• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier (Again)

And yet they are still in top 3 of top strongest so they shouldn't be there. Smurfs or not based on stats alone they get up there. Also I don't think that is even true, as they are above people who aren't even smurfs
In the strongest list just have 5 characters, so the weakest list will the same but oppositive

They are literally below only two other people in said top 5 you're seeing that are smurf. And they are above others who aren't smurf. So I don't see how this doesn't just end up being contradictory to their top strongest placement. Like they still beat these characters, so putting them top weakest makes no sense.

They are literally below only two other people in said top 5 you're seeing that are smurf. And they are above others who aren't smurf. So I don't see how this doesn't just end up being contradictory to their top strongest placement. Like they still beat these characters, so putting them top weakest makes no sense.
Their are in top 1 because no one nominated other characters for the position, and as I was more focused on tier 9 and 8 they were untouched

I see. Well they at least shouldn't be in the placement they're in right now. I know there aren't a lot of low 1-As, and marvel makes up the most most. But at this point it would just be like every single low 1-A on the list, so at least it would be their placements but reversed from the top strongest tier if it's being treated like that. Either that or they get removed for now, cause idk it's just weird seeing their other spot there when they some of the strongest low 1As. Considering the hax they possess aren't just barebone but pretty strong. Especially awlb, with them being infinitely into the tier and the re that let's them go higher

He is barely above baseline High 6-A

is that not the purpose of this thread?
This ain't "Lowest AP" per tier. This is for characters who basically lose to everyone else in their tier in an SBA match. Low AP can factor into that, but it's mostly people with horrible weaknesses and no hax.

I wish we had profiles/keys for Cosmog & Cosmoem.

They're Pokemon, & SPOILERS the pre-evolutionary stages of Solgaleo & Lunala, the "box Legendaries" of Pokemon Sun & Moon. SPOILERS

However, Cosmog is only like 9-B (Estimation, not official.) for breaking some stuff with its teleport, which even Magikarp can breach.

& unlike Magikarp, they don't learn ANY attacks.

Cosmog's ENTIRE movepool is:
1. Splash (A move more accurately translated as "Hop". As in, it can jump. No water manipulation involved. Move specifically does nothing.)
2. Teleport (Would be useful if it had good abilities.)

Cosmog also has pretty incompetent behaviour. A statement that, IIRC, is from the official website:
"Cosmog is very curious and shows no fear of people or Pokémon. If you treat it with any consideration at all, it will take an immediate liking to you. This personality trait often leads it into danger."

& Pokedex entries include:
SunIts body is gaseous and frail. It slowly grows as it collects dust from the atmosphere.
Ultra SunEven though its helpless, gaseous body can be blown away by the slightest breeze, it doesn’t seem to care.
Ultra MoonWhether or not it’s a Pokémon from this world is a mystery. When it’s in a jam, it warps away to a safe place to hide.
ShieldCosmog is very curious but not very cautious, often placing itself in danger. If things start to look dicey, it teleports away.

It's also 20 cm in height & 0.1 kg in weight, so it's not very massive, for all its dust collecting & star-like, gaseous body.

Meanwhile, its evolution is Cosmoem, which SHOULD be stronger, especially given Evolutionary stage scaling, but....

At 0.1 meters in height, it's even smaller, & with a weight of 999.9 kg, it's also far denser.

New moves?
Cosmic Power: "The user absorbs a mystical power from space to raise its Defense and Sp. Def stats."
Cosmic Power was introduced in Gen 3, Cosmog & Cosmoem are from Gen 7, & many Pokemon that are better & stronger than Cosmoem learn it.

At least its base stats are better (100 more in both Defenses.), but that's durability, & it can't even attack outside of Struggle.

Also:
SunMotionless as if dead, its body is faintly warm to the touch. In the distant past, it was called the cocoon of the stars.
MoonThere’s something accumulating around the black core within its hard shell. People think this Pokémon may come from another world.
Ultra MoonAs it absorbs light, Cosmoem continues to grow. Its golden shell is surprisingly solid.
SwordThe absorption of starlight fuels this Pokémon’s growth. The shell that encases it is harder than any known material.
ShieldIt sucks in dust from the air at an astounding rate, frantically building up energy within its core as preparation for evolution.

So yeah.

Cosmog can only achieve 9-B via the AoE of a teleport it did in its panic, & otherwise, doesn't attack, & can be blown away by "the slightest breeze", & endangers itself via its reckless curiousity.
Its evolution, Cosmoem has better defenses, & should be stronger, but doesn't move. At all. The Pokedex compares it to being dead.

& neither can use ANY attacking moves. (Except Struggle, which requires exhausting all their other moves to the point of being unable to use them anymore.)

Shame they don't have profiles.

Last edited:
I wish we had profiles/keys for Cosmog & Cosmoem.

