• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was a calm night in the forest, where Akuma is seen meditating on top of a big rock. As Akuma stays still, he hears someone shouting and loud blasts that shook the forest. Curious, he leaps off from his rock and heads to the direction of the source of the noise. Akuma walks behind a tree and sees a humanoid with flames coming out of his shoulders. It was a robot practicing his martial arts, as he is seen punching and kicking dead trees, breaking them off in half and using his fire blasts to burn a few rocks and trees.

"HYAAH! HOY! Hoy-hoy-hoy!" he screamed as he delivers a few more fireball fists onto a rock, destroying it in a few hits. "My flaming fists has still got it!" he complimented to himself.
Akuma leaps in front of the fire robot's view. The robot was a bit startled but quickly kept his cool.

"Well ahoy! I'm Torch Man, what brings you here at the forest?" he greeted.

Akuma looks displeased. "Hmph. What mockery is this?"

Torch Man looks a little annoyed. "I am practicing the art of Torch-jitsu! What makes you think such an art is being mocked?"

"Such a heartless and cold machine like yourself learning martial arts is nothing more than a pale intimation to the ones with true natural skills." Akuma said. "Your style is nothing but shallow."

Torch Man frowns "You insult the art of Torch-jutsu? My flaming fists burns bright in the heat of battle! Perhaps I shall show you the power of the flaming fist!". Torch Man readies his battle stance as he challenges Akuma. "You shall fall to the fist of flame!"

Akuma soon follow suit with his own stance. "I will demonstrate the true master of the fist, the Satsui No Hado! Prepare yourself, robot." he sneered.

Torch Man stares at Akuma and goads him. "Then show me, you might be enough of a challenge."

Scenario:
Both are 5-A
Torch Man can use his Power Gear
Akuma cannot use Oni Form
Battle takes place in a forest
Speed Equalized

Torch Man:
Akuma:
Tie:

bGwucG5n
NjA1MjAwMzU3MTM

torchman compare to megaman whom upscale from 11.42 ninatons,while akuma is compare to asura whom is 701,7 zettatons,torchman have 16.27x ap which is massively ap stomp akuma

well, Akuma is smarter, has more versatility, has a bigger Ls, and is more experienced, in my opinion he is not a complete stomp
Akuma's first in-character move was to go for normal blows, if he does that here he's going to get absolutely shafted and even if he does restrain TM, he'll just get set on fire and incinerated by him shooting flames everywhere.

torchman compare to megaman whom upscale from 11.42 ninatons,while akuma is compare to asura whom is 701,7 zettatons,torchman have 16.27x ap which is massively ap stomp akuma
?

Akuma scales to Asuras 5-A key which is 9.9 Ninatons, 701 Zettatons is from Asuras 5-B key (And it would also be way higher than a 16.27x gap if he was in the zettatons).

?

Akuma scales to Asuras 5-A key which is 9.9 Ninatons, 701 Zettatons is from Asuras 5-B key (And it would also be way higher than a 16.27x gap if he was in the zettatons).
Wait, did I really get bamboozled like that? If that's the case then Akuma is going to skill **** him but Torch Man's Fire will still be an issue since Akuma doesn't have Heat Resistance on his Profile.

one question, how much does power gear multiplies torch power? it has been confirmed that speed gear quadruples the user's speed, so shouldn't power gear do the same?

?

well it seem i see the wrong calc lol,anyway does skill really affect here,i mean asura is only a brutal fight that don't have any martial art and still somehow **** up akuma,torch man also have his own martial art,torch man also have the fire advantage which is scale above magma if i remember correctly

Asura is a skilled martial artist, the very beginning of the game show him in his past being trained by his master Argus, and after that he went on for hundreds of years or so.
And throughout Asura's Wrath he defeats a lot of people who make clear use of martial arts, first of all Yashra.

Back