• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

wey have a doubt, what if 1B (12D) has a hax 1B (777777D) for example would it be a smurf? How would this be taken for level 1B and the same for 1A (in this serious line it would be to transcend countless baselines, since to transcend = / = overcome, the first being superior to the second) what needs to be done?

oryx should be in the top 3 of low 1-C above the BlazBlue and darkseid should also be in position 1 thanks to a decent arsenal of hax + ALE.

Thanks

the chronovoros and the eternal if it's a doctor who can enter, but they are very haxeable and don't have much experience in Combat IIRC, maybe chrono.

a question if a being has a high 1-C immortality but it is only tier 4 that would it smurf?

I'm basically shooting myself on the legs by asking this.

But what makes Vecna so formidable? Knowing D&D, isn't he a Smurf of something, considering his AP justification resisting Lady of Pain or some stuff?

Oliver de jesus said:
oryx should be in the top 3 of low 1-C above the BlazBlue and darkseid should also be in position 1 thanks to a decent arsenal of hax + ALE.
Low 1-C Oryx actually is a smurf too. He's 5-D, but Taking is 6-D.

Update to the High 6-C ranking: Eiji Hino was pitted in a match against Zeref Dragneel and won 8-0-0. I believe this warrants a move to fourth.

Strawboi said:
How does Greifer's nest beat Jed?
Because he resist Nen Crush and his Invulnerability says no to everything Jed has except law manip and death manip but those two are trash anyways.

First Witch said:
Why Lucia though, she dosnt strike me as strong as Donte
Nice couple of resistances, one shot and blitz-level speed and AP amps when transforming, some aura stuff, time stop shenanigans. ressurrection...

She's not Dante, but she's pretty well packed.

You can argue that AFTER Haruna vs Dante is done. Or you do Dante vs Kazumi first and spare me the hassle.

Back