• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Indie Stats Equal Tournament: Round 10- Binah vs Mag Agent Gestalt

Funnily enough Binah has IA in terms of Retaliate, so when she gets hit, shes just gonna hit right back, and given this is also being amped by Punishment, yikes, thats going to hurt

Also wait.....i think Apoc Bird being summoned as an functional ally still applies, im focusing on game mechanics (lol), so it has its Energy Projection with its BLACK damage beams, PALE damage attack that just hits everything (that Binah resists so shes fine), and Possession. Sure, it only lures opponents towards Apoc Bird and ends when they get close enough for a beating, but thats time still being wasted. I mean, yeah, thats what Phobos wants, but if it does it right at the start of the fight then Gestalt's just force to go fight the giant ass bird monster

I shouldve also brought this up but generally Project Moon's mind hax are 4D. While Apoc Bird's passive mindfvckery isnt active (because duh), Binah is able to use it because she needs to land an attack with it. Should be fine under the ruleset

Funnily enough Binah has IA in terms of Retaliate, so when she gets hit, shes just gonna hit right back, and given this is also being amped by Punishment, yikes, thats going to hurt

Also wait.....i think Apoc Bird being summoned as an functional ally still applies, im focusing on game mechanics (lol), so it has its Energy Projection with its BLACK damage beams, PALE damage attack that just hits everything (that Binah resists so shes fine), and Possession. Sure, it only lures opponents towards Apoc Bird and ends when they get close enough for a beating, but thats time still being wasted. I mean, yeah, thats what Phobos wants, but if it does it right at the start of the fight then Gestalt's just force to go fight the giant ass bird monster
Phobos still wastes their time fighting them (or kills them, which is also possible outcome to their fight) and leaves Gestalt completely invulnerable to their attempts to damage it at the end of the day due to it, leaving them without options to kill Gestalt, and nobody has the range to effect the real Phobos, so none of the types of damage even are useful against Phobos' projection. (nor gestalt, since he just happens to be built like that), which in this scenario it becomes the same before his invulnerability was restricted, and Phobos just fights them until he kills them.

yknow i think its funny that even with the removal of invul it jsut does **** all because its either you need a specific type of thing to actually put down the damn Gestalt, or Phobos just no u's you with skill stomp

(though i think you ignored the whole comment of PM's mindhax being 4D, mind giving some closure on that and how it would effect anything, if at all?)

(though i think you ignored the whole comment of PM's mindhax being 4D, mind giving some closure on that and how it would effect anything, if at all?)
Thats because both Phobos and Gestalt are getting Layered Resistance to mind manipulation which comes from a higher dimensional being.

Well, i got nothing. Ive been worn down, and frankly, im just tired (mentally and physically, and ive got another match where Apoc Bird is being repped so)

Im just going to have to cut my losses here. I wave the white flag, Gestalt can move on
(but i eagerly await its fight with the Reckoning)

Back