• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems reasonable
who-you.gif

Looks good to me. Scans could be added in later on but the important thing is that they all have references.

I'll eventually add scans, It's just that I didn't feel like adding them during the process of making and finalizing the blog.

Ah, Toriko.

Been so long since I last read the manga. Kinda a shame we don't get a continuation of it considering the many implications and plot holes or smth we got in the last chapters, but it is what it is.

I agree, this looks nice and a good improvement to the pages even if it's just the 8K's.
I agree and the moments with the main cast including their chef were good

If DontTalk’s profiles don’t need scans then neither do these tbh. AFAIK it’s only references that are required. Deceived’s blog looks great to me.

Agree with this but shouldn't all of the eight kings have appetite energy manipulation due to Ichiryuu's statement on the strongest predators emitting the energy?

Also many profiles of the verse should be remade ngl Toriko is struggling.

Last edited:
ngl Toriko is struggling
yes... yes... v-v also I do believe many of the profiles are getting reworks / remade to keep up with the times and all.
Been so long since I last read the manga. Kinda a shame we don't get a continuation of it considering the many implications and plot holes or smth we got in the last chapters, but it is what it is.

I've got some hope personally... We have had several 'classics' come back and get revamped animations/better stories and so on, perhaps when it comes time, we will see a new Toriko anime given the love the author and many fans gave it. I know I was sad when I said goodbye in the manga and sad when the anime ended, but for a 'candyland monster-hunter' type shonen it has a particularly good shot at revival if they handle the marketing right. Also, they'd just need Shimabukuro to write and hand over some drafts or story boarding and just would have to wait for a director to handle it with some grace is all. Perhaps even run it as a light novel. After all Bleach did that, anime stopped manga stopped, light novels began, interest resurged around it all and the series got the TYBW...

Oh well. let's keep our appetite's whet for those days.

On the actual revisions, reread them in full they are solid; I know I'm just a normal member but decent work Decieved3596. I'd fully vote for them personally.

If DontTalk’s profiles don’t need scans then neither do these tbh. AFAIK it’s only references that are required. Deceived’s blog looks great to me.
I chalk it up as the guy being lazy and probably don’t do the extra work plus irl priorities.

Beside, who doesn’t have irl obligations anyway

I've updated the profiles. I'll handle things like categories later as I intend to fully revise the profiles next, so I'll just handle them in conjunction with that.

This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back