• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you want proof of that @Deceived you can just read Standard Battle Assumptions:

Preparation time: None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start.

And it's literally the same we discussed about Cole's aura.

I take it the #1 What a Beautiful Series 10-B is mostly
?

Deceived getting packed rn 👀
Screenshot_2022-06-12_12.29.19_PM.png

2nd Matchup -

Cole MacGrath is currently winning with this thread and there hasn't been a lot of push from Smash Bros's fans, so unless they go to the thread and defend Mr. Game and Watch. Cole MacGrath should share the 1st placement with Mr. Game and Watch, with him having the equalized speed while Mr. Game and Watch has the unequalized speed.
Sounds ok for me. Game & Watch really doesn't sound that strong speed equal. How would you say Cole vs Han would go speed equal from a glance?

Sounds ok for me. How would you say Cole vs Han would go speed equal from a glance?
Honestly i have no idea tbh.

Han's Low-Godly/Type 8 is based around the Sword of Dan, and the sword has invulnerability as well, but if the sword can't resist Atomic Level deconstruction then that invulnerability would be pretty useless.

Which means unless the Sword of Dan's invulnerability can either somehow resist Atomic Level deconstruction or has some sort regeneration that'll allow it to regenerate from said deconstruction Cole would just think and reduce both Han and the Sword of Dan into atoms.

Can't find anything else that'll allow him to resist Ray Sphere Blast (which is were the atomic level deconstruction comes from, it also has a slew of other abilities as well) so i would have Cole above Han but i'm not knowledgeable on The Gamer at all so i could be wrong.

That's just my glossary looking of the profile.

IIRC Han has space manip based barriers now that could protect against that... it looks like an interesting fight. I think I will make a thread.

IIRC Han has space manip based barriers now that could protect against that... it looks like an interesting fight. I think I will make a thread.
The thing is i'm not going to be online tomorrow for like a week (going with my family to Las Vegas)

So i would hold off on that match for right now until i come back since i'm literally the only main supporter of the verse whose somewhat activate right now.

The thing is i'm not going to be online tomorrow for like a week (going with my family to Las Vegas)

So i would hold off on that match for right now until i come back since i'm literally the only main supporter of the verse whose somewhat activate right now.
Too late, already made it... but there is no hurry to finish it, I guess. Won't call in supporters for now.
Although I wanted it done before I make the strongest 3D character tourney....oh well.

Why sertrous is 1st in low 2C tier??
I believe arnos, eques, and graham will stomp he

Last edited:
I dont see even resistance to CM 1 and fate manipulation in his profile

And what he gonna do with NEP 2, acausality 5, TD 2 and negation to all of the ability???
Just so you know DND characters have resistence to basically every hax on the wiki even if it isn’t on their profiles

Yeah DnD resistances is like resisting Aethyr Manipulation, you resist practically everything under the sun to the point where you can't be haxed really

tensei slime guys for bleachs spot in High 6B and 6B. I don`t want to make a stomp match. Their souls are too abstract for soul crush and they have stuff like causality hax

Yeah DnD resistances is like resisting Aethyr Manipulation, you resist practically everything under the sun to the point where you can't be haxed really
Can it bypass Aca 5 and TD 2???

Even if they resist all of ability, can they resist the layer of ability??
Because if you resist ability you just resist 1 layer of that by default

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back