• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Indie Stats Equal Tournament: Round 5! Animdude vs Frisk (0-0-0)

I mean, it doesn't seem like the character uses these skills in his fight, I mean, during his boss battle he didn't use any of these, unless there are other occasions where he shows him fighting
He made all the characters and can use all their moves. The only reason he doesn't use them all in game is gameplay imitations.

He made all the characters and can use all their moves. The only reason he doesn't use them all in game is gameplay imitations.
Is the argument that he can use all these moves because he made all the characters or is there a source or example that mentions that he can use all these powers?

Is the argument that he can use all these moves because he made all the characters or is there a source or example that mentions that he can use all these powers?

It's been a while since I've played FW but from what I remember the entire cast are basically just a part of a game he made so probably yeah. His profile says
He is referred to as the puppeteer who controls the universe.
And his profile outright says this in the p&a section
Presumably able to replicate the powers of anyone else in the FNAF World reality due to being their creator

It's been a while since I've played FW but from what I remember the entire cast are basically just a part of a game he made so probably yeah. His profile says

And his profile outright says this in the p&a section
I thought the standard here on the site was that just because someone created everything in the universe doesn't mean they have all the abilities, I mean I think I saw Arceus get a downgrade because of that, but it's been a while since I saw it happen so maybe has changed...

Anyway, I have my doubts because we don't actually see him use these skills or even have his character use this.

I mean even with his usual/standard kit of 4th Wall, Alarm, and Mega Virus, he's still in a good position to win. Neon Wall also helps him mitigate damage taken by whatever Frisk uses- soooo

I mean even with his usual/standard kit of 4th Wall, Alarm, and Mega Virus, he's still in a good position to win. Neon Wall also helps him mitigate damage taken by whatever Frisk uses- soooo
Even though his standard attacks are easy to dodge, Frisk has already dealt with things more complicated than that

His standard movements are predictable to the point that even a below-average player can dodge consistently.

Even though his standard attacks are easy to dodge, Frisk has already dealt with things more complicated than that

His standard movements are predictable to the point that even a below-average player can dodge consistently.
Me when Mega Virus literally spawns on the target:

Me when Mega Virus literally spawns on the target:
Well, as for the Mega virus, that was my only real doubt, since I didn't see his attack in the video, but since it already spawns on the target, then... there isn't much to argue about...

Yeah thats because Mega Virus is only used when hes used as a Player Character, but since PC Animdude is the same one that used to be the final boss (then got demoted after defeat), then yeah

But I have an last question, why doesn't Animdude have resistance to any of the attacks used in the game, including his own?

because, frisk isn't using those attacks?
dont understand the question
Because this means the attack's effects aren't strong enough to kill Frisk quickly enough before they defeat Animdude.

Frisk would be able to resist the same amount of times from this attack as Animdude

Because this means the attack's effects aren't strong enough to kill Frisk quickly enough before they defeat Animdude.

Frisk would be able to resist the same amount of times from this attack as Animdude
4th wall ignores durability and the Alarm balls always deal 9999 damage to a character regardless of their defense stat according to Animadude's page, so probably not actually

4th wall ignores durability and the Alarm balls always deal 9999 damage to a character regardless of their defense stat according to Animadude's page, so probably not actually
Does this mean that Animdude's playable character is capable of one-shotting himself in his Boss battle?

Does this mean that Animdude's playable character is capable of one-shotting himself in his Boss battle?
Playable Animdude doesn't have Alarm as a move so he can't one shot him and Iirc your not supposed to be able to bring playable Animdude to boss Animdude cause update 2 takes place after the fight and after he gets demoted which is his playable version.

well, no
but the boss version can one shot the PC version : )

note that video is modded so take it with a grain of salt and I don't know if the creator messed with any of the values, but I think it's just to get both animadudes to fight

Well if that's the case, Frisk has Sleep Manipulation in them profile and only need to use it 2 or 4 times to make him sleep

Well if that's the case, Frisk has Sleep Manipulation in them profile and only need to use it 2 or 4 times to make him sleep
How does it work? Is it an opening move?

The fact that you didn't bring this up until now makes me think it's not something Frisk actually uses in battles but idk, I never played UT or DT

The fact that you didn't bring this up until now makes me think it's not something Frisk actually uses in battles but idk, I never played UT or DT
It's basically Frisk singing a lullaby and as it's an optional move that can be chosen in battle Frisk can start by opening with sleep manipulation

It's basically Frisk singing a lullaby and as it's an optional move that can be chosen in battle Frisk can start by opening with sleep manipulation
Okay so Animdude can insta stun her by screaming or send out a ghost to one tap her into a statue.
Even giving Frisk the lullaby as an opening move is not relevant at all since it takes so long, works for so short, and gets countered by so many attacks that do the same thing but faster

basically, every enemy in both games has unique ACTS that pacify them, and most only show up as an option when the enemy shows up
there's a specific enemy in the CORE called knightknight, and you have to sing her a lullaby to pacify her
frisk doesn't ever use it if knightknight isn't on the battlefield, but it's described as frisk just singing a lullaby so

Okay so Animdude can insta stun her by screaming or send out a ghost to one tap her into a statue.
Even giving Frisk the lullaby as an opening move is not relevant at all since it takes so long, works for so short, and gets countered by so many attacks that do the same thing but faster
Out of character for him to do this
As I noted before Sleep manip was suppose to be removed.
David said that if it's on the profile you can use

Out of character for him to do this
His in character opening move would be blasting you with a one shot dura neg wall because he's only fought 8 (4) people at once so using single target non damaging attacks is illogical. So you can't exactly use that to say he wouldn't do so in a 1v1, especially if he sees his opponent actively try to put him to sleep.
David said that if it's on the profile you can use
Because things that are on profiles are usually accepted abilities. If this has been accepted to be removed (which idk about personally) then it's the exact opposite.

Not really. As I said before him only using a few attacks is because of game limitations.
And how do you know he doesn't use it because of game limitations? Is there any statement regarding this? because as far as we know he simply doesn't use it because it's out of character

I don't think animadude should have every ability, there's nothing in the game that indicates he should have everything other than 'being their creator'
though I also thought asriel shouldn't have every monster ability since he never used them, but ehh

I don't think animadude should have every ability, there's nothing in the game that indicates he should have everything other than 'being their creator'
though I also thought asriel shouldn't have every monster ability since he never used them, but ehh
Wait, does he have that on his profile?

And how do you know he doesn't use it because of game limitations? Is there any statement regarding this? because as far as we know he simply doesn't use it because it's out of character
If what he said is true it seems more like the character Frisk uses the lullaby on has a weakness towards lullabies rather than her lullaby having some special sleep inducing hax ability

If what he said is true it seems more like the character Frisk uses the lullaby on has a weakness towards lullabies rather than her lullaby having some special sleep inducing hax ability
That wasn't an answer to the question I asked, besides Head UP is an ability in Frisk's profile which heats up the environment to the point of instantly knocking Animdude down.

Not to mention that the rule that you can use what's in the profile is even applicable here? I mean this is an equalized status tournament which already invalidates some things about the match

That wasn't an answer to the question I asked,
It was...
besides Head UP is an ability in Frisk's profile which heats up the environment to the point of instantly knocking Animdude down.
So?
Not to mention that the rule that you can use what's in the profile is even applicable here?
What?
I mean this is an equalized status tournament which already invalidates some things about the match
???

Back