• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko VS Piccolo

TorikoBig
Piccolo FighterZ
Both in High 4-C versions
speed equalised

both in character

location: open field, with 7 meters distance betwen each other

Toriko-

Piccolo-

Inconclusive-

(if it's unfair, but there are ways to make it fairer, let me know)

Toriko needs revisions I think :( I think Toriko has a versatility advantage but lack of flight is going to hurt him slightly. He has the range to deal with someone with flight and has fought opponents with it before though.

Toriko has multiple High 4-C versions as well. Is this awakened Blue oni Toriko? or white oni EOS Toriko? because if it's the later I think Toriko one shots.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Toriko needs revisions I think :( I think Toriko has a versatility advantage but lack of flight is going to hurt him slightly. He has the range to deal with someone with flight and has fought opponents with it before though.
Toriko has multiple High 4-C versions as well. Is this awakened red oni Toriko? or white oni EOS Toriko? because if it's the later I think Toriko one shots.
how is more fair to the fight?

Back