• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier (Again)

I am ANGRY FRFRFRFR
Invincible, first place, strongest non-smurf. You want it? It's yours, my friend as long as you have enough haxs

Sorry X, I can't give spots. Come back when you're a little..... MMMMMMMM.... Stronger

What are your best feats in the powerscaling community?
Defeated Reiner in a vs thread
confused DTDontalk in a vs thread
Put a giant chicken on the wiki
Defeated a SCP and a DnD character
Convinced a guy that Alien X's power only goes up to 3D (My biggest gimmick)
I have three characters in the Strongest Non-Smurf list

Defeated Reiner in a vs thread
confused DTDontalk in a vs thread
Put a giant chicken on the wiki
Defeated a SCP and a DnD character
Convinced a guy that Alien X's power only goes up to 3D (My biggest gimmick)
I have three characters in the Strongest Non-Smurf list
Muhahaha.

I defeated Reiner more times than I can count.
Held my own against DT.
Let DD put Kickin’ Hawk on the wiki.
Defeated Darius Ainsworth who was scaled to High 1-A by a competent scaler with Ben and scaled Ben 10 above DnD. My Flash scaling is also known even on Spacebattles despite never setting foot there.
Defeated a Ben 10 scaler on topics one would consider unwinnable for me (such as Malgax vs Alien X)
I have Ben put on half of all top strongest lists on CSAP

Despite all that Reiner can still give me a run for my money at times.

Muhahaha.

I defeated Reiner more times than I can count.
Held my own against DT.
Let DD put Kickin’ Hawk on the wiki.
Defeated Darius Ainsworth who was scaled to High 1-A by a competent scaler with Ben and scaled Ben 10 above DnD. My Flash scaling is also known even on Spacebattles despite never setting foot there.
Defeated a Ben 10 scaler on topics one would consider unwinnable for me (such as Malgax vs Alien X)
I have Ben put on half of all top strongest lists on CSAP

Despite all that Reiner can still give me a run for my money at times.
Lets see

Made Alien X defeat Toon Force characters
Debunked the knowledge that Toon Force is invincible
Debunked the aca 5 to Alien X, even without give one argument
Made three characters incon with Maxwell and two stomp him, this feat that even a Naked guy with three horns and the guy who put him in tier 1 can't do
I will make Assasin creed tier 8
Create two verses and resurrected one
I'm fan of the CHAD World gobbler
I was the first to agree to the tier 1 Alien X CRT
I don't know what is CSAP
Now I have 11 characters in the strongest non-smurf list

I'm thinking in put Alien X back in the first spot, because he cant kill Doom guy in speed unequal. And in the strongest list, they shared spots with characters which can blitz another one

Morphman for 9-A. This MF literally dies from everything and depending on how you interpret the gameplay, he can be a complete moron. One of the things he died to? Harmless friggin' bats!

Mr. Burns for 8-C. This guy can take a punch from Homer, yes, but at the same time he can be so frail that he can hardly handle an ant of all things.

The Authority for 10-C. This guy is literally physically capable of... nothing. I'm not talking metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way. I'm talking nothing: straight up. The kicker? This guy used to be an 8-D smurf!

Monarch of Pointland for 11-C. He's literally a point. He can't do jack.

Morphman for 9-A. This MF literally dies from everything and depending on how you interpret the gameplay, he can be a complete moron. One of the things he died to? Harmless friggin' bats!

Mr. Burns for 8-C. This guy can take a punch from Homer, yes, but at the same time he can be so frail that he can hardly handle an ant of all things.

The Authority for 10-C. This guy is literally physically capable of... nothing. I'm not talking metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way. I'm talking nothing: straight up. The kicker? This guy used to be an 8-D smurf!

Monarch of Pointland for 11-C. He's literally a point. He can't do jack.
Added.

I don't know where to put Authority, so he is share place with sunflower

I removed the Titan Souls from 8-C

My god, their intelligence section is bigger than any I've written, including Mardicus who has Genius intelligence
I'm sure that if VS Battles Wiki has Romance of the Three Kingdoms Zhuge Liang, Zhuge Liang's intelligence section will become very long. Zhuge Liang can exist as a 10-B characters in VS Battles Wiki by his intelligence section. That's how Kaizo's Trap works.

