• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Battle Party Tournament: Round 20 (April Anime vs Determined Friendship)

Round 19 is currently being waited on, but till then, have this
The Rules
Fight ends via Death, Incap, or BFR
SBA otherwise
Something i needed to rectify, is something to balance out resurrection/reset skills. They will be limited to 10 uses. No more, no less.

With that out of the way, the teams

Team April Anime: 0

Team Determined Friendship: 0

Incon: 0​

Following. How in character is it for Team April Anime to beat up a small child and a small pink ball?

Ive limited such SAVE/RELOAD skills to 10 max, because kinda have to lol
If their limits is 10, then there is a chance for April Anime.

The next problem will be what Koopa said earlier about April Anime fighting against this team. I forgot to mention that Standard Battle Assumption will make April Anime willing to fight against the two. Which Frisk is this? Pacifist, Neutral, or Genocide? Since Frisk may have a chance to pacify Team April Anime into not fighting and Kirby is Kirby who would want to hurt such a cute creature.

If this is Genocide Frisk, then any reservations will be out the windows. Then we have to discuss how do Frisk or Kirby gets around Gen’s dozens of RT-0001 which are each capable of precognition and Kyoichiro’s threads (which he usually use to incapacitate via tying enemies up)

SBA makes it so that April Anime will be willing to fight, yes. I believe Koopa specified that Frisk is going Pacifism, but i think they could go Geno if pushed?

Which Frisk is this? Pacifist, Neutral, or Genocide? Since Frisk may have a chance to pacify Team April Anime into not fighting and Kirby is Kirby who would want to hurt such a cute creature.
Afaik sure high DT Frisk is Pacifist Frisk.
SBA makes it so that April Anime will be willing to fight, yes. I believe Koopa specified that Frisk is going Pacifism, but i think they could go Geno if pushed?
If an opponent completely refuses to be spared, Frisk will probably won't go full geno and will just fight them to exhaustion and then spare them similarly to how they handled Asgore.

Afaik sure high DT Frisk is Pacifist Frisk.

If an opponent completely refuses to be spared, Frisk will probably won't go full geno and will just fight them to exhaustion and then spare them similarly to how they handled Asgore.
Ah, ok, thank you for the clarification. but yeah, Pacifist Frisk is used in any case

I'll also note that Kirby can put Frisk's shattered soul back together and keep them in the fight and so they won't have to use up Frisk's 10 LOADs.

Back