• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well can you make it so it can be 53.2 Ninatons instead of 50.1 Ninatons...I mean seriously how the hell we come so close and yet we still don't made it...

^Well it's not my calc and even if you like it as is, it needs to be checked out. IDK weather plugging in the GBE of Toriko's planet would make a difference. It could make it higher for all we know (which should likely be).

However, the main part is that it needs to approved or, if there's something missing about it, has to be checked out about it at least.

so acacia just need to create another hand like that and i guess he legit Dwarf Star level...or maybe he is Dwarf Star since he can casually create that hand...

so.... Are we hitting 5-A+???????? Wonderful! if Acacia gets another evolution, that should be enough to jump into the Dwarf Star category right????? (please say yes!)

WEll given that, if accepted, would make Acacia 5-A+ amd given how close it is, we may have a chance breaking into High 5-A. It just needs to be checked out and we need to work on how to edit it on Acacia's profile.

Like it could either be now rewritten as either "At least Large Planet+, possibly/likely higher" or "At least Large Planet+, possibly/likely Dwarf Star level"

btw, OP should be edited, Starjun is alive (yay). Inb4 star-sized hand pulling the Sun out of its orbit.

Well i just had a quick talk with Ant in private about this and he said that we can put a "possibly Dwarf Star" tier next to the "At least Large Planet+" tier (if the calc passes) given how close it is to the border of High 5-A.

And i've sent a request to have it evaluated so hopefully we see it sometime soon on Acacia's page.

What would this do to Toriko's tier for his new form?

And my bad PaChi. I haven't noticed the issues with the page.XD I even made a number mistake and forgot to add recent chapter ^^;

Oooooooh.....that's what i'm trying to get it worked on.

Btw, DontTalk did the GBE work....it resulted in a Large Star level of the planet's GBE....which may be a problem i think./

lol Large Star Level. simply lol. Well, technically, there have been a lot of power ups since the large planet level... but Large Star? omg. I hope its not an outlier... now, if you think about it, frieza got the dwarf star level just by blowing up planet vegets, and toriko planet is much bigger... and crushing it requires more than blowing up I guess, tho its ridiculous how things turn out (but imo it makes sense for acacia to be that strong after so many evolution).

if some more members agree than could we not add a "possibly large star lvl" note in AP for acacia? we should also link this calc in his profile :)

Well Aiden's comment doesn't seem to imply it enough, and idk of what Lina's comment was on about, only stating of what the value of it was. And DT only did the work of the GBE part.

So no, i'd rather not add it until we're certain they accepted for sure on site of it.

Wait, wait, wait. Shouldnt all the disciples get the Large star rating since they can destroy torikoplanet and to do so you need to overpower the GBE? (Is this even remotely possible? Tho, if you think about it, they have large planet rating for the same statement, only now we know that the power to destroy that planet is muuuuuuuuch more that what we thought).

Well if the GBE value that DT got from Anton's calc is true, yes they would be.

The thing is that WE NEED to have it evaluated enough as DT, Lina, and Aiden were not shown in any way to accept it. They might have, they just need to show that they do find it acceptable.

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Then wouldn't this change basically all the high tiers?

That means Toriko, Star, 4Kings, and 8 Kings might get upgraded as well?

Toriko being nearly the same as Acacia, but not necessarily,

the rest being around large planetary+ or something? How would this affect the top tiers if this does change?

That's what i'm trying to think about tho. If we take into account what DontTalk founded the GBE of Toriko, it would result in Large Star level.

The thing is that idek if he, Lina, or Aiden accepted it much and also how much this affect anyone to...

Ala still hasn't responded yet?

This would seriously update the series if this happened XD

What would the size of the sun be, then? :u

He hasn't been around back in a while, that's the thing.

But anyways, PaChi told me in chat that we should make a content thread regarding the calc taht Anton made since it can boost the characters significantly. And if you seriously plug in DT's founding of the GBE, even higher.

Anyone agreed with taht? Cause it is some heavy upgrading here, of cousrse,...

Well as said if we take into account of DT's finding, that would boost the characters of Toriko that are high-tiered as High 4-C. The rest being of course 5-A-ish or whatever.

But given the amount of concerns i have here seeing that none of them said that they accepted, we need to work it out as a thread.

Blue nitro should be from 5-A+ to Low 4-C imo, being the strongest Pair, of course. They have hype, you know.

Acacia: High 4-C

Toriko: At Least 4-C

Midora, Ichiryuu/Don Slime: at least 4-C

Jirou: low 4-C base, 4-C

Joie, Starjun: low 4-C or 4-C

Zebra, Coco, Sani: High 5-A

8 Kings: low 4-C

How's that sound?

Sounds like a massive upgrade right there xd. Although it seems okay at first glance.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold the damn phone.

http://www.**********.com/toriko/252/5

http://www.**********.com/toriko/252/6

Spiritual damage? Does that mean Acacia is actually destroying souls, soul destruction? What?

^Yes, I think its already in his profile "anyone eaten by NEO will have his soul erased" or something like that. NEO's appetite is... too much.

Anti-Regenerationn and ressurection, yes, but then Ig this needs to be more clarified with soul destruction

Just me.

I'm reconsidering it.

Since it says the gourmet cells are connected to their spirit. I'm not sure if it would work for verse equalization or something.

Actually, that would mean that destroying a body would destroy thr gourmet demon, yet, we all know that is not the case. Eating a gourmet demon doesnt have that effect, either. Only NEO can erase.

^on my phone it even fails and i need to scroll down the whole thread :(

PS: do we now give acacia large star AP and large planet range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back