• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got no additional responses to this and it doesn't seem like they are smurf characters plus according to what people said about Reisen before. I still wonder where in the list they should be put at.
So, how fast is their physical regeneration?
If you just want the #4 spot, though, I guess they can have it as it's free.

So, how fast is their physical regeneration?
You mean their Mid-Godly regen? Unless the characters in 8-C can negate Mid-Godly, I don't think it really matters. And they have infinite speed so it could be instantaneous, but I'm not that knowledgeable unfortunately.

Edit: They can regenerate in a matter of seconds as stated here on their Soul Regeneration section.

You mean their Mid-Godly regen? Unless the characters in 8-C can negate Mid-Godly regen, I don't think it really matters.
It does. You can have regeneration and still lose from incap if you can't regenerate fast enough.

Given Evariste infinite-dimensional worm probably incaps anyway, but for the nuclear throne characters it might be relevant.

Edit: They can regenerate in a matter of seconds as stated here on their Soul Regeneration section.
That's regenerating their spirit. I was talking about regenerating their body.

Last edited:
That's regenerating their spirit. I asked about regenerating their body.
I think they're one in the same, their spirit and body that is.

Youkai are a different species from humans in that instead of being material and physical beings with biology and the like, Youkai are incorporeal beings whom rely on their interactions with humans—their fear of them for one—in order to exist in the world. This is similar to how the gods from Touhou Project rely on worship from humans in order to exist as they are, without such things they grow weaker. In that second scan I showed earlier, Vengeful Spirits whom are an equivalent existence to Youkai rely on fulfilling a purpose (that of revenge) in order to exist, which is why they can possess Youkai and even Divine Spirits although that's besides the point. Since the existence of Youkai are dependent on the existence of humans, if the latter disappears, the former is in trouble.

Additionally, Youkai are beings who are dependent on their desires—ruled by their emotions—in order to actually exist in the world since they are indeed made of spirit. If they attempt to rid themselves of their desires, they cease to exist.

So as far as I am concerned, Youkai are not actually physical beings, they are something else completely. Although if you want more details or even some corrections, asking FujiwaraYesMokou, Hecatia_Gaming and/or OkunoSonic can give you more concise responses than I ever can.

It does. You can have regeneration and still lose from incap if you can't regenerate fast enough.

Given Evariste infinite-dimensional worm probably incaps anyway, but for the nuclear throne characters it might be relevant.
As for this part, I guess it makes sense sort of but I wonder if even with speed unequalized would Nitori/Satori even be able to avoid this considering it interacts with higher dimensions. However, I know nothing about this verse so I could be mistaken here.

Could Makoto Muraki take a 9-A spot from Haruna (Arpeggio of Blue Steel) in speed equal? He's destined to win (although idk how extreme of an interpretation we'd take for that) and I don't see any great ways for Haruna to deal with BFR/transmutation/power null.

On a different topic, I think Fukurou Tsurubami and Kakegae Yuzuriha should be listed at the top of 8-B, alongside Iihiko, Medaka, and Kumagawa, since they can transform into Medaka and Iihiko.

As for this part, I guess it makes sense sort of but I wonder if even with speed unequalized would Nitori/Satori even be able to avoid this considering it interacts with higher dimensions. However, I know nothing about this verse so I could be mistaken here
Given this is the Non Smurf thread, i am sure infinite dimensional is nothing more than a name... And the verse seems to use "dimensions" a lot so they probably aren't accepted as Higher D.

It doesn't qualify for a higher tier. It's for disabling a barrier which, among other things, prevented access to a school through a "fourth-dimensional hall".

Last edited:
Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional abilities or stats then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is pratically useless

"Higher-D" is shorthand that we use for stuff that reaches tier 1, since we draw an equivalence to it. However, in this case, it doesn't actually qualify, so it's not a smurf.

It's not about usefulness, it's about what tier it lands in. 8-B characters don't get to use 1-A hax just because it's defined in terms of cardinals instead of dimensions.

Given this is the Non Smurf thread, i am sure infinite dimensional is nothing more than a name... And the verse seems to use "dimensions" a lot so they probably aren't accepted as Higher D.
Perhaps, but I would like some additional information about that just so we'd be a little more sure how things work.

@LIFE_OF_KING "Higher dimension" is used because that's the only short way to describe it. I'm trying to come up with the next best way, and it'd be something like "With potency of a qualitative superiority above their physical stats equivalent to a jump in R for characters with physical stats from 0 to R^omega, a jump to R^R for characters with physical stats of R^omega, an additional R added to the exponent chain for characters in Low 1-A or 1-A, but not 1-A+, or a jump to higher cardinals for characters rated 1-A+, or a jump equivalent to a new set of mathematical axioms for a character in High 1-A."

