• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko new information about red oni and kings

I think it only mentions their measurements but I'll take any piece of new Toriko information......or Maybe it really does add something new :}

Yeah it seems not adding new feats except for center to has Cl 10K but since center is ingredient so we cant use that on vs battles.

Btw you can see that info statistik translation on toriko wiki by looking at the red oni and 8 kings profile.

has little to do wtih this thread but it is about toriko so:

http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c396/3.html

http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c396/4.html

so...we got the highest capture level in toriko history: 530,000

I cannot access the scans. They are blocked for my country.

OIYIG said:
So this would mean that the Snake is>>>>>>>Acacia?
yup, snake is 17 to 18 times stronger than acacia,

even the planet-dingo something has a lvl of 60k, now the "world ending superbeing" we had at the final seems like a small ant XD

Well, power-levels are not linear in Toriko, any more than in Dragon Ball, so the difference is probably much greater than that.

Regarding the capture level of the snake, iirc capture levels aren't always based on power but can be based on how difficult it is to acquire (shining gourami) or the difficulty in which to cook/ prepare (puffer whale). Then again that is a pretty big snake so I dunno.

Back