• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Torikoverse speed upgrade

Well, you should probably not start unlocking pages completely. It is just that new regular pages likely do not need to be semi-locked any more.

Done.

Also, i forgot to note that this feat seems to have been accepted by Aribitary(?). Does anyone know if this isn't an outlier by any chance? It's accepted calc-wise so far, but i'd like to know if this is not bad to use for upgrading the characters from the Four Beasts arc and after to Sub-Rela.

Neo's page is locked. That's the final one I think. Thanks for your patience @Cross

@Docanimetheory- please do not use capture level to scale characters again

Yeah i'm just doing this partly to get over the bird thing from earlier. Plus i don't have class in college until 12 in the afternoon so i have time for this. And NP.

I'll get to NEO in a sec.

I don't think that Unsealed Jirou should be scaled, he was weaker than NEO/Acacia (before eating Center) after all.

@Stefano we dont know if he was weaker as Acacia pulled a trick on him in order to kill him (which is more an indication of him being a threat). Unsealed Jirou should scale to the Eight Kings to say the least.

NEO/Acacia was able to consume Unsealed Jirou's Knocking, on the other hand NEO/Acacia couldn't eat Derous's Extra Dimensional Laser, as its destructive power and speed was simply too great for NEO/Acacia.

If Unsealed Jirou was trully at the level of the other Eight Kings, then i'm pretty sure that NEO/Acacia wouldn't had been able to eat and absorb the Knocking.

sorry, I just remember what you were referring to. Knocking isnt strength reliant but technique reliant/hax, Acacia eating it isnt proof of Jirou being much weaker.

Joseph619 said:
Neo's page is locked. That's the final one I think. Thanks for your patience @Cross
@Docanimetheory- please do not use capture level to scale characters again
No characters are being scaled just from capture level, it's an added bonus when used. You changed Zebra and Brunch's page without creating a revision post... you can't do that. Capture level is not linear but it gives us a relative sense of power. You also changed Neo's page in a way other than speed, seriously man...

Jirou had essentially defeated Neo/Acacia but chose not to knock his mouth.

Joseph619 said:
DocAnimeTheory said:
Neo consumed all the stars in the blue universe in 300 million years iirc. That should be a crazy MFTL+ feat.
If Neo can teleport using back channel that would nake it invalid. Majin buu also destroyed hundreds of stars off panel this way
ANOTHER was responsible for the creation of the back channel in the Red Universe though. So the back channel should not exist in the Blue Universe where Neo consumed all the stars.

DocAnimeTheory said:
ANOTHER was responsible for the creation of the back channel in the Red Universe. So the back channel should not exist in the Blue Universe where Neo consumed all the stars.
I am not sure. If you can convince the mods then it's fine by me. I am sometimes skeptic of off panel feats

PaChi2 said:
@Stefano we dont know if he was weaker as Acacia pulled a trick on him in order to kill him (which is more an indication of him being a threat). Unsealed Jirou should scale to the Eight Kings to say the least.
This ^

Unsealed Jirou would have beaten Neo/Acacia had he chosen to knock his mouth.

We have a bit of a problem.

The member ManlySpirit had his 4-Beast calculation blog accepted by a calc group member, and goes around adjusting the speeds of Toriko characters accordingly.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ManlySpirit/Satellite_Feat

However, he seems to do a sloppy job, as he generally does not provide any explanations, or links to the calculation, does not seem to check through all of the Toriko pages that need to be updated, and refuses to reply when I am talking with him about it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/698948

I would appreciate help with checking through and fixing the pages.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Toriko

What do you think about using Base Neo consuming all the stars in the Blue Universe as a speed feat?

As I explained above the back channel should not exist in the Blue Universe.

Probably an outlier. It does not particularly make any sense, given the othervise established power level, and that there were creatures with far higher capture level in the universe.

Neo should be capable of hunting down Cosmos Mammoth's as the universal alpha-predator. Cosmos Mammoth's are MFTL+.

So it should fit with otherwise established speed in the series. I also have in mind a possibly MFTL+ feat involving time-compression given that they are now MFTL.

Well, Neo is only capture level 32000, and the Space Taipan is far higher.

I suppose that it makes sense that he could match the speed of cosmos mammoths if he is also able to travel from star to star, but it may still count as speculation.

What do you think, Lina, Cross & Celstial Pegasus? Should we count Neo as MFTL+ due to supposedly devouring a universe full of stars?

I thought we just agreed not to use capture-levels. I would think it wrong to use capture-level scaling as an anti-feat.

Plus the Space Taipan likely has such a high capture-level for being the size of many ten's of planets. Capture-levels are often given for entirely non-combat related reasons.

I think a likely MFTL+ would be agreeable. Although I support straight up MFTL+ if others do too.

Well, capture levels can be used to say that another character is much stronger, just not how much stronger.

Using capture-levels even as a general relative sense would make beginning of series beasts like Planet level or higher. Which is the reason we are not using capture-levels from what I understand.

Ingredients that can't even move or really attack are given capture-levels. I would think multiple statements from the manga completely trump a one-off statistic from a databook.

Farmer with a shotgun isn't Planet level afterall.

Space Taipan was said to be dozens of times stronger than Eight Kings. ignore the capture levels, it's stronger than everybody by statements. Not sure how it compares to Grotesque Acacia

The lazer clearly reached another star which was shown to have planets in the panel. The Eight Kings all lost their titles after losing to Neo/Acacia. There are new Eight Kings which are presumably weaker.

Well try posting the calc on the wall of calc teams and also ask the toriko expert staff members for input. As for space taipan, there's no proof Acacia scales to it or vice versa. Dozens of times is quite a big gap in manga context

We just upgraded the Toriko speeds, and do not have the time to constantly revise the same calculations over and over.

I do not think that anybody has fixed the pages yet.

Yeah i think i saw a comment of Grudge not approving of the MFTL+ and Lina perhaps just questioning it. Not sure as to what Celestial think of it.

And yes, we did just upgraded them and i rather not go and revise them again in a short amount of time as Antvasima said.

Also @ManlySpirit, that's a thing you need to work on that Ant has pointed out to you that's just addning more things for i, or even Celestial, Joseph, or Grudge to work on. Which is this:

"We have a bit of a problem.

The member ManlySpirit had his 4-Beast calculation blog accepted by a calc group member, and goes around adjusting the speeds of Toriko characters accordingly.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ManlySpirit/Satellite_Feat

However, he seems to do a sloppy job, as he generally does not provide any explanations, or links to the calculation, does not seem to check through all of the Toriko pages that need to be updated, and refuses to reply when I am talking with him about it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/698948

I would appreciate help with checking through and fixing the pages.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Toriko"

Quite frankly, i think you should just let anyone whose experienced with actually doing things properly around with pages here (and no, i'm not speaking specifically of Toriko. I'm being general about it). Which in this case, i'd rather you let those like Joseph or even Grudgeman here or anyone whose into Toriko if you're not going to follow any of the above.

Even if you're not doing this in a bad way or intentionally, giving out the explanations to the pages that scale to whatever feat they get scaled at is important rather than just leaving it out which is generally seen here as not being helpful in terms of explaining their stats/feats. I know you did it for Toriko, but that's just it. The ones you scaled to him don't have reasoning and could actually confuse other people of why they are of that speed.

To @Grudge and Joseph and even Doc: I'd like for if you guys can go over any of the Toriko pages of ours that scale to Manly's calc if you can later.

That's pretty much all i have for today and now at the moment for here.

Back