• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Veilas Yeah, I think also that Acacia has one evolution more under his sleeve. Also, i like how Pair shows up and warns everyone not to despair before A FREAKING HAND LITERALLY HOLFING THE PLANET. Its clear that acacia was stalling for the others to come, he wants everyone despairing because... they are tastier...

Cubikai said:
What do you all think toriko "figured out" ?

agree with veil, i also think that neo is still rampaging inside acaica, maybe he will come out sooner or later, i on the other hand simply wish for the begin of the space arc :)

I'm really disappointed at how acacia acts and how he was introduced. All those heroic and epic tales of his, plus the few cameos of him showing to be good. It makes me wonder, is this the REAL acacia, or is all just NEO. Sadly I think it might be just really him.

But damn this chapter was amazing, Toriko was barely even paying attention and yet he practically blitzed acacia, and now everyone's join gin up to get him. I can't wait

Yup. And more updates to Toriko and such too. :)

So basically we now have a solid feat of Acacia grabbing the entire planet in one appetite energy hand that's bigger than said planet, and he doesn't seem to exert much either. Which means that it could be that it pretty solifies him as "At least Large Planet" but could be in that he can be likely higher, Large Planet+ (if anything ^^; ) or one i'd like to finally see, Dwarf Star level.

And Midora knows Knocking....eh. But it does give him another ability to use in combat regardless so....

@Battle: Hmm, idk. I'd normally go to Alakabamm on this but he hasn't been around for abit AFAIK. We'll just have to eyeball it ourselves for the time being.

Anyways aside that, what do you think of the new chapter so far? I also updated the OP for the recent chapter too, btw.

Also the Toriko wiki over there went ham on the abilities that Acacia has shown to have on him and what he can do now, such has his speed feats of catching up with Starjuns Third Eye and coming back to the battle site seconds after being punched a considerable distance from Midora punching him.

Also, it seems that his "Back Channel: Hard" move is the same one he used to cover his surrondings and stop the 8 kings from attacking him...they still follow what was apparently said on that he stopped them in "a single hundredth of a second" ^^;

Here's their update if y'all are curious enough to look at it.

Please, that hand must be 5-A+! Toriko's planet is already a large planet, and that thing can grab it and squeeze it! Imagine if it were to punch it. Also, it seemed casual for him.

I don't mind Acacia being 5-A+ from this....but i do need more input plus someone from staff or anybody i know that's very familiar with this series before we be able to do this.

Like look at what i did with Acacia and Midora. I asked Alakabamm because he follows the series and he said they were fine at being "At least 5-A". I'll try to get someone or maybe we can make a content thread regarding this? Cause it is a big upgrade and one that doesn't involve a calc of which that's normally what we have to do IF a character was truly on the higher end of a particular tier....

By the way, Im not sure, but another discussion thread would be appreciated, I'd create it myself but im currently with the mobile phone so its difficult.

oh, sorry, didnt know that. About the content thread, as it is a big upgrade for the verse (finally starting to break from 5-A!), I guess its appropiate to get the others to discuss, so I support the idea.

I got Antvasima to try to come over here about this. But if all else fails, we can make a content revision regarding Acacia on his recent feat.

Now as for Midora and Toriko. Midora, we can add onto his profile that he can also do knocking given what he did to Starjun. Toriko, we can apply what Battle proposed some days ago. Anyone fine with all this?

Midora just used knocking, so why not, he could be saiseya-level for all we know. what battle proposed seems alright to me.

Hmm I wonder if Acacia's hand feat is quantifiable. However crushing Toriko planet would probably be breaking low 4C since it would have to overcome the GBE (not sure). However we have been far too conservative with Toriko already (given DBZ chars are 4B without any solar system level feat). So 5A+ or even low 4C might be possible

Faisal, i'm as the same as everyone else here. I WANT to have Toriko break past 5-A and be like 5-A+, High 5-A, or even Low 4-C if anything. However, i'd either want to have this feat calc'd if possible or have someone who also follows the series deeply to tell us if this warrents a further upgrade.

If anything, a content thread on Acacia of this may be what we have to do here.

Well i at least got Antvasima. Though normally getting Alaka would have been good but i haven't seen him in a while so....

cri.

