• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

god, why god, is there no VSBW discord :(

If it is an issue of moderation, I HEAVILY doubt there isnt enough community support to fill those spots, and server are just great for active, real time chatting about things like this. there is no big vs battle or tiering server out there and i feel like tons of people like that sorta stuff, and this wiki could totally do it.

There's private discord servers, some very large, however they're all filled with madness. Follow through at your own risk.
There are? Where would I find these?

In any case i still wish there were an official one as a sort of hub for this kind of discussion

Discord is a hellpit infested with creatures consisting of disgusting waste of DNA.
There are? Where would I find these?

In any case i still wish there were an official one as a sort of hub for this kind of discussion
Nah, don't join those groups. Trust me, you do not want madness lol.

Discord is a hellpit infested with creatures consisting of disgusting waste of DNA.

Nah, don't join those groups. Trust me, you do not want madness lol.
I just think live discussion where a bunch of people can talk generally about no specific topic in particular in real time would be so fun, which is exactly what discord is, but I guess you are right in that there would be bad apples but I still think it is a good idea if things were ideal.

Back