• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Final Boss Battle Royal

I couldn't resist. Just seemd too fun to ignore.

Excluding Junko, Kaguya, Yuyuko, Eiki, and anyone from the PC-98 era (Shinki, Mima etc).

Just Remilia vs Kanako vs Utsuho vs Byakuren vs Miko vs Sukuna

Location - Outside World , all starting 50 meters from each other

Scenario 1 - All Bloodlusted, no spell card rules

Scenario 2 - All gain EX bosses as backup (Flandre, Suwako, Koishi, Nue, Mamizou, Raiko), still bloodlusted, no spell card rules

Bonus Round - All bosses and EX Bosses vs Junko

All have their usual tools of trade and cards system from SWR and Hisotensoku. Fight lasts until last woman standing, rather its KO, Death, or Surrender

Utsuho likely wins round one due to raw power. Also, the whole sun thing makes Remilia completely irrelevant. Not a good matchup for her.

Leaning the same way in round 2, since Flandre's the biggest threat there, and sun will still screw her over.

What Promestein said basically. Koishi kinda makes it overkill alongside Okuu.

Also Junko basically scales to what is considered to be > All of Gensokyo. Speed advantage + DC makes her wins against everything. Except Koishi.

Scenario 1 I'm thinking Okuu wins cause of nuke spam. But then again they might gang up on he so she's kinda screwed if they focus all on her. So might actually lean on Remi here for fate

Scenario 2 - Gonna have to side with Koishi here. Just because she can murder everyone without being seen while Okuu pretty much gets collateral damage.

Leaning on Gensokyo side cause of Yukari in the bonus round.

^Utsuho get her nuclear material from Kanako though, so i doubt she's going to last long. Sukuna is a little fish on a big, radiated flate on these girl, that for sure. Remilia have so, so many weakness that the religious leader could exploit and annoyed her.

When you count in Round 2 though, all hell break loose: What will Suwako mountain-raising and Flandre's breaking will do to the match? Is Raiko going to rain thunder on all of them? Is she be able to when Koishi stabbed her in the back? Is Nue and Mamizou going to escap safely and have a drink?... The list goes on.

Round 3, I support Yukari (if she counted). She'll think of something.

Whatever the result though, the Outside World would be destroyed in a biblitical way.

She doesn't need to last long with that immense AP Advantage. The only one posing a threat is Sukuna, but she is still One-Shot.

Like Prom said, Okuu realistically melts Flan with her sheer presence, so she isn't a big factor. And Suwako is still below Okuu. Koishi pretty much rekts anyone who is Island level and possibly Mind Control everyone else.

Yukari's best bet is haxing Junko to death while the latter is distracted, but if she is targeted first I'm betting on Junko.

^Don't you think the Moriya Shrine's going to have at least some countermeasure in case of Okuu? And I doubt Koishi could conciously do that. And it's not like Flandre would disappear just by the hell raven's presense alone, and even then she would escape by virtue of Okuu's birdbrain.

Edit: Oh yeah, with Okuu's birdbrain and Koishi's emptyness, they would be a side worth bargaining for.

^They're still a gullible-as-fk side, though. So they're going to be kicked out of the fight one way or another.

Not going to really matter in such a quick fight. Due to Okuu's habit of going "Kill now, ask questions never" I doubt she is going to take long to solo the teams. And no one can really use Koishi's weaknesses if they can't even know she is in the fight.

^Lasted long enough, and the Moriya Shrine could easily tricked her into joining them though. Koishi's a pretty unknown factor, but it's only til she revealed herself out (and she pretty much don't have concious thought like tactic or trickery)

Back