** ton of stuff and information; here's a sample and another one . Sadly their downplay of some verses, especially 2hu, bring them down a ton.
I still keking with that "Utsuho mountain lvl" and that "Kharn building lvl" XDDD

But at least their profiles and images looks good

Shouldnt all oni have high universal range? It was stated that all of them are capable of shattering the heavens with their hands tied behind their backs.

Read this post said:
Shouldnt all oni have high universal range? It was stated that all of them are capable of shattering the heavens with their hands tied behind their backs.
Yes honestly, it was the literal justification for them getting Planetary range when we thought that Hell was only Planetary in distance. Perhaps we should notify Saikou or another editor about thiis so they can fix it.

Suika maybe, but note that this was done via Suika's powers specifically. Yuugi, Kasen and co. don't have it. I don't think we can scale that to other people.

The statement to me just sounds like Aya going "woah that's strong, of course onis can do stuff like that". Like it's just a general strength comparaison, not saying that all Onis can do such a feat.

I mean. The statement pretty clearly stated that any oni could shatter the heaven with their hands behind their back. That sounds a lot like an aoe statement to me. Though suika did use a specific ability to do it apparently so im not sure.

Read this post said:
I mean. The statement pretty clearly stated that any oni could shatter the heaven with their hands behind their back. That sounds a lot like an aoe statement to me. Though suika did use a specific ability to do it apparently so im not sure.
That first statement was very much clear for me as well, not much else to say about that. That second statement does not disprove anything in my opinion, it would just be Suika using her powers to destroy heaven, it does not really mean she can't do it physically as an oni.

Suika
Here's the statement and scan.

Back