• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DontTalkDT
i don't see any large size in the profile so i'll assume he's SS in size
can he affect abstracts since the virus is abstract and spreads over the planet instantly
and it can gain resistance to hax and overcome it
anyways for the powerful beings who have the virus are zefraath and anoyatyllis
zefraath who has the divine aura sophia has which is EE + the virus passives
anoyatyllis has passive ice manip + virus stuff

How? From what i'm seeing Lavos doesn't have Omnipresence nor Large Size
He has dupes across a 2-A multiverse
Not really it depends. Having it as a power smurf won't count as smurf otherwise all of dnd non tier 2 would be discarded from the list since magic is a 2A source
He is essentially saying 2-A powernull wont work since Low 1-C source, so he argued Low 1-C resistance, therefore smurf.

Well, how does the Powernull work?
Its explained on Zargon's profile and Sertrous'

As an Elder Evil Zargon possess a special ability called Malefic properties which allows him to weaken Divine beings, effect them with his powers, and nullify their powers. The strongest people he can effect is on the 2-A scale.

Power Nullification (As an Elder Evil, he is capable of nullifying the abilities of even Greater Gods passively)

Last edited:
That's why I said it depends on the type of powernull. Does it stop them from accessing their power to does it nullify the abilities directly.
Since a character has some kind of "Resistance" of something related to Tier 1 in Non-smurf tier 2 is already a smurf.

Since a character has some kind of "Resistance" of something related to Tier 1 in Non-smurf tier 2 is already a smurf.
But the type of power nulling above would actually work since it's not affecting their source just their ability to use their power.

Though it wouldn't matter much in a battle since The Planeswalker can cast spells faster than passives.

Most powernulls almost never affect the source of the power but directly nullify the power, so I think it could work, if Planeswalker hypothetically take Sertrous place, most probably they would get stomped by the characters below them. (Destiny and MG.... Not sure about lavos btw.)

Kinda out of context scan there. What the scan is saying is that all of them have the Anathematic Secrecy, and can also have one more power (from the list that the scan omitted) should the DM choose so.

Out of context scan. What the scan is saying is that all of them have the Anathematic Secrecy, and can also have one more power (from the list that the scan omitted) should the DM choose so.
I'm not trying to take stuff out of context, I'm just confused. All Elder Evil's have Anathematic Secrecy and ONE other Malefic Property.

There are six from what I can see and the one that 'Power Nulls' stops them from being affected by divine magic. But it does not stop the person from actually using the magic itself.

I'm not trying to take stuff out of context, I'm just confused. All Elder Evil's have Anathematic Secrecy and ONE other Malefic Property.

There are six from what I can see and the one that 'Power Nulls' stops them from being affected by divine magic. But it does not stop the person from actually using the magic itself.
..........The Anathematic Secrecy is the powernull, which all of them have. Anything else is an additional malefic property. Your own scan says this.

The Anathematic Secrecy is the powernull, which all of them have. Anything else is an additional malefic property. Your own scan says this. Come on dude.
Does divination have a different meaning in D&D? Cause divination means obtaining knowledge through supernatural means. And from what I can tell that's all divination spells do in D&D as well.

Ok, I'm bout to do a CRT on D&D cause it seems Malefic Properties have been taken way out of context.

Anathematic Secrecy in and of itself is stated ONLY to stop divination spells and scrying.
Malefic properties are their safeguard against divine interference
Meaning the power null comes only from this statement.

It says in general Elder Evils are pretty much defenseless against gods.

HOWEVER, they have Malefic Properties that stop the gods from interfering with them. One is stopping anyone from finding them using divination and scrying, and the other is something linked to their PERSONAL TRAIT.

Nothing here states that they nullify a god's power, the Malefic Property just helps them avoid a god from interacting with them.

It says in general Elder Evils are pretty much defenseless against gods.
Nothing here states that they nullify a god's power
The gods themselves came to the earth to punish the kingdom and put Zargon to rest. When they appeared, the elder evil mocked them. Zargon slew some of them and drove off the rest.

Although the death of the gods did not distress Asmodeus in the least, the freedom of this elder evil did. Asmodeus stepped in to stop Zargon for the last time. Since the lord of Nessus was not a god, he was not vulnerable to the worst of Zargon’s powers. Still, he knew he could not slay the beast
This seems way more than what you are claiming

This seems way more than what you are claiming
So we have two statements. One states Zargon killed some Gods and the other hints at the fact Zargon's Powers work best against Gods. How does that lead to (He has Powernull that negates all Divine Magic including normal magic and every other ability entirely.)

I'm sorry, but you have to admit this just seems like a massive jump in logic. The profile hasn't been properly updated from what I can tell in years.

Because the powernull weakens them as well, otherwise Zargon couldn't harm them since Elder Evils are weaker than gods.
Ok, so assuming that's the case he has Statistics Reduction, not nullification. If it was nullification then they wouldn't be weakened they would be weak, incapable of fighting even a little bit.
Statistics Reduction reduces the overall parameters of one's opponent, such as physical or magical strength, defense, or speed, to hamper their fighting capabilities.
And from what I can tell said by Mr. Bambu, that Statistic Reduction only works on divine beings.
7089a39fad078516c4b15a33ddea9e7c.png

Not all types of magic like you suggested. So basically Sentrous can weaken divine beings and even then it's iffy.

Getting back on topic Planeswalkers aren't divine beings so his power null is not a factor here. And honestly, a CRT should be done to correct the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back