• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Drama Revision

Im willing to calc the ball, if you like.

Also, theres Owen's wave feat from what I have heard.

the ball from dramarama? I did a rough calc on it.

the ball went into orbit, hit a satellite, and went back down to earth in 3 seconds. assuming communication satellites were the ones hit, you get 11933286 m/s, or 3.9% light speed. the ball was tiny, so assuming the average mass of a ball, or 0.057 kg, you get 970 tons of tnt, or MCB

probably a highball but eh

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

By the way, just a minor nitpick about the profiles: you might want to fix the video links, as they are copyrighted.

Where is said scene, by the way? And shouldnt we call that 6-C, rather instead of flat-on Unknow? It WAS considered an island, after all.

Phantom Falcon said:
the ball from dramarama? I did a rough calc on it.

the ball went into orbit, hit a satellite, and went back down to earth in 3 seconds. assuming communication satellites were the ones hit, you get 11933286 m/s, or 3.9% light speed. the ball was tiny, so assuming the average mass of a ball, or 0.057 kg, you get 970 tons of tnt, or MCB

probably a highball but eh
I meant, did you know which episode?

The plane explosion feat Sierra survives at 19:16 should be calced too. It's a gasoline explosion and appears to be quite large even from a viewpoint so far away that you can't see the characters or the plane.

Total Drama World Tour - Episode 23 - Awww, Drumheller-1
Total Drama World Tour - Episode 23 - Awww, Drumheller-1

I forgot about that one. And yeah even though gas explosions are typically Wall level given they're not technically real explosions. This one literally did make it look like a legit nuke. I don't have time to calc it ATM, but it could be requested.

Total Dramarama I heard was non-canon, but the ball feat is not important then. And yeah, Noah's feat did get calculated at FTL.

Here's another feat (18:20) https://youtu.be/BgAyTKmrP0Q?t=18m20s where Owen gets launched by an explosion that sends him as high as the biggest cliff on the island. (Stated in episode 2 of TDI to be 1,000 feet tall). Owen weighs about 306 pounds. (Weighed 296 in Total Drama Island, but later stated in a Total Drama Action Aftermath episode that happened before this feat, that he gained 10 pounds.) So see what that gets ya lol.

Also Owen and Izzy getting squashed by the TDWT plane (4:45) https://youtu.be/ytcep3gabDY?t=4m45s and being all fine in the same episode just hours later.

It must be noted that Chris had to do it with a jetpack, so I dunno, unless thats reaction speed via his jetpack and not himself physically.

Unless his Jetpack is on autopilot, it would have to be via his reactions.

And as for the plane feat, both of them ended up being hospitalized. Seems inconsistent even further...

However, I will do the plane explosion thing, if you want.

Oh yeah, Sierra was left in a broken state, so not sure if she fully scales.

So I guess all that is left is to downgrade every Low 7-B character to High 8-C?. I don't see anyone else disagreeing.

They are gonna downgraded to 8-B actually.

Also, new abilities that were missing on their profiles will be added and FTL reactions

All righty then, seems reasonable. I am here to help with any edits necessary if the staff is too busy and there isn't anything else to discuss.

I guess so.

Can you summarize the changes and which characters would get them? I know that every Low 7-B would be downgraded, but I am more concerned with the FTL statistic.

The cast are 8-B scaling from Izzy's durability. And Noah's FTL reactions could scale to quite a bit of characters and it's consistent with Chris dodging lasers at close range that surprise him.

Back