• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. I didn't mean for the speed thing to be an upgrade, though. I just thought it was pretty impressive.

@Sin

Definitely. I kind of hope Red-Toriko slices the planet in-half with an upgraded Knife, making Toneri's moon cutting feat from The Last look like childs play. That'd be amazing. I'd also like to see a planetary Kugi Punch. That's not even including the upgrade Blue possibly got and the insane power Wings must have.

^to be fair, GOD easily swallowed the moon so toneris feat already looks like childs play :D but yeah, Toriko (and his friends, i really want to see them too) should get "At least Large Planet+" if we finally reach the desired space arc :D

Toriko right now lacks hax compared to Midora and Acacia, I hope he is given something cool.

Toriko already makes Toneri's moon-cutting look like child's play thanks to the Jet Knife he displayed a couple chapters ago. Remember the Toriko Earth is a lot bigger than our own, and therefore quite a lot bigger than the Moon as well.

Well actually, there was a calc that WOULD have made the Toriko verse characters High 5-A...or high end 5-A by now, i think. Problem was that the calc result of the high end i mentioned was that it used something like the speed of the characters to get that result, and the GBE of Toriko's planet that we use now was lower than that meaning the planet would have likely been destroyed way before now. Though yet another thing was that it showed continent level damage (range and i think DC wise) which is funny because the low end of the calc i mentioned had Toriko and Starjun, who did such feat, at 6-A level.

Of course given the boosts of the characters and where they landed at, we pretty much couldn't use it and thus we have the characters at...well where we have them now.

GreatestSin said:
^i dont think that we are even close to the end, joe isnt dead and acacia is the strongest being ever, midora and toriko seem to be able to hold their own but in fact they didnt injure acacia in any unrecoverable way,,,
I am certain to have read somewhere that this is the last arc of Toriko. Also what is left there after Acacia is defeated? After he was mentioned in the mammoth arc the story has lead upto this (just like Naruto did for Madara, until Kaguya screwed up everything)

^acacia and joie still seek the real ingedients and want to go to the farthest land, i guess it is another planet or galaxy (i hope it is another universe),

and it would seem sh*tty if toriko+red demon and midora can suddenly match acacia+neo, i mean, come on, we are talking about NEO!! he is the only being hyped to be on par with freaking don slime, and don is more or less a supermonster,

+ torikos 2 other demons would be useless if acacia dies in this arc :/

I really would want there to be another arc for sure. I mean i think that with Toriko having eaten GOD, CENTER, and his Red Demon that he could at least stand a better chance against Acacia, but not beat him just yet.

^i doubt that he could do it, even if midora helps i expect some big defeat, unless midra eats god and center too (and the other 3 wake up + also eating them) i wouldnt accept acacia getting beaten, it wouldnt really fit into all the hype he got throughout the entire current arc :)

so, mostlikely midora dies after a big fight, than acacia vanishes with joie, toriko and friends are beaten and nearly killed and earth is in a phase where it "regenerates" which means that earth is save for now,

but acacia could come back after being more powerful than ever and therefore Toriko, komatsu and the other 3 will go after them :)

To be honest guys.

I'm kind of jealous.

Does anyone know how to make the pictures of the profiles have links within, like this?

I'm honestly sort of bored and wouldn't mind spicying the page up.

Oh right. So just:

(104px)

I was just curious since it says link, while the source code for each member would just look like

()Name of character ()or something of the sort.

I'm guessing it asks to place it within after I put an image in coding version? maybe, idek. Oh whale.

Edit: LOL i forgot I can't paste it or else it'll fix itself.

Well i mean yeah, but that's the more simple one. If you want to make it like say the One Piece and Pokemon pages are formatted like, yeah you'll definitely need to really look at how it's done in source code mode...

Hmmmm, alrighty. Thanks Cross. I'll try the One Piece and Pokemon version, though. If I can't get it then I'll go back and fix it to the saint seiya version.

No problem. But you'll want to be REALLY careful when doing that. I assume it should be the same just with different pics and all but you never know if you don't do it right.

Also, someone said we should do something about the veres power stance or whatever. You got a better way of describing it? Cause all i did was mention about them having time manipulation and anti regen/ressurection hax and that's about it.

The Toriko universe has many country-to-continent level characters, as well as Large Planet Level Top Tiers. In the speed category, Top Tiers are Relativistic to Faster Than Light. Consuming adaptable meals to a person's gourmet demon allows the characters to have a boost in power as well as a gain in ability, depending on the meal. This can allow them to increase Regenerationn in an alarming rate or increase overall stats manyfold depending on its compatability on the user.

