• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Toriko is currently large planet level. Boros MIIIIGHT be planet+ and this only by pretty much burning out his whole energy. Toriko could take the blasts, wait for Boros to get tired and then eat him

Toriko is only Large Planet level with his Blue Oni. As it stands, he's only Small Planet level currently by himself.

Anyways, Toriko has the advantage of being more faster and has superior striking power. Not to mention he also has hax too on his side.....

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Xant
I'm assuming OP is using current Toriko and not the Blue Oni, otherwise this is a stomp.
.... uh? Toriko only small planet? He made one of the Eight King dodge. These guys are easily on the large planet ballpark

@Xanto: That's by using one of his oni's as a powerboost. At least from what i saw and read the manga on.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Xanto: That's by using one of his oni's as a powerboost. At least from what i saw and read the manga on.
Yes, the Red Oni, which always was in Toriko's arsenal. Not the Blue Oni. Recently with his 'switch on' Toriko was powerful enough even Midora, one of the god tiers admitted he wouldn't escape unscratched from him.

Which scene in particular are you referring to?
http://i998.***********.net/toriko/355/toriko-6941239.jpg

http://i996.***********.net/toriko/355/toriko-6941245.jpg

http://i996.***********.net/toriko/355/toriko-6941263.jpg

Yes, Guiness dodged but he compared the attack to another God Tier, Jirou, who was already casual planet level in his sealed form

@Xant

I'm assuming OP is using current Toriko and not the Blue Oni, otherwise this is a stomp.
Correct. This is current Toriko.

Xantospoc said:
Yes, Guiness dodged but he compared the attack to another God Tier, Jirou, who was already casual planet level in his sealed form.
I read here that Toriko earth is about 220,000 km in circumference (a little smaller than Jupiter, but not by much). If this is true, then this combo attack from Toriko and Starjun against Guiness easily carved out an area larger than Earth. Assuming power distribution is 50/50, this would put Toriko at anywhere from Moon Level+ at the very least.

I know that according to Coco, Toriko earth is able to grow in size, but I only found out about its potential true size last night. If this can be verified at all then I'd give the edge to Toriko.

ConsumingFire said:
I read here that Toriko earth is about 220,000 km in circumference (a little smaller than Jupiter, but not by much). If this is true, then this combo attack from Toriko and Starjun against Guiness easily carved out an area larger than Earth. Assuming power distribution is 50/50, this would put Toriko at Moon Level+ at the very least.

I know that according to Coco, Toriko earth is able to grow in size, but I only found out about its potential true size last night. If this can be verified at all then I'd give the edge to Toriko.
I actually had read a calculation which had placed the attack at large planet level, even diving it by half. And again, if Guiness compared this attack to Rampaging Beast Jirou who is muuuuch stronger than the casual Jirou who got a planet level feat by stopping the planet's rotation (and should be scaled to Midora, who can destroy the planet), and the further scaling of the Kings ... I think it's in the large planet area

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33739&page=3

Here is the calculation. People Accepted the High End here as a continent level attack hasn't been relevant since the Gourmet World arc

Xantospoc said:
I actually had read a calculation which had placed the attack at large planet level, even diving it by half. And again, if Guiness compared this attack to Rampaging Beast Jirou who is muuuuch stronger than the casual Jirou who got a planet level feat by stopping the planet's rotation (and should be scaled to Midora, who can destroy the planet), and the further scaling of the Kings ... I think it's in the large planet area

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=33739&page=3

Here is the calculation. People Accepted the High End here as a continent level attack hasn't been relevant since the Gourmet World arc
Okay that calc... definitely puts Toriko well within Large Planet Level, which is significantly higher than anything Boros, who is implied to be Planet Level at most, ever displayed. With that in mind, I give the win to Toriko.

Edit: Perhaps if Boros was teamed up with Garou, they together might stand more of a chance.

Back