• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we think about it...

Acacia made 7 to start with, which were dealt with midora, then he made 14 more later...thats 21 hands that he's made within a few chapters but could we count that to his AP?

I think we should focus on the supernovs thing, the hands imo dont add up (more hands doesnt mean more AP since each hand is 5-A, its as if someone fired 14 5-A level energy blasts).

I wish the tier-scaling wasn't based on just destructive capacity alone. No DBZ character has a canon feat of destroying a star, or anything larger than a planet (until DB Super at least).

Toriko Verse overall abilities and hax easily place them around or above Buu-Arc DBZ.

Well, 1 Foe equals High 4-C (Large Star level)... so... what dp ypu think, it would be a safe lowball considering it was stated that the explosion would dwarf a supernova. Any thoughs?

It would go like:

Teppei: 4-C, possibly High 4-C (with jirou's help)

8K, Starjun, Joa, Blue nitro, Don Slime, Acacia's first forms, Sealed jirou: High 4-C.

Coco, Sany, Zebra: 4-C, possibly higher (they are more or less equal to Teppei)

Midora, Neo consumed Acacia/NEO, Toriko: At least High 4-C, likely higher.

Unsealed Jirou and Ichiryu: High 4-C, possibly higher.

Note: thid feat is the same case as Beerus negating the Universe-busting explosion in dbs.

Second note: NEO was killed by supernovae in the past, however at this point he is stated to be stronger (and the High 4-C includes also weaker attacks than 1 Foe, so its not really contradicting anything) than his prime. Don slime can produce mini-supernovae in almost an instant (there was no charging time iirc) and with a weak host (also killed NEO in the past, as shown in the flashback). And the planet's durability should be well above average 5-A for taking so many hits from everyone and still resisting.

... you know that they're talking about when it happens since its said in the manga chapter that its more powerful than a normal supernova, right?

Not Jim Sterling said:
What are you talking about? energy on a nuclear is still the same wherever that said nuclear explode or not.
Except it isn't. If you stop the nuclear bomb from exploding, it doesn't mean you have City level+... it means you stopped it from exploding.

Except if I literally stopping all its energy then yes, I mean by that logic then Beerus is not universal when he stop all the energy from his energy attack and goku kamehame combine since they combine energy not explode yet? lol.

also energy on toriko is fixed lol.

by that logic then if Zonge manage to knocking midora then that doesn't mean anything since midora is not explode or about to explode yet.. lol.

Teppei (with Jiro's assistence) was able to apply Knocking the planet. As many characters already stated, the Earth was in the process of blowing up.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Except if I literally stopping all its energy then yes, I mean by that logic then Beerus is not universal when he stop all the energy from his energy attack and goku kamehame combine since they combine energy not explode yet? lol.
also energy on toriko is fixed lol.

You would have a point if the energy was stored inside the planet when Teppei knocked it. It didn't. The page is clear: the energy output gets greater than a Supernova in the exact instant the planet explodes, not before that.

Due to certain individual characters (Sky Deer, Neo, Acacia, Toriko, Midora, Jiro, Ichiryu, Don Slime etc.) and the general abundance of hax (Gourmet Luck, Minority World, Hungry Space, Knocking, Back Channels, Mirror Neurons, Neo's Consumption, etc.) I think it is pretty clear that Toriko-Verse as a whole is more powerful than DBZ-Verse (prior to Super / GT / movies).

That makes me pretty happy.

I'm waiting for the series to finally be over before I post Toriko vs DBZ threads.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torikos ends?

what the hell?

i prepared for a two years or longer space arc, is that author kidding me?

the ending of neo already was like a big superbull due to the rushed overkill, and now the story ends? seriously why?

the ratings arent top3 anymore but they havent been since...ever, but it was still a great story with a lot of readers, why are all storys ending ? first naruto, ass class, bleach...and now toriko, seriously, god if fairy tail and OP suddenly get such a sudden stop i will drop reading any mangas forever!

man, my day is ruined :'(

GreatestSin said:
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
torikos ends?

what the hell?

i prepared for a two years or longer space arc, is that author kidding me?

the ending of neo already was like a big superbull due to the rushed overkill, and now the story ends? seriously why?

the ratings arent top3 anymore but they havent been since...ever, but it was still a great story with a lot of readers, why are all storys ending ? first naruto, ass class, bleach...and now toriko, seriously, god if fairy tail and OP suddenly get such a sudden stop i will drop reading any mangas forever!

man, my day is ruined :'(
It came to me as a shock aswell I was really mad about this when I first read it, too bad now we can never get to see torikos third demon with his full potential

^yeah...to make it worse...we didnt even see the blue demon going 100% :(

but we now get at least neo and prime don slime (and white demon) to be multi galaxy level:

http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c394/15.html

it says that neo has created countless galaxys, and as far as i know, here we say that "creating" something equals at least the power to destroy it, right? this was why naruto and sasuke got moon-lvl AP for creating the moon in another dimension,

anway, this should scale to potential prime don slime and white demon...

Oddly enough it doesnt seem to be saying that Toriko is ending on the next chapter it only mentions that the next chapter will have 31 pages. And white's comment that torikos journey wont be ending maybe a hint aswell that there might be more?

Honestly this whole final arc or two has been nonstop craziness ever since Acacia started mobilizing and the Eight Kings started moving. There has been so many epic moments that this is a really good finale and just about everything has been explained or shown.

So toriko is ending, that's sad, it's been rushed for a while now but i thought we might get the space arc but nope, too bad. Solar system level toriko is never gonna happen now.

I am afraid that creating countless galaxies by spewing up food must be considered as a massive illogical outlier, as it completely contradicts every other feat shown in the series.

We did the same thing for Thor preventing the destruction of 1/5th of the universe, and the Hulk shaking an infinite number of planets.

Coco zebra and sunny didn't get to do anything. Komatsu didn't do much either. 25 chapters since the intrudoction of GOD and it was All over so fast... was there even a reason to bring the white demon into the story ?

Actually, it's not an outlier because of the context - but isn't a useful feat at all either.

It didn't happen with Neo's control and it isn't a destructive feat, a durability feat, a hax feat, etc. It's really more like nothing.

Not an outlier though - just useless.

Antvasima said:
I am afraid that creating countless galaxies by spewing up food must be considered as a massive illogical outlier, as it completely contradicts every other feat shown in the series.
We did the same thing for Thor preventing the destruction of 1/5th of the universe, and the Hulk shaking an infinite number of planets.
Actually i think when it means by "food" its also referring to the gourmet cells, since literally everything in each toriko universe is made of gourmet cells and specific food sources and what not.

Since neo was going around his own universe devouring everything in his path like an unstoppable force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back