• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. But given that everyone is pretty much scaled from Bambina, does it still matter a bit? Just curious. @Alakabamm

It's good circumstancial evidence if people start questioning whether or not the mold spears hold.

First WTF..Toriko just eating Neo... second since toriko can hurt neo so should he been upgrade to possible 5-A? since neo is pretty much have no problem to fodderized most of 5-A in Toriko verse?

@Not Jim: Eh idk, man. I've been told by Alaka to wait it more cause all Acacia had done was just samck talking Toriko and though Neo did get bitten, i don't think he(Alakabamm) would count it as such....

@TWS: Hmm....that is what Alakbamm or Antvasima might have to answer on.

Hey since both of y'all are here (Not Jim, Shepard), anybody finally hyped for Toriko to be 5-A this time rather than use his demons to achieve that power?

Alakabamm said:
Also, GOD's tongue is on minimum 70% of the speed of light
The circumference of the planet is confirmed at 220,000km and it traveled that entire length in a miniscule time.
i think he is even faster, letting the size of the planet aside,
after doing the eating once he did this: http://www.***********.net/toriko/372/8

not sure but seeing how he does 360┬░ in maybe a split second i would say 95% to maybe even 100% is possible :/

ACTUALLY:

if we go by 220.000km than Light would only go ~1.366 times around the world (on our earth it manages to do a full round 7.5 times in a single second)...

calc: 220000/40075=~5.49, than, 7.5/5.49=~1.366

and here: http://www.***********.net/toriko/372/8 we can see how many times GOD used his tongue in a mostlikely (assumed as most logcial value) 1 second timespan,

i took the opportunity and counted how many times he used his tongue in that panel, it was 25 times,

ergo: 25/1.366=18.3

that should mean that GODs tongue in that panel was 18.3 times faster than the speed of light due to the size of the planet and the amount of times it went around it in a single second :)

what does everyone think, is this possible?

It seems to build on too many assumptions.

I do not think that we can accurately assume what level of speed, for what type of being, that the time extension compared to.

However, if it is stated that Toriko is now comparatively 2678400 times swifter than previously/experiences 1 month of time for every second that he did before, we can likely use that.

I'd like to hear Alakabamms words and thoughts on this though, Ant. If he says it's alright, then i won't mind using this. But only if he says it's alright...

Antvasima said:
It seems to build on too many assumptions.

the only variable i guessed was the timeframe which even extended to 10 seconds would result i a speed of 1.83 times faster than the speed of light..

calc: 1 second for 7.5 times, 10 second = 75 times,

75/5.49= 13.66

and than 25/13.66=~1.83...

if i use the suggestion of wandering shephard than it would be:

for the 1 second timeframe: 50/1.366= 36.6

and for the 10 seconds one: 50/13.66= 3.66

to make it short, by using shephards assumption with 50 times due to the contraction of the tongue back and fourth GOD is by 1 second timeframe (most logcial in my opinion due to his previous shown body speed (the mold-spear dodging feat)) at a speed of 36.6 times the speed of light, and by 10 seconds he is by 3.66 times,

no matter how i look at it, GOD is definively at least twice the speed of light if it comes to tongue-attack-speed :/

I don't really think we can use the tongue that way because if it went around the world 25 times the planet would be wrecked.

BTW the speed thing would be applying to Neo, not Toriko...Neo's personal speed increase is 1 month in 1 second, whereas Toriko's may be different (as implied by the explanation). If Toriko beats Neo, we can obviously change that but we probably need to wait to scale.

But yea, I think the 1 month multiplier is fine for Neo

Since your here now, Alakabamm. Whats the case for Neo's speed now taht you say it's alright to use the 1 month thing for Neo atm?

You have to find the lowest speed that a character has ever displayed without eating a part of Acacia's dish (No 8 kings either, they have full cellular control) and use the multiplier on it.

So, like, maybe a lightning dodging feat from a lower tier or something.

Oh, i see. Hmm, it's been long since i recall anyone doing a lightning doging feat yet not have eaten a part of Acacia's dish.

Anyone got ideas?

Alakabamm said:
I don't really think we can use the tongue that way because if it went around the world 25 times the planet would be wrecked.
we didnt see anything of other parts of the planet, but anything else except for "the tongue went 25 timesaroundthe planet" doesnt make sense, why doing it one time and than only doing it for small distances?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh, i see. Hmm, it's been long since i recall anyone doing a lightning doging feat yet not have eaten a part of Acacia's dish.
Anyone got ideas?
Any lower tier speed feat really

I got it, it's from terry, here is his speed in Four Beast Arc:

Subsonic
movement speed (350 km/h), Supersonic+ Attack/Reaction speed (Ri measured Terry's capture level in chapter 173, and it was heavily implied that she had a capture level of over 100, making Terry a beast with a huge "True Power") | Massively Hypersonic (blitzed a 4-beast, ran across the human world)

and that when he still much weaker than the Four Heavenly Kings Cooking Festival Arc or after the time skip.

There's also that of Toriko being faster than Yuda who preformed a Mach 1069 feat. Though the guy who did the feat said it wasn't powerscalble to the Four Kings, the OBD kind of still ranked Toriko as such...hmm...

Well Forget about that, here's another one from buranchi:

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ physical speed (Should be at least comparable to Terry given that he excels in speed), Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic attack speed (He first creates a stepped leader, which moves at mach 600, which the lightning then follow at mach 30,000)

Although I remember at that time when he do his lighting shenanigans, he pretty much the fastest being in toriko verse by far.

With the new chapter, I think we can place Blue Oni toriko at Large planet level for being able to harm NEO. Also, maybe, the red Oni should have Large Planet durability, as it took NEO's attack directly. Also, I don't know how this accounts, but Joa claims to have had some trouble with the others, and that they were haxed just like he did to midora so.. maybe they can get upgraded too?

http://www.***********.net/toriko/374/4

http://www.***********.net/toriko/374/6

http://www.***********.net/toriko/374/17

Hmm.

Well Blue Oni is already 5-A but i can make some adjustments on that. The Red Oni did took a hit so i suppose it can work for it as well, yes.

Not sure about the Heavenly Kings but Joa did complimented them on their skills and actions. But then again, this one's pretty tough to evaluate it on....hmm....

Also, it looks like Starjun is gonna fight Joa 1 on 1! Starjun upgrade is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back