• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Torikoverse speed upgrade

Based on Lina Shield's calc here , Toriko characters have got a speed boost (now MFTL). My proposed ratings

MFTL for Acacia, Toriko, GOD, Neo, Eight Kings, Midora, Jirou, Ichiryuu, Don Slime, Joa, Starjun

Possibly for Sunny, Coco, Zebra, Pair

Not sure for Brunch and Another

If anybody is missing please mention.

I feel like that only those who were around at the time of this feat that this happened should get the rating. I'm not 100% sure if Don Slime and Jirou at his strongest would scale to this. Same can be said with Ichiryuu even more as this happened about some time after his death.

Everyone else are good for this given how Neo had dodged and/or at least reacted to it and Joa moved fast enough to try and cut it down or something.

I'll just have to highlight this given its a really big boost from FTL to MFTL.

Since joa was able to react to the attack as you said shouldn't jirou and don slime scale as well? My toriko is rusty, but shouldn't they be above joa or at least comparable?

I'm really rusty as hell considering i haven't dealt with anything Toriko related in months. Which is why i'm not 100% sure if those like Jirou and Slime would scale fully or not....

Would think jirou and don slime would be comparable to the eight kings though, so if they scale, so should jirou and don, i think? I am rusty as well.

I think that Jirou, Don Slime, and Ichiryuu should probably scale.

This upgrade seems fine to me.

Agree, i had always knew it that this feat was indeed MFTL.

But i would like to said that only Acacia (After eating Center) and everyone equal or above him should be get scaled .

Neither Jirou or Don Slime should be scaled from that feat, since they were weaker than NEO/Acacia, who was been outmatch by destructive power and attack speed of the Extra-Dimensional Laser.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dfC0aT3M3...YAPGHPni8H4lqEqtYan6dwB8RuizlOwCCo/s0/011.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HFEBf21k8...lugzbythg_PfKYHATg9NkFo260Xi3wQCCo/s0/014.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rHRCZ2sz_...cs3K5ufN0kg2qaWgzQBucgA1_4oLoqACCo/s0/015.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-86Erre-KB...CtxNxxGhIH9wfcbfh7gLllg32J-551wCCo/s0/016.png

Celestial Pegasus said:
Would think jirou and don slime would be comparable to the eight kings though, so if they scale, so should jirou and don, i think? I am rusty as well.
I don't think so, since it was been show that the Eight Kings (at difference of Jirou or Don Slime) where actually able to match, if not outmatch, Acacia/NEO in battle.

And about the fact that Joa was able to hit the laser in time, it could had been just possible due of his Food Luck?

@Joseph: He probably should considering he was able to keep up with Acacia after he absorbed Neo, though even then this was with his Third Eye being active and yet he would have been hit that one time had Midora not prevent it at the last second.

So maybe MFTL with Clairvoyant Eye or something can suffice from what i'm looking at here.

DocAnimeTheory said:
Neo consumed all the stars in the blue universe in 300 million years iirc. That should be a crazy MFTL+ feat.
If Neo can teleport using back channel that would nake it invalid. Majin buu also destroyed hundreds of stars off panel this way

We need more supporting input here, Joseph. Much preferable than getting in trouble and/or having your edits reverted.

From the looks of it, yes.

We're just trying to figure out who exactly this gets scaling to and also need more input for here too.

@Joseph: Sheoth and Alakabamm, former admins of ours from a while back, were ones who knew the series well but they've been inactive for a long time and are likely to not be around here anymore or at the least for a very long.....time.

We're pretty much all that's left that is active, really.

Alright.

I also wish people cared enough to comment on here when i highlighted this. Cause this is a big speed jump, how can anyone NOT comment on here is beyond me....

I agree with most of the ratings provided by joesph, as for the possibly characters I'd most likely have them be scaled as well because the reason why they were so lacking in the final fight stems from the fact they did not eat GOD or CENTEr like toriko or the others did.

Although I'm a little skeptical scaling some of the 8 Kings with each other due the fact not all of them are fast physically(attack speed though they scale via that one scan that had them all colliding their laser attacks minus bambina who physically ran.)

