• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Autophagy Speed

This is a VERY shaky calc being my second one

Heighto
Heightoge

Speedo

Angsizing now:

2atan(tan(70/2)*(

2atan(tan(70/2)*(50/728)) = 5.51 degrees

Blitzed
Toriko Blitz Starju

2atan(tan(70/2)*(62.7/728)) = 6.90 degrees

Plugging into the angsize calculator

Point of view GT robo distance: 2.3803m

Point of view Komatsu distance: 16.105m

The distance between them is 13.7247m

The level of error of a GT Robo is less than a millisecond. So for Toriko to hit Starjun at this distance he'd have to clear it in less than one millisecond.

Toriko was possibly going 13724.7 m/s= Mach 40.01

I can't evaluate this since I'm horrifically bad at math and I've never ang-scaled before, but it looks pretty clean at the very least.

That said, I just want give you a heads up and say that it is now standard policy to post all calculations on blogs and link them to the forums via a content revision thread like this one for archiving purposes.

Back