• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acacia Speed upgrade

Acacia should have his reaction speed upgraded to MFTL+ as well. He is able to blitz Starjun at this distance. What is called seeing the future is actually just Starjun's ability to perceive things even if they moved hundreds of millions of lightyears away. Acacia's upgrade would be because Starjun couldn't react to his attack.

I always thought this was more of a range feat than a speed feat

We're never really told "He can keep track of them even if they move this FAST" It's more of a "He can keep track of them even if they move this FAR"

That makes sense. For another way for him to be upgraded to MFTL+, shouldn't his travel speed scale to his combat speed?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Joseph619/Neo_(Toriko)_travel_speed

This pre accepted calc has Neo's travel speed at 5 trillion c. However, this should scale to his reaction speed too because the feat is him eating the universe. He would be eating and knowing what's going at these speeds which means that he can react at that level.

He doesnt scale to his travel speed because as stated by Don Slime Neo bumped into supernovae and died several times. This implies he has no actual control of where he is going to.

PaChi2 said:
He doesnt scale to his travel speed because as stated by Don Slime Neo bumped into supernovae and died several times. This implies he has no actual control of where he is going to.
I don't think he ever said "Bumped into", it was probably more of a "Wrong place at the wrong time" kinda thing, i doubt Neo knows what the warnings of a supernova are so he was probably on a star when it happened.

I always interpreted it as NEO getting caught in a random supernova bu eh.

Yeah that's probably the case but we don't really know if it was because he was moving too fast and bumped into one or if it was just because he was trying to eat the Star and it happened to explode at that moment.

Well, if it was the latter he could have flown away long before the explosion got him.

Imo the reaction speed = the travel speed makes more sense since Neo's never portrayed to have higher travel speed than reaction in story and Neo wouldn't have recognized the star if he didn't see the stars during his eating trip.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Imo the reaction speed = the travel speed makes more sense since Neo's never portrayed to have higher travel speed than reaction in story and Neo wouldn't have recognized the star if he didn't see the stars during his eating trip.
The point is that if neo cant react at his travelling speed he wouldnt be able to see the star and crash into a supernova.

We could get s possibly MFTL+ rating though.

I would say Possibly MFTL+ would more appropriate than a solid MFTL+ rating. Though he noticed Starjun dodging and prepared to counter-attack him, he never actually got to set it off.

Toriko was forgotten to be upgraded, i also remember the char. were supposed to be upgraded to 4-B.

Back