I can agree with bambina scaling in reaction and combat speed to derous's laser as he was shown to be a little faster than all the others kings energy attacks. I don't think sky deers reaction scales to derous laser cause it hasn't been shown to move or react that fast(it really doesn't need to because of its hax maybe.) It's eye laser can scale as it moves at Similar speeds though.

Mother snake scales to reaction as it was able to blitz fully evolved NEO.

Horse king Hercules seems to be like sky deer in the sense it attacks fast but looks slow.but than again it was able to react to Blue Onis attack with hercules kick. So IMO it can scale for both reaction and attack speed.

Bird King is a little hard to judge since r doesn't show off speed to much and gets sort of blitzed by NEO. I'll let the others decide.if queen terry and kiss can react and fight with each other than their more powerful counterparts should be the same. So the bird king could scale both ways.

Whale king moon other than attack speed should not scale to the MFTL rating as it's not shown to be a fast character.

Wolf king Guinness scales matched toriko blow for blow in speed and attacked or reacted iirc grotesque acacia or merged acacia(albeit he failed to damage obviously. All Ana all he scales both ways.

Dunno how I feel about scaling down slime to it as he couldn't match up too well with NEO/acacia in their weaker form. Prime don slime though definitely scales.

Everyone else should scale minus Pair(he didn't contribute at all too the fight until,even than his power and speed weren't all that impressive so I don't believe he scales.)

Brunch is a toss up don't know if he got strong enough after eating all of acacias dishes to match with the 4 kings so I'll let the others decide that one too.

That's my say in it I guess

Thanks Grudgeman for your input. So Pair and Moon do not get scaled (only Moon's attack speed maybe). The others are possibly qualify. As for Brunch, I will also let others decide. I do not have any opinion

Joseph619 said:
Thanks Grudgeman for your input. So Pair and Moon do not get scaled (only Moon's attack speed maybe). The others are possibly qualify. As for Brunch, I will also let others decide. I do not have any opinion
Yes that is correct moon does not scale to it besides attack potency. And ANOTHER as well shouldn't scale its because it's not indicated to be any where near the speed of derous laser, just that it surpassed the speed of light, which could only be a slightly above lightspeed.

As for the 8 kings only moon and sky deer do not scale to the speed boost for their reactions they stay at FTL for reaction and attacks speed scales to the boost.

It should be noted that Bambina scales to the speed rating only in his unrestiraned form, and his base form at FTL.

Jirou sealed I'm unsure of, he should be likely FTl given he should be able to keep up with another maybe or base bambina given his rank maybe, I'm not sure.

Unsealed jirou I see two possiblities, either A, at least FTL likely MFTL(he was able to briefly fight with NEO acacia who was the version of NEO who barely dodged derous laser.) or be just only "at least FTL."

While on one hand unsealed jirou was able to fight with NEO acacia, on the other hand he couldn't react to NEO acacia in the beginning, but than again this could be PIS in order to bring about a plot twist.

I'll let Jirous fate be decided with you guys, as I myself am unsure now what Jirous speed should be.

Okay i'm back, just went to go mourn a little about a little wild bird that passed away in my house......yeah. I'm alright, just a little......disappointed at a certain someone i live with.

Anyways, i think Grudge's input and who he thinks can scale to this works, as well as having Unsealed Jirou as being "at least FTL, likely MFTL". Then again, he brings a point of Jirou here but maybe it won't hurt to have unsealed Jirou scaled that way.

So i think for here, we're pretty much good for the scaling yeah?

I am sorry for you loss @Cross

Alright let's get ready

Acacia, Neo, GOD, Toriko, Midora, Joa, Ichiryuu, Derous, Guiness, Heracles, Bird King, Snake King, Unrestrained Bambina, Prime Don Slime get MFTL

Moon and Deer King- FTL combat speed, MFTL attack speed

Unsealed Jirou- At least FTL, likely MFTL

Starjun- At least FTL, MFTL with Third Eye

Sunny, Coco and Zebra- At least FTL, likely MFTL

The rest remain the same

It's fine. I'm just......annoyed and disappointed at myself and my mom......the latter is a bit of a complicated story but i'd rather not derail about it here.

Yeah, that's about pretty much it from the looks of it.

Ok we can start editing. Can you please unlock the pages that are locked. Acacia, Toriko, Bambina

Back