If you really want to stick to "No, it only cares about higher dimensions!" then Thamiel probably ends up at the top of 7-C due to having High 1-A immortality based off of the God in that series scaling to Absolute Infinity (nothing about higher dimensions tho!).

It doesn't qualify for a higher tier. It's for disabling a barrier which, among other things, prevented access through a "fourth-dimensional hall".
Literally ANYTHING that's smurf, aka, Above 3-D, this includes 4-D, cannot be on this list. It's why Doom of Malan'tai and Amon aren't on this list.

It's not above 3-D, it doesn't qualify for Tier 2.

It's for disabling a barrier which, among other things, prevented access to a school through a "fourth-dimensional hall".
I'm not 100% sure it'd qualify. I assumed it would, asked some people, but got no response.

It doesn't qualify for a higher tier. It's for disabling a barrier which, among other things, prevented access to a school through a "fourth-dimensional hall".
I mean considering Evariste is capable of this yet still ended up on the list anyways might imply that this is okay too?

Edit: Actually another scan from his profile flat out says that a character can regain form by projecting her information—the source of their coordinates(???)—in higher dimensions yet his ability entitled "Infinite-Dimension Prison" can still negate past that by dividing said information infinitely (likely why it is called infinite-dimension) to the point that the space-time continuum it was stored in could not process its coordinates.

Last edited:
It's not above 3-D, it doesn't qualify for Tier 2.
? It’s still gonna be smurf is she’s 3D with hax that’s necessarily 4D potency.

If I was a 4-C had soul hax that could affect 4D’s, I wouldn’t qualify in this thread, even if it didn’t grant me anything for AP (As one of my hax would be higher D).

It's not 4-D potency. Higher-dimensional stuff only has higher-D potency if it:
  1. Is large-sized and encompasses the entire dimension.
  2. Affects a temporal dimension.
  3. The dimension is stated to be qualitatively superior.
  4. There are infinitely many dimensions being affected.
None of those occur here. The feat lacks reasoning for higher-D potency, so it would be treated as having tier 10 to 3 potency.

It's not 4-D potency. Higher-dimensional stuff only has higher-D potency if it:
  1. Is large-sized and encompasses the entire dimension.
  2. Affects a temporal dimension.
  3. The dimension is stated to be qualitatively superior.
  4. There are infinitely many dimensions being affected.
None of those occur here. The feat lacks reasoning for higher-D potency, so it would be treated as having tier 10 to 3 potency.
I feel that people are going with the outdated notion that all higher-dimensional beings/powers are superior to all lower-dimensional beings/powers on the get-go, which is actually kind of wrong for reasons you have put out.

What Agnaa said, and in fact there are other examples of higher-dimensional stuff not working for higher tiers and as such not being in the form of Entities from Worm, mainly Scion as that is the one we have the profile for currently

What tier?
they're 1-C, which beg me to differ, how good is his RE regarding of trying to develop resistance? since from what I see at Dante's profile, he increases his potency of his hax not his resistance but I could be wrong

if he can develop resistance of Hax then they probably below Yang Qi since he has acausality type 5

they're 1-C, which beg me to differ, how good is his RE regarding of trying to develop resistance? since from what I see at Dante's profile, he increases his potency of his hax not his resistance but I could be wrong

if he can develop resistance of Hax then they probably below Yang Qi since he has acausality type 5
What dimension is he?

Evariste stuff is actual higher dimensions. Just not tiering applicable in range or Ap and hence not smurf.
Still plenty useful though.

I think they're one in the same, their spirit and body that is.

Youkai are a different species from humans in that instead of being material and physical beings with biology and the like, Youkai are incorporeal beings whom rely on their interactions with humans—their fear of them for one—in order to exist in the world. This is similar to how the gods from Touhou Project rely on worship from humans in order to exist as they are, without such things they grow weaker. In that second scan I showed earlier, Vengeful Spirits whom are an equivalent existence to Youkai rely on fulfilling a purpose (that of revenge) in order to exist, which is why they can possess Youkai and even Divine Spirits although that's besides the point. Since the existence of Youkai are dependent on the existence of humans, if the latter disappears, the former is in trouble.

Additionally, Youkai are beings who are dependent on their desires—ruled by their emotions—in order to actually exist in the world since they are indeed made of spirit. If they attempt to rid themselves of their desires, they cease to exist.

So as far as I am concerned, Youkai are not actually physical beings, they are something else completely. Although if you want more details or even some corrections, asking FujiwaraYesMokou, Hecatia_Gaming and/or OkunoSonic can give you more concise responses than I ever can.

As for this part, I guess it makes sense sort of but I wonder if even with speed unequalized would Nitori/Satori even be able to avoid this considering it interacts with higher dimensions. However, I know nothing about this verse so I could be mistaken here.
The profile literally links to a scan that reads "should their bodies be destroyed they will have great difficulty regenerating".
I think this would be the point where an actual showing of these characters regenerating would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back