• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nappa would beat him with minimal effort, the only advantages Toriko has is his speed but Nappa has a higher DC and stronger striking strength. this fight will end up the same way Nappa fought the other Z fighters before Goku arrived. I can even say that Krillin (Saiyan Saga) takes this fight due to being even with Toriko's durability but with higher DC (stated in their profile). Don't forget that Nappa can increase his power by ten times which would give him a huge edge over Toriko (unless Toriko manages to cut off his tail). Not to even mention that Nappa's range is way bigger which would let him attack before Toriko can even get to him.

I'd say Toriko takes this high difficulty with his speed and hax advantage on Nappa. Their DC isn't that far apart and the speed and hax Toriko brings to the table I think will allow him to clutch it out.

I say Toriko wins. Nappa has higher DC but it's not far off from Toriko's. The reason I say Toriko is because of greater speed. He's beyond faster and his hax abilitites that tips the odds.

Currently Nappa. Just give Toriko a couple more chapters to show his stuff and he will win this.

Nappa gets a hole blown through his head. Toriko is hilariously faster (Inb4 FTL Saiyan Saga even tho DBZ isnt ftl until Buu saga without it being an outlier)

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Nappa gets a hole blown through his head. Toriko is hilariously faster (Inb4 FTL Saiyan Saga even tho DBZ isnt ftl until Buu saga without it being an outlier)
Saiyan saga is relativistic(speaking of when are the speed upgrades for sayain saga and upwards coming?)

Nappa can beat current Toriko

With Nappa being Relativistic in speed he has an advantage compared to Toriko, and he has a DC advantage as well.

However, give Toriko some more time to show off his power / speed and he will probably take this.

Back