• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Repp

Belmod said Toppo is no different than a GoD now. He literally became a GoD only without any title. Although I think we should wait until Toppo gets ringed out.

All this talk about invulnerability has made me a little uncertain about the existence of said page in the wiki. It looks useless to me.

Vietthai96 said:
Using only sheer power still is Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Aura, Void Manipulation hax?. I think that hax is a special ability rather than raw power
No, only the limited Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation were demonstrated from sheer power. The Aura and Void Manipulation are abilities that can be willingly performed.

Oke i can understand if we add limited Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Aura, Void Manipulation. But Creation for Toppo and G.o.D is still in question

Edit: I think Hakai is a hax while Energy of Destruction is special Ki Attack that belong to G.o.D

The hakai aura is actually energy of destructon, the same blast that both Toppo and Sidra used. Candidate < Sitting GoD, so they should have it.

Also, no stars were previously in the WoV, but are we sure those aren't just large particles?

Yep, that is just the appearance of the WoV.

Reppuzan said:
I see purple Ki, not a Hakai aura.

Beerus outright stated that it's Hakai energy when Frieza shot that enegy beam at Toppo and dispersed, there's no denying it.

It should also be noted that Toppo performed all of those feats (Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Aura) right after he trasnformed into a GoD. These abilities should also go uuder the other GoDs' list of abilities.

And as for his Creation ability (presumebly made starts after warping the WoV). Well, it's far too speculative. Unless it's explicitly stated, or those dots we've seen were shown from upclose to be starts, there's no reason to assume they are.

@Sidall

Void Manipulation and Aura I understand.

Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation I don't. He blasted apart the arena and changed the color of the World of Void. I don't see how either of those correlates to Reality Warping or Spatial Manipulation.

@Hadou

Since when has a God of Destruction displayed Reality Warping?

I feel like we're taking the scaling of Dragon Ball abilities way too far.

I feel abilities that are non-combat applicable should be removed from profiles. Reality Warping is where you consciously warp reality to your liking. Not involuntary small scale stuff.

Well, it changed the colour of the whole World of Void, redoing the same thing the Grand Priest did, and Krillin even noted that the sky changed. The Grand Priest specifically changed the colour of the World of Void as like a change of scenery. This is why it is listed on Toppo's page as limited Reality Warping. Many pages, as I have seen, have non-combat applicable Reality Warping on their page, like Darkspine Sonic.

@Hadou

I still don't think that's actual Reality Warping and an extrapolation of Toppo just tinting the area with his power.

@Green

Technically, we list all abilities, even the non-combat applicable stuff since we're an indexing site first.

I agree with Hadou; he has a limited reality warping thing because of undoing something the Grand Priest enforced unto the World of Void. The spatial manipulation is due to visibly warping space while he did it.

@AKM

Well, I don't know about that. The abilities doesn't concern Toppo, and I'm pretty sure we've got enough info to warrant some ability additions...

I know there is enough info to warrant the additions, but what if some new abilities come up? It's better to wait and perform a mass revision only once, than to do it every week.

We might get some new info too. You never know.

Now, we can go ahead with this.

First,Toppo's Aura protects him only against energy attacks.Second,his Hakai energy isnt on the lvl of GoD.

Also, Vegeta is cool.

We can also probably state that Hakai isn't absolute and that it can be powered through with enough energy, given how Vegeta's Final Explosion overpowered Toppo's Hakai.

Even 17's attack could somehow challange Hakai energy.It means that efficency of Hakai energy depends on the quantity or quality of it,so I can freely say that Hakai can not eres stronger opponents or equal opponent.Or even weaker opponents can resist it.

Everyone hwo resists it should have low resistance to existance erasure,cause Hakai can be overpowered.

Like anything else in DB, having sufficiently enough ki can negate some hax to a certain degree.

17's attack was getting continuosly erased by Toppo's hakai ball, just like Vegeta's final flash. It was after Vegeta's boost that he could smash Toppo's hakai ball with his ki punch and then with his final explosion.

Anyway about this thread, I think Toppo's GoD Aura classifies as:

• Conditional Invulnerability: To be invulnerable under certain conditions.
And all GoDs should have Toppo's GoD abilities.

Energy of Destruction can negate ki attacks, I don't see a reason why it can't negate physical attacks, other than the fact that it could erase the people that touch it. Beerus said depending on the situation, Toppo could surround himself with EoD. Which is why he can grab Frieza's face and not erase him on the spot.

Otherwise it's just standard GoD energy.

I think the only thing that should be added is Void manipulation to every GoD profile, along with Energy of destruction as a notable attack/technique, specifying they also have the ability to sorround themselves with the destructive aura and erase anything that comes in contact with it from existence.

@Ant He undoes the Grand Priest's previous permutation to the entire World of Void, however, and the World of Void is shown to warp to some greater degree.

@UMR

What about stones that fell on him?Toppo was surprised.Even Beerus was sure that it worked.

I still think he can negate only ki attacks depending on the force of the attack.He cant negate attacks of equal opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back