• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading an entire chinaman novel to debunk something is probably the biggest L ive seen in a while
The novel is not even fully translated...just around 100 chapters, in rest you'll have to read mtl and raws...good luck.

Can he resist concept manip type 1?
How does it work? What concept is she able to manipulate and how quickly does she use it?

Knive's probably absorbs her before she pulls out any notable hax, plus his Infinitely faster than her so he should definitely take her spot.

How does it work? What concept is she able to manipulate and how quickly does she use it?
She can use authority which is all concepts that make up the world. She can literally stop time on a conceptual level via manipulating time's concept, guiding you to an unavoidable fate (conceptual fate), which works on type 4 acau, conceptual seal etc.

Knive's probably absorbs her before she pulls out any notable hax, plus his Infinitely faster than her so he should definitely take her spot.
There are infinite recursive clones all of which are 6D as others have pointed out, her true body resides in a separate dimension from those. These clones keep duplicating infinitely so at best he would be stuck with them

She can use authority which is all concepts that make up the world. She can literally stop time on a conceptual level via manipulating time's concept, guiding you to an unavoidable fate (conceptual fate), which works on type 4 acau, conceptual seal etc.
Scans for that? Working on type 4 Acausality is irrelevant since Knives's is also capable of of effecting Type 4's with his own Causality Manipulation.

Stopping time won't mean much against a dude with Mid-Godly, layered regeneration, etc.
There are infinite recursive clones all of which are 6D as others have pointed out, her true body resides in a separate dimension from those. These clones keep duplicating infinitely so at best he would be stuck with them
Knive's is also 6-D so that part is irrelevant, her being in a separate dimension is countered by Knives's having pin-point dimensional travel.

Also her infinite clones wouldn't do much other than provide some sort of distraction, I'd also like to see how her clones creating would work against layered Power null.

How layered? Also, isn't Knives' Power Null listed as limited on the profile? Or am I looking at something incorrectly?
No Non-Independent Plants have power nullification, there's a massive difference in Potency of the abilities even when using Base Knives's in comparison to normal Plants.

Full power Vash>>>> Arc Knives's >>>> Vash >>>fused knives >>> Base Knives's = Base Vash >>> Non-Independent Plants.

Oh I see where your getting that, he has 2 forms of power null, lol the limited one is from his Dark Voids which nulls shit they come near contact with.

I'm talking about normal Plant power null.

Oh I see where your getting that, he has 2 forms of power null, lol the limited one is from his Dark Voids which nulls shit they come near contact with.

I'm talking about normal Plant power null.
Ah alright lol. Idk I haven't read Plant Physiology thoroughly so I prolly didn't see it-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back