• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko vs SCP-871

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
It's been 80 days now. Earth has fallen. The cake now rules supreme. The fate of the planet now rests in the hands of one man.

Toriko

Cake

Toriko has 24 hours to defeat Scp-871 before it regenerates. This is after 80 days of unchecked duplication, so the entire planet is covered in cake. Toriko knows 871's powers. Can Toriko defeat all of 871 in one go?

Toriko's food immersion would allow him to eat them all with no problems...he'd have a lot of energy built up after it...and he may get sick of the taste...but he'll get through them.

Not sure. It appears he can just adapt to space and keep eating the cakes.

I'd like to think Beerus would lose to SCP-871 out of sheer frustration. Sure, there's an infinite amount of varieties but he'll get sick of it sometime soon.

And some guys have literally bottomless stomachs, unending appetites, and can eat at massively FTL+ speeds.

Toriko is one of the biggest gluttons ever... I am personally unsure if he can do this. I think it may actually be too much unless he '''really''' gets hungry.

The cakes only have sub human speed if toriko can leap into space and fire range attacks even setting off one of the cakes should logically win him the fight since they are multi continental.

They would regenerate instantly. The only way to cause any lasting damage to 871 is for a human to eat it.

No because if they aren't eaten by a human they can regenerate from nothing (Mid-Godly level regen).

If the community likes it enough and it reaches their high standards, it's approved. I even read a profile where Tim Duncan is possibly a low 2-C Tier reality and time warper.

He ate that damn Ehou Maki that Monchy made that spanned miles and this was before he was super op.

Also, where are you getting that 196.6 million mi┬▓ number from?

That's the surface area of Earth. After 80 days 871 can cover the entire surface of the planet. 196.6 million mi┬▓ of cake Toriko has to eat.

OHHHHH, I didn't read that part. Hell nah LOL, especially not on his planet. Toriko definately cannot accomplish this in 24hs.

Edit: If its on his planet, impossible. If its on Earth, he can do it.

Edit2: Current Toriko, with extreme difficulty I feel he could accomplish this. EoS Toriko will likely be a large planet eater or something, so he would definately be able to.

Have you seen the size of Mother Snake? If Toriko is even near her level this is a snackwrap.

Mother Snake

Just to make this clear, the circumference of the earth is 24,901 miles long. Mother Snake is 136,702 miles long.

Stronk1994 said:
He ate that damn Ehou Maki that Monchy made that spanned miles and this was before he was super op.

Also, where are you getting that 196.6 million mi┬▓ number from?
This is true. Since eating that Ehou Maki his power has gone from around Tier 7-B or 7-A all the way up to Tier 5-B! His appetite-abilities (ability to eat, really, as well as to STORE calories) have increased proportionally to his attack-power, since that's how Gourmet Cells work. So yeah he was able to eat that several-mile long Ehou Maki EASILY in like, half a day or something when he was only Mountain-Level, and has since increased from Mountain-Level to Planet-Level.

So I'm pretty sure that since he has planets'-worth of caloric energy stored up by food-immersion (he can throw out Tier 5-B attacks repeatedly with no problem), late-series Toriko would have no problem eating enough food to cover the surface of a planet like ours in a single day or so.

I bet that Midora could eat all the cakes in like, under a minute :p

Does this fight even make sense? Even if he can eat them all, they will reappear, and each cake he misses will become two next day. No matter how powerfull he is, he can only delay the inevitable filling of the Universe with 871

Tipoima said:
Does this fight even make sense? Even if he can eat them all, they will reappear, and each cake he misses will become two next day. No matter how powerfull he is, he can only delay the inevitable filling of the Universe with 871
I agree. No matter what he does, he cannot consistently eat every single cake every day for the rest of eternity. Eventually, he'll die of old age and the cakes will win out. The only beings capable of handling 871 in this situation would need to be immortal humans with the ability to casually consume the surface of the earth every day for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back