I'm thinking in put Alien X back in the first spot, because he cant kill Doom guy in speed unequal. And in the strongest list, they shared spots with characters which can blitz another one
Alien X won via EE which comes under his thought based reality wrapping abilities, he can think with infinite speed, so Doomguy physical speed doesn't really matter

Alien X won via EE which comes under his thought based reality wrapping abilities, he can think with infinite speed, so Doomguy physical speed doesn't really matter
Doom Guy has immesurable in all his speed in The last key, so Alien X Will be a statue for him

That's possibly, not solid in speed anyway for us to know for sure.
Possibly its usable in this lists.
And even without the immesurable, Doom Guy still blitz, since Alien X is MFTL, and infinite its Just for his attack speed.
Doom Guy infinite > Alien X MFTL+

Possibly its usable in this lists.
And even without the immesurable, Doom Guy still blitz, since Alien X is MFTL, and infinite its Just for his attack speed.
Doom Guy infinite > Alien X MFTL+
Possibly Fine for the ratings this List deals with, that is their Tier, what they had use in that Tier should be taken seriously to decide the win, possibly abilities, possibly speed, possibly lifting strength should be ignored or else list will end up being possibly Win for all.

His thought speed is infinite anyway for placing infinite number of galaxies at infinite locations and infinite positions at infinite distances and that's even done precisely. So no.

Possibly Fine for the ratings this List deals with, that is their Tier, what they had use in that Tier should be taken seriously to decide the win, possibly abilities, possibly speed, possibly lifting strength should be ignored or else list will end up being possibly Win for all.

His thought speed is infinite anyway for placing infinite number of galaxies at infinite locations and infinite positions at infinite distances and that's even done precisely. So no.
Nop his Thought speed its just MFTL+ , infinite its just for his attack speed.

If he have Thought speed ♾️, would It be, MFTL+, infinite reaction speed, But It isn't.

Nop his Thought speed its just MFTL+ , infinite its just for his attack speed.

If he have Thought speed ♾️, would It be, MFTL+, infinite reaction speed, But It isn't.
Nah bud, Alien X since long has infinite thought speed that doesn't mean you can react to infinite speed, no. If I see a punch coming to me and can see it clearly doesn't mean I'd be fast enough to react to it, that needs explicit proof. A simple example is kenechi the mightiest disciple, a martial art based anime, where kenechi was able to see all the punches of his friend but wasn't able to react to it.

Nah bud, Alien X since long has infinite thought speed that doesn't mean you can react to infinite speed, no. If I see a punch coming to me and can see it clearly doesn't mean I'd be fast enough to react to it, that needs explicit proof. A simple example is kenechi the mightiest disciple, a martial art based anime, where kenechi was able to see all the punches of his friend but wasn't able to react to it.
Alien X still don't have ♾️ Thought speed.
Reaction =/= fight speed. Your exemple is Just perception vs combat speed

Alien X still don't have ♾️ Thought speed.
Reaction =/= fight speed. Your exemple is Just perception vs combat speed
"We have been arguing since eternity", ben Aliens doesn't exist unless he activates them, placed infinite amount of galaxies at infinite locations where they must and infinite distances away. He does unless we be ignorant.

Reaction =/= fight speed, it's not reaction. It's forming a initial thought for the guy who has no idea of what Alien X can do but definitely want to defeat him as per SBA while Alien X in the same position would nuke him off. His EE is thought based, perception based, not combat speed based or movement based.

"We have been arguing since eternity", ben Aliens doesn't exist unless he activates them, placed infinite amount of galaxies at infinite locations where they must and infinite distances away. He does unless we be ignorant.
Nop, In The First time Ben transform they already have talking about others subject, so much so that the voice of anger says that what Ben asked for was a new subject and they needed to finish the old ones first, and he proceeds to talk about dinosaurs
Reaction =/= fight speed, it's not reaction. It's forming a initial thought for the guy who has no idea of what Alien X can do but definitely want to defeat him as per SBA while Alien X in the same position would nuke him off. His EE is thought based, perception based, not combat speed based or movement based.
Nop, here Thought speed and reaction speed is The same. I Will get a exemple.
From Rimuru page:

"FTL with Melt Slash, with Massively FTL+ perception speed (Because of Thought acceleration his thought processing capability is accelerated by a million to ten million times, which allows him to react to things he normally wouldn't be able to perceive)"

See? Perception speed = Thought speed

Go finde immesurable feats to Alien X, If you don't find them, so you are a 🍌

Okay, Agree to disagree, never said perception speed is not equal to thought speed and using possibly speed, hax, abilties ratings is onto you.

And yet they are still in top 3 of top strongest so they shouldn't be there. Smurfs or not based on stats alone they get up there. Also I don't think that is even true, as they are above people who aren't even smurfs

Back