• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Tier 1-A's and Archetypes

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as i understand suggsverse's writing is so bad that its very hard to give any of the beings a proper tier. the verse has such things as multiple omnipotents and beyond omnipotents which makes no sense which makes tiering the whole series very hard and innacurrate.

Pretty sure a bunch of the CM outer gods and stuff exceed the levels of transcendence established of the tier 0s of other verses as well, but they don't run into the problem of "breaking the system". Tier 0 is relative. It's not some level of "you must transcend X dudes to get here", and the stuff Lovecraft wrote having a rather huge chain of transcendences beyond that of other verses with tier 0s matters naught because they are evaluated within the context of their own settings. Shub-Niggurath may be above a greater hierarchy than The One Above All, but that wouldn't make it tier 0 because it still has more limiting factors to itself (Yog and Azathoth) while TOAA is boundless within the context of its own verse.

I don't want suggsverse though. Just saying that super high levels of scaling can be worked into the system and already is.

i agree with wokistan. suggsverse shouldnt be included since its bad writing doesnt give a good sense of tiering cause of the multiple omnipotent and beyond omnipotents in the series.

Stop. Suggsverse is not being allowed for reasons I already mentioned. It's too obscure, nearly impossible to tier, and the most primary reason is that Suggsverse is not a notable work of fiction. If anything it's still in the "alpha project" stage.

I obviously agree about that Suggsverse definitely shouldn't be allowed, for all the reasons mentioned by me and Sera.

Anyway, given that this thread has derailed, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back