• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama Revision

Izzy doesn't seem to have a profile though. So I guess the rest of the characters will receive "City Block level (Comparable to Izzy, who survived this)" or something like that, am I wrong?

But other times, she along with Owen got hospitalized when a plane crashed into them, and such feat like that would warrent 8-C.

Okay. As long as it is based on calculations, that is probably fine.

I find it odd how this site constantly pats itself on the back for its insanely strict laser standards, to the point where a laser attack that's stated multiple times in a guidebook to be a "beam of light" and blitzes people who are casually Relativistic got denied for "not enough evidence." And yet some random laser dance machine gets accepted no questions asked.

Even if we're treating it as a valid laser it's like the biggest outlier ever. You can't tell me with a straight face that literally every single character, animal, vehicle and projectile in the entire series is FTL and that the TV show is actually using some high tech cameras that somehow capture nonstop FTL movement.

Also I went frame by frame for the supposed Chris laser feat. The lasers simply miss him and he moves out of the way after they're already fired. These FBI agents have stormtrooper aim. Also 2 outliers can exist for a series.

Last edited:
Here is the first frame a laser is on screen. Notice how it already passed Chris while he's standing still. He only starts moving away after it's already fired.

Second frame we see a laser and again it already passed Chris before he starts moving.

The last time lasers are shown Chris is already flying away. Notice how the lasers' line of fire is nowhere even near where Chris is at. Chris is aimdodging being generous. Really it's just that the agents are missing him.

The only real dodging feat is this disco machine thing. But if this is accepted then I am going to upgrade so many previously rejected laser feats because they all have much more compelling evidence for being real lasers. And also again it's an outlier. Only one feat in the entire series that is then going to have to be retroactively applied to literally every single human, animal, vehicle, camera or projectile that has ever appeared in the series.

This should be on a new thread, not necroing a one that's been out for over a year that was concluded before the forum move

I agree with most of your points, but even so.

I’m surprised this thread is still up

Even if it missed Chris, he still moved some distance at the same time the laser moved, so he should scale to that if we can compare the frames.

Also, I’ve been having a conversation on Discord regards to getting tier 7 back (but even if there are still inconsistencies, we are still up for Varies) now that they found some consistent feats to back up Ezekiel’s volcano feat, specifically Owen making a big splash and the island sinking creating a massive splash that had some of the contestants in the center where the leak occurred, so they would scale to tanking its KE or PE.

I misread the last post as being March 13 2021 instead of March 13 2020

Figured, but at least with you accidentally bumping this, I got to finally spread some new info

@Psychomaster35 Ah, that sounds interesting. Feel free to message me about that too if you like. But anyway, I think it should be best if we close this thread. And someone could make a new thread to downgrade the speed if they like.

I stand up and applause Ryu for pointing out what should be common sense that we got wrong, in detail and all.

Ryukama makes sense to me as well, but a new content revisions thread should be posted for this, yes.

Back