• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Torturing myself because why not

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
I challenge myself not to change my pfp on forums or wiki for an entire year and a half. If I don't pass, I'll do a nitro discord giveaway for 20 users and I'll keep my word for it.

Here's the image of my pfp:
x3jxjCF.jpeg

So if you ever see my pfp isn't this before December 15th, 2025, then remind me to go bankrupt.

Also, I beg you all to not encourage me to change my pfp within the time period because I'm already broke asf and I need to pay my college fees 🙏🙏🙏
My grades suck so I can't get a scholarship don't remind me

Btw, not following this thread so I might even forget about it, teehee~

Quality's good so that's a 2/2
Colors seem to mix well enough, though there's a bit of an overabundance when you look at the smaller pfp version, 2.5/3
It works well as a pfp since it is a character who you can see fully, it explains your personality of being horny, but it is a bit too overdetailed for a pfp imo, you can't really understand the pfp to the fullest extent with side-vision, and since pfps are mostly observed like that it takes off points. 2.5/4
I don't really like it, 0/1

Overall: 7/10 - it's nice

Could've done better

Quality's good so that's a 2/2
Colors seem to mix well enough, though there's a bit of an overabundance when you look at the smaller pfp version, 2.5/3
It works well as a pfp since it is a character who you can see fully, it explains your personality of being horny, but it is a bit too overdetailed for a pfp imo, you can't really understand the pfp to the fullest extent with side-vision, and since pfps are mostly observed like that it takes off points. 2.5/4
I don't really like it, 0/1

Overall: 7/10 - it's nice

Could've done better
Infinite/10. Anything less for my grace is punishable with unseen and never told means.

Back