• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally Accurate Battle Simulator!!!

MaxwelFISH

Joke Battles
Retired
The Open Alpha is out! That means we could probably introduce that to Vs. battle Wiki!!!!

What do you guys think?

lol its kinda funny i was thinking about this earlier myself, though they characters probably wouldnt be higher than 9-C/9-B with 9-A for the Mega characters and vehicles

Heh, already watched Geman playing this, is kinda funny how those stupids soldiers kill each others

Most of the normal troops would be 9-C due to pretty much just being normal guys with weapons, characters like the chariot and canon would be 9-B, the stronger units like Man Man, Chicken Chicken Man Man, and Dark Peasant would probably be 9-A

@Maxwel I believe so, yes, which is why he would be 9-A

@Gemmy lol you dissing the Chicken Chicken Man Man??

True...

(But seriously, Please don't talk about anything cancer related, I know I sound like a random 5 year old getting triggered, Just cancer is a horrible thing. I know people who have died because of it.)

Yeah unless there are some stronger characters/weapons then 9-A would be where they cap.

Also Dark Peasant would have superhuman reactions, combat speed, and attack speed for being able to fight against and intercept horses with his spikes.

Agreed, but one question. If a chicken man man is 9-A, then why can Dark peasent one-shot him but he is also 9-A?

Also what tier are the Trumps and Hillarys XD

Oneshotting a 9-A would just make you a higher level of 9-A unless you have better feats to warrant a higher tier.

Also, I'm having trouble with trying to learn how to calculate exploisions.. Any help?

It doesn't really tell you how to do all the side stuff, like "In order to find the Yield of the explosion, were gonna need to know how big the object is, scale the object down and figure it out!" or something like that.

I just want to know how to, so for future moments. It would be nice to figure out a megaton of tnt's damage, though.

Back