I had high hopes for the planet feat </3 Oh well.

Should we still add that + for acacia or is that a no? I feel like adding Toriko's new key already...so yeah.

@Battle: Same :(

But the calc still wouldn't be used tho, cause there's a calc that everyone is based on from that puts them at around 271 Yotta's. By now, mainly on Acacia, the Toriko verse is about higher than that to some extent that i don't know where on. I do feel that they should be much higher to right about maybe getting a 5-A+ but i need maybe Antvasima's opinion if it's possible.

Otherwise, i have no other clue what to do with this. They clearly are higher than 5-A (at the very least within it tho), i just don't think we should go and put 5-A+ or even higher....all because we a *coughs* calc for them. -_-; Which is honestly annoying but.....what can we do about it? :/

Battlemania said:
cri.
I had high hopes for the planet feat </3 Oh well.

Should we still add that + for acacia or is that a no? I feel like adding Toriko's new key already...so yeah.
Nah, we don't use + without calc. Multi-galaxy+ is the only exception since we don't have any energy value for universe busting.

Just pray the calc gives us something 5-A+ or Low 4-C

meh. hopefully they can calc it and he can get an upgrade. it's pretty obvious acacia is beyond large planet lvl, given that he could have destroyed the planet several times over. the only thing stopping it has been both the barrier and midora stopping it. so, hopefully acacia's new appetite hand can get calc'd and he'll get the upgrade we all want.

It's been calc'd already, actually....and it's lower compared to what everybody was scaled from another calc on...

now now everyone, keep in mind, we haven't seen the full power of acacia. Apparently theres something toriko "figured out" that acacia was hiding.

Plus, theres two other demons toriko has inside him.

That being said, i believe the Far Land was where they found center, that one guy just reached it i believe.

Aimaru is his name, i believe.

Anyways, it seems that Ant doesn't think we should put Acacia higher or even give him a 5-A+ even since we need a calc to at least justify his current stats (5-A is one of the wide tiers here, after all). So the best we have FOR NOW is "At least 5-A, possibly higher".

Unless the calc that Anton did were to be higher, idk what to do about this so....

we'd probably need a wide range attack for a good calc.

The hand wrapping around earth from acacia might not be enough, even though it covers the jupiter sized earth or something being able to crush it

Oh...well even then, i too really want something that surpasses that. Hell i'd rather see a star level feat at this point if anything. That alone, should it happen (which it's been hyped up to be a while bacK?), would be super satisfying for me.

Dont depair guys! Whatever happens, dont despair! (necessary reference)

Well, if this feat isnt enough, probably acacia will show us something even greater (if he has another evolution, that is).

I guess so then...

Well...there is Acacia's "True Full Course" tho, right? What if he eats that then? I think the only way we'll get at the very least a 5-A+ for Acacia at least is if he did a feat of something greater than what he just did recently (that or maybe another planet or something to hold on to or wahtever), eats the full course, or does another evolution....

well, dont you need the GBE to know the energy required to destroy the planet? It didnt factor in the calc

Well about that, Ant even mentioned it in the calc that was made of Acacia's. Which in case y'all haven't seen it yet, it's here.

Also nice to see this dumbass agai, he is my favorite kings but he still dumbass for try to attack neo with his own physical body while the other(except for mommy snake) use their laser...

Wolf king is bae

Also i believe all the animal companions (terry, quinn, and kiss) may replace crow king, wolf king, and snake king.

Snake king, no doubt is dead (toriko at least says so) Wolf king's whereabouts still are unknown but he may sacrifice himself with crow king (just assuming)

Conisdering the animal companions strength, especially if they too eat god

So guys.......i think i may have made a dumb*** mistake on the Acacia calc i linked above.

So it's not read as 50.1 Yotta's as i thought it was, but it turns out to be as "50,150 Yottatons". Which if you go by our AP chart, that's translated as 50.1 Ninatons. That's just a few ninaton hairs shy of Dwarf Star level. This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep like me: You aren't able to read things clearly/properly such as this. My bad? ^^;

Though apparently PaChi is correct in that it didn't plug in the GBE for it tho.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back