They're Pokemon, & SPOILERS the pre-evolutionary stages of Solgaleo & Lunala, the "box Legendaries" of Pokemon Sun & Moon. SPOILERS

However, Cosmog is only like 9-B (Estimation, not official.) for breaking some stuff with its teleport, which even Magikarp can breach.

& unlike Magikarp, they don't learn ANY attacks.

Cosmog's ENTIRE movepool is:
1. Splash (A move more accurately translated as "Hop". As in, it can jump. No water manipulation involved. Move specifically does nothing.)
2. Teleport (Would be useful if it had good abilities.)

Cosmog also has pretty incompetent behaviour. A statement that, IIRC, is from the official website:
"Cosmog is very curious and shows no fear of people or Pokémon. If you treat it with any consideration at all, it will take an immediate liking to you. This personality trait often leads it into danger."

& Pokedex entries include:
SunIts body is gaseous and frail. It slowly grows as it collects dust from the atmosphere.
Ultra SunEven though its helpless, gaseous body can be blown away by the slightest breeze, it doesn’t seem to care.
Ultra MoonWhether or not it’s a Pokémon from this world is a mystery. When it’s in a jam, it warps away to a safe place to hide.
ShieldCosmog is very curious but not very cautious, often placing itself in danger. If things start to look dicey, it teleports away.

It's also 20 cm in height & 0.1 kg in weight, so it's not very massive, for all its dust collecting & star-like, gaseous body.

Meanwhile, its evolution is Cosmoem, which SHOULD be stronger, especially given Evolutionary stage scaling, but....

At 0.1 meters in height, it's even smaller, & with a weight of 999.9 kg, it's also far denser.

New moves?
Cosmic Power: "The user absorbs a mystical power from space to raise its Defense and Sp. Def stats."
Cosmic Power was introduced in Gen 3, Cosmog & Cosmoem are from Gen 7, & many, Pokemon that are better & stronger than Cosmoem learn it.

At least its base stats are better (100 more in both Defenses.), but that's durability, & it can't even attack outside of Struggle.

Also:
SunMotionless as if dead, its body is faintly warm to the touch. In the distant past, it was called the cocoon of the stars.
MoonThere’s something accumulating around the black core within its hard shell. People think this Pokémon may come from another world.
Ultra MoonAs it absorbs light, Cosmoem continues to grow. Its golden shell is surprisingly solid.
SwordThe absorption of starlight fuels this Pokémon’s growth. The shell that encases it is harder than any known material.
ShieldIt sucks in dust from the air at an astounding rate, frantically building up energy within its core as preparation for evolution.

So yeah.

Cosmog can only achieve 9-B via the AoE of a teleport it did in its panic, & otherwise, doesn't attack, & can be blown away by "the slightest breeze", & endangers itself via its reckless curiousity.
Its evolution, Cosmoem has better defenses, & should be stronger, but doesn't move. At all. The Pokedex compares it to being dead.

& neither can use ANY attacking moves. (Except Struggle, which requires exhausting all their other moves to the point of being unable to use them anymore.)

Shame they don't have profiles.
Why Cosmog is not in Solgaleo e Lunala profiles?

Why Cosmog is not in Solgaleo e Lunala profiles?
Good question. I don't remember the argument from when Gen 7 came out. Might've been that it's too weak to be notable?
Or its tier is too ambiguous.
Cosmog basically can't do jack in combat, & if we're considering game mechanics, has a Base Stat TOTAL of 200; The same BST as Magikarp, except Cosmog's points are distributed differently.

But since it's a Legendary's pre-evolution, there may be some contention about rating it like a Magikarp & rating Cosmoem like a Metapod.... Even though they practically are that.

But nowadays, I'd argue that weakness is notable in & of itself.

That & A LOT of things in Pokemon need revisions.

Last edited:
While the profile could use some clean-up, I have this character to submit: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Trina_Riffin

Her AP is fairly solid at 14 to 46 gigatons of TNT, and her attacks can hit someone as if someone decided to use the Pentagon as a pair of brass knuckles, there are two critical flaws that would make her a potential candidate.:

1. Her Diary Mode only lasts for 20 seconds, and only in the later 10 seconds (if I recall correctly) would she actually attack.
2. She can't aim worth shit.

While the profile could use some clean-up, I have this character to submit: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Trina_Riffin

Her AP is fairly solid at 14 to 46 gigatons of TNT, and her attacks can hit someone as if someone decided to use the Pentagon as a pair of brass knuckles, there are two critical flaws that would make her a potential candidate.:

1. Her Diary Mode only lasts for 20 seconds, and only in the later 10 seconds (if I recall correctly) would she actually attack.
2. She can't aim worth shit.
Seens fine, added

I Added Celestialsapiens to 4th spot in Low 1-C
They are equal to Alien X, but worse, Aggregenocio was going to absorb baby X, and they just stood there debating.

(lol, a Low 1-C page open, hehehe, I'll narrow it down to 3-A, and no one can stop me)

Back