• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 2 Naruto Speed Upgrade?

Celestial Judge said:
that feat doesn't even make sense canonically. If the Raikage is only near light speed at his full potential and Haku IS light speed at his. Where does that even put Naruto?
It actually makes perfect sense because there is a stated restriction as haku can only move at light speed when going from one mirror to another

So naruto in part one has ftl reactions and so does everyone who scales to him if Haku is light speed

But then they have problems reacting to the Raikage who is only sol so he actually must be at least ftl+ if Haku is light speed and we just accept his statement too

If you're saying both of those statements are true I don't even know what to say

Why don't you reread what I said and reread the fight. Haku's Lightspeed travel is incredibly circumstantial and naruto amd sasuke never are or tag him when he's moving between mirrors

Spumlin said:
Why don't you reread what I said and reread the fight. Haku's Lightspeed travel is incredibly circumstantial and naruto amd sasuke never are or tag him when he's moving between mirrors
Sasuke could see him with Sharingan and Naruto tagged him w/ Kurama Chakra. It's contradictive.

Sorry Spumnlin, I don't debate on an inferior platform, text has always been essential, I am not gonn alisten to you making fun of my accent, thank you.

And like Hst Master already told you, they could tag him, plus no one comes close to the speeds you're suggesting.

Hst master said:
Spumlin said:
Sasuke could see him with Sharingan and Naruto tagged him w/ Kurama Chakra. It's contradictive.
The statement says that he can move at the speed of light when moving directly from one mirror to another, so if haku was going for an attack then he's not moving at lightspeed.

He was. He was going for another mirror and Sasuke could see him it's even his 1st usage of Sharingan in combat. And he was trying to escape to another when Naruto tagged him.

Spumlin said:
The statement says that he can move at the speed of light when moving directly from one mirror to another, so if haku was going for an attack then he's not moving at lightspeed.
yes that is true

Back