Characters can create physical manifestations of their appetite that "would consume anything" in its generalized direction, used pressure points to make people more sucepptible to attacks, probability manipulation to "ward" off an attack, time compression hax that seems to have "frozen time", as well as anti-Regenerationn and ressurection (Via Neo).

How's that?

PS. I forgot to mention this a while ago, but IIRC Jirou used knocking for a nitro to make them unable to regenerate. What would that be?

^^you should mention the feat with "unintentional probability manipulation" which works like real luck only on supernatural lvls as long as it is about food, furthermore, the feat with the materialized gourmet luck beings should also be mentioned,

if i can give a suggestion:

we should simply say that gourmet luck has a variety of effects which cant be brought into one all encompassing describtion, this is why all notable examples of gourmet luck usages are listed here:-conscious and unconscious probability manipulation, it allows easier time preparing and finding food in its unconscious state as well as the ability to deflect attacks,

-attack offensively with a non-corporal invisible force that keeps injuring the body, the pinacle of that form is the ability to destroy the victims body on cell-lvl

-etc. etc

i think this will give a better picture of how broken gourmet luck is :)

I mean, you can take the paragraph that I made and add onto it if you like. I haven't changed anything to Toriko's page yet. For now I'm just going to do picture surfing to find all the character's image.

Anyone has thought about what would happen if Acacia entered Autophagy? He would die quickly, wouldnt he? Neo is eating his cells in the end.

Battlemania said:
I mean, you can take the paragraph that I made and add onto it if you like. I haven't changed anything to Toriko's page yet. For now I'm just going to do picture surfing to find all the character's image.
Done.

Acacia has already used autophagy during the Sky Deer's attack.

Autophagy will kill any user if active for too long since their Appetite Demons consume their cells. Neo is no more dangerous in that regard than any of the others.

OMG!!!

Toriko: http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c388/3.html

acacia: http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c388/16.html

crushing a planet with "strength", how much would this be if we calc it?

and midoras knocking deserves a feat to be mentioned: http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c388/12.html

it seems like his knocking will stop the users body not only from moving but even from dying :O

Personally, I feel like Acacia is Dwarf Star+. He didn't even look to be exerting any effort and that hand is much bigger than the planet. On top of that, Toriko just casually punched Acacia and he flew around the entirety of the planet. Absolutely crazy.

^does anyone think the feat of toriko was a reference to kongou banchous final match? there the MC shot his brother around the world too, and Toriko does this with his father XD

PS: now that i think about it: if acacia is Torikos and Stars real father, than wouldnt midora, ichiryuu and the other guy be older adoptive brothers to them?

I'm a bit curious on how high of a CL Toriko has right now. If I had to guess, I'd say around 15,000. Red gave Toriko a nice upgrade, although, his round trip punch didn't appear to affect Acacia all that much. Which is pretty funny, considering how many planet level attacks Acacia has taken and hasn't really been phased at all.

Actually, I have a bit of a theory. In this chapter, Toriko stated "Neo, show your face." In my opinion, I think this Acacia hasn't fully evolved. Toriko ate Red, nothing changed in terms of appearance. It only upgraded all his stats and techniques. As you can see by looking at Acacia, he retains an inhuman form.

I think this might come down to Red being willing and Neo being forcefully eaten. So, chances are that if/when Acacia finds his "true" full course (the one that apparently neutralizes the fact Acacia might explode), he could evolve into his human self from the past and finally achieve the full volume of his impresive might. Although, I personally like this beast-like Acacia. He's like the ultimate predator that everyone expected God to be.

Jesus just how is this planet still intact after all it has been through. Acacia is literally holding the planet in his hand.

I read the chapter just now. More potential upgrades and even hax updates. WTFLOLupdates from everyone here! xD

But on Velias with Acacia being Dwarf Star+, we need a calc for it. We can't guesswork something like this no matter how casually Acacia may have done it.

Then again considering the amount of Planet level-ish attacks including even Large Planet level potency ones (via virtue of a calc that solidly puts them there), it isn't too far fetch to maybe bump them as "Large Planet+" or something. We may have to request a calc for the recent feat, however. As for Toriko and Midora, we can perhaps due to some updates on them. Toriko on his AP and SS, don't know, but he did punch Acacia w/o even looking. Midora is shown to use knocking, one he used on Starjun that was able enough to keep Starjun from dying so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back