• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top strongest Werewolves and Vampires in the wiki!

What the title says. It has occurred to me that we have a lot of werewolves and vampires in the wiki. I thought it would be interesting to see who's the strongest.

Werewolves

1. Mara - High 1-A
2. Pennywise (Books) - 1-A
3. Hircine/The Nerevarine/The Vestige - High 1-B
4. WereGarurumon/Lobomon/Uno (Digimon) - 1-C
5. Sauron - Low 1-C
6. Zeroken/Fenrich/Wulf - 2-A
7. Cornell (Castlevania)/Grubbs Grady/Bergamo/Basil (Dragon Ball)/Lavender - 2-C
8. Fenrir (SMITE)/The Dovahkiin/Lycanoid (Colossal Kaiju Combat!)/Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character) - Low 2-C
9. Carcharoth - High 3-A
10. Wolfgang (Skylanders)- 3-A
11. The Moon Warriors/Adanti (Shadow Fight)- 4-B
12. The Terrarian - High 5-A
13. Valkenhayn R. Hellsing - 5-A
14. Link (Twilight Princess) - Low 5-B
15. Sajin Komamura - 6-A, High 6-A with Bankai

Important Notes:

Vampires

1. Caine (World of Darkness) - 1-A+
2. Benetnash - Low 1-A
3. The Black Guardian - High 1-C
4. GranDracmon - 1-C
5. Arcueid Brunestud - Low 1-C, possibly 1-C
6. Mandrakk the Dark Monitor - Low 1-C
7. Sacred Ancestor - At least Low 2-C, likely far higher. Low 1-C with The Akashic Records
8. Valvatorez/Sorin Markov - 2-A
9. Dracula (Castlevania) - 2-C
10. Heaven Ascension DIO - At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C
11. Demitri Maximoff - 3-C
12. Starbreaker (Post-Crisis)/Joachim Armster/Loretta Lecarde/Elizabeth Bathory- 4-A

Hybrids

1. I, Vampire (Post-Flashpoint)/Cain (New 52)/Tig Rafelson (DC Comics) - 4-B
2. Adventurer (Dwarf Fortress) - High 8-C+, At least Low 7-B, likely Higher with Environmental Destruction
3. Wolfwing - High 8-C
4. Niklaus Mikaelson/Hayley Marshall - 9-A
5. Tyler Lockwood/Michael Corvin/Marcus Corvinus/Marius (Underworld) - 9-B
6. Dracula (Bram Stoker) - 9-C, 7-B Environmental Destruction via weather control

Important Notes:

• In DC Comics Vampires can turn into mist, wolves, bats, and werevolves[3] - I, Vampire Vol 1 1
  • Also, official sources had described Bram Stoker's Dracula as both a vampire and a werewolf. Stoker, Bram. Dracula (PDF). pp. 9, 42.Stoker, Bram. Dracula's Guest (PDF). p. 11. A wolf—and yet not a wolf!" another put in shudderingly. "No use trying for him without the sacred bullet."

Last edited:
Vampires from TES there was one (dont remember the name, think he has a profile) who became like H1B

Werewolve from shinza

the elder scrolls
This one?

This one?

na, harkon is not the one

Bergamo isn't really a werewolf, he's more like a wolf-person.
Same for Rockruff, it's a wolf-like Pokémon, not a werefolf.
Unless we set a different standard for what qualifies as a werewolf, the classic creature is a human that turns into a wolf or an hybrid human-wolf due to a curse, a disease or else.

Looking at the current vampire list, Demitri deserves a spot.

Mandrakk is also a vampire, I think.

If the current WoD CRT goes through, then Caine will get downgraded to low 1-a, which means that Mandrakk will be the strongest vampire. However, I think the DC high tiers are also getting downgraded soon, so we'll see what happens.

If the current WoD CRT goes through, then Caine will get downgraded to low 1-a, which means that Mandrakk will be the strongest vampire. However, I think the DC high tiers are also getting downgraded soon, so we'll see what happens.
there is the nerevarine from TES who is a vampire (1-A+)

Bergamo isn't really a werewolf, he's more like a wolf-person.
Same for Rockruff, it's a wolf-like Pokémon, not a werefolf.
Unless we set a different standard for what qualifies as a werewolf, the classic creature is a human that turns into a wolf or an hybrid human-wolf due to a curse, a disease or else.

Looking at the current vampire list, Demitri deserves a spot.

Mandrakk is also a vampire, I think.
What about Sonic Werehog?

Back