• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross and Pachi, want me to add it? I was going to edit the tab/key of Neo's "final evolution" to "Neo Consumed Acacia" since it would be too much of a hunch to say that Acacia is actually finished evolving, simply due to the fact that Acacia says he has another Full Course Meal.

If you could also change hid Range to Planetary, because he has been spamming planetary-ranged hands like crazy. Also the thing he released when he attained his last form.

PaChi2 said:
Midora's Demon hasnt shown up yet, it will probably be game-changing imo.
End I doubt it, no has said anything about midoras food demon, and he has been revealed before, maybe he's just not special compared to midora himself. But you could be right, and IMO I do hope he's a special demon.

You know what makes no sense, why didn't jirou have a food demon, literally after powering up to his best ability and yet he a never shown to have a food demon like ichiryuu or midora. Makes no sense? If you ask me.

Maybe it has to be with his breeding, as, beasts haven't shown any Demon and Jirou was rised as one of the Wolf King's sons (eating Red Nitro and such), so his true form was closer to a beast than to a human. But that is my guess, and iirc Demons are the manifestation of the host's appetite, maybe jirou's wasnt that strong? Idk.

Salavtore said:
if i'm correct, wasn't there at some point someone mentioning he was practically more gourmet cells?
Hmmmm so in a way, he was a food demon himself sorta, like a hybrid

Iirc that was said because he could eat the Red Nitro, and they are pure gourmet cells-made beings, so in order to eat them you need equal or stronger gourmet cells (which was impossible for non gourmet demons, i think it was said because it would kill the eater).

And here i am wishing we could see jirou fight for a wihle longer..i cri

Also, i don't wanna skim past this, i wanna talk with people about this.

I'm split on the possible outcome to this but, who do you guys think is Star and Toriko's parents?

At first i thought it was no doubt that it was midora because of star's hair and toriko's hunger, even with star saying to joei "do you know who my father is?" so i assumed it was midora.

The ncomes one of the recenta chapters and midora and acacia's talk about froese. Then acacia says that froese was pregnant and the child was "lost" but supposedly the cure water kept the cihld alive or some crap, then her gender was changed etc etc...pretty much coming down to joei wanting to correct acacia on someting but midora not allowing it, which makes me question if toriok and star were the children of froese.

but then you would need to explain how they skipped 500 years since froeze's dead? because toriko is 24?

Acacia and Froese are the parents of Toriko and Starjun.

Froese is one of the few existing characters stated to be pregnant with an unknown fate for the child or children.

Starjun already stated to Joie that he is older than he looks.

Time-bending powers aleady exist in the Toriko Series.

wasnt this boy-girl-froese the kid?

i always thought the water allowed the kid to survive and than come out on his own :/

as for stars and torikos parents, i would think they are people who are related to acacia by blood, otherwise i cant see how unborn baby toriko/star survived for 500+ years :(

Joie AKA Male-Froese is the result of Froese eating PAIR (the Full Course item) and changing genders.

It is confirmed by the way in the spoilers for the latest chapter; Starjun states himself that Froese and Acacia are their parents.

Chapter 387 Spoilers: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4334852/

Hold the **** up.

Back channel toriko and star explains the age thing, sure.

Star </3

Consuming one of his own demons? WTH.

I need to take a break xD.

this is too much

i feel we could get some updates :D

but i miss the other 3, it is like they are completly useless :(

PS: toriko still has blue and grey demon to eat so i guess acacia will still smack the sh*t out of everyone (or i hope he does so that we get a freaking space arc, come on mangaka, give a statement that you planned toriko to go to at least 500 chapters)

WHAT THE..... Toriko just ate his own demon!!!!!! And he still has 2 more awaiting inside of him. Seems like whatever Acacia-NEO eats wont heal (midora's hand maybe?) because prior to that it could (Don slime regrew his head). Toriko has just achieved the same power ups Acacia has... so maybe there is hope here. If toriko and Midora fight now... And maybe toriko can use his third demon!

WoW,The hype keeps growing every week !

Toriko just ate God, center and his first demon (not to mention the nitro power up).

I propose that we soon upgrade toriko to "at least 5-A" now that he eaten 3 meals.

Also, anti-regen for Acacia.

Toriko: | Likely at least 5-A (Has consumed GOD , Center , and his red gourmet Demon )

Acacia: | Anti-Regenerationn (Consumed Midora's arm, which he could not regenerate, even when using minority world , Starjun also mentioned his cells "gave up" )

Wait. Something very interesting came into mind....

THIS page.

The white demon is spinning a hand with his finger....could that mean that the other gourmet demons consumed red? I sense something interesting going to happen.

^or maybe it had something to do with the dance of this weird food luck creatures?

PS: i propose we add to "gourmet luck abilitys" the power to create "physical beings who are strong enough that 3 or 5 people move toriko away fast enough in order for acacia to be unable to have enough time for reordering his thoughts after a suprise :)

@PaChi2

i highly doubt that toriko is even close to acacias powerlvl, neither he himself or his demon had the strength of acacia and neo, i guess the blue demon is around half of neos strength while the grey demon is around the same level :)

Chapter was sad because of Star's death but really like the Toriko moments. And man, Acacia's is a cold hearted bastard. ^^;

@Battle: Anti-regen, i agree. The fact that Starjun wouldn't be able to heal even if he ate his "compatible foods" and the fact that Midora lost a hand and tried to use MW only for it to not work. *Nods* You can add that one to Acacia's page at anytime if you like. It's definitely a hax move...for Acacia tho~

Toriko's upgrade, huh? Hmm. The thing is that we may need a new key Toriko on this one tho...

Done with Acacia.

I propose we call this "Evolution Toriko" since Toriko did blow through the evolution in a similar process (full powered demon (after eating GOD), after eating center, then eating said full power demon), which seems fair.

What do you guys think Toriko's new key should be?

GreatestSin said:
^or maybe it had something to do with the dance of this weird food luck creatures?
PS: i propose we add to "gourmet luck abilitys" the power to create "physical beings who are strong enough that 3 or 5 people move toriko away fast enough in order for acacia to be unable to have enough time for reordering his thoughts after a suprise :)
3 to five you say....

The hand that Wings is spinning around at the end of the chapter is Acacia's hand that Toriko ate prior to Acacia eating GOD.

Oh , I swear he leaves hints at the slightest of things.

To be honest, I noticed almost all of the recent manga's have been doing the furrow eyebrow thing since akimoto osamu seems to has been writing for 40 years.

Congrats to him.

Back to the matter at hand, would you guys think this would be a good page fortoriko's new key until we get next week's chapter ?

@battle I'm not sure, maybe we should wait for the next chapter for maybe a better full body pic. To new this form Toriko looks the exact same way as his old one.

@Battle: Who that?

Also since this is a Toriko discussion thread (it's technically supposed to be), i take it everybody's been really liking how things are going in the manga, yes? Powers and Story-wise, maybe?

I think that's probably an okay page to have, but also link to the pages of Toriko having eaten all of the 8 dishes + eating his Red demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back