• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 9

It depends. Stuff like Ainz previously having a couple of weaker spells being considered for that Tier was bullshit, but more permanent nerfs or weaker avatars should be fine.

Well he isn't nerfing himself. CHIM is a state that one taps into, it's not permanent (although I would argue in C0DA Vivec was perma CHIMed) and every time you do you risk being zero-summed.

Think of it more like hax that lets you become 1-A.

hmm...well that's different from Yhwach then, as far as I know;

He doesn't need to ever turn off the almighty.

Well actually it says that he resists all of his abilities. Not sure how powerful his own mind hax is, but if it's smurfy then it's resistance to 9D mindhax.

She beat the previous one

It should just be characters from Nasuverse though since Melt isn't the strongest in her verse

I don't see how she doesn't get fingered...

But sure, in a bit...

When it's not in the middle of the night.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I don't see how she doesn't get fingered...
But sure, in a bit...

When it's not in the middle of the night.
That's the good moment for his finger snap.

Paul Frank said:
that doesn't matter if they can't touch her ovo
I'd make a joke about it being called Allheaven's finger because it makes everything in existence climax, but I'm far too tired for that right now...

Either way he still can't affect her since she has no hitbox ovo Melt isn't the strongest in her verse so her spot should be replaced with just Characters from Nasuverse

>tfw you read 89 issues of a shitty comic that forgot its own universe to make Animal Man OP but the only people Ant will actually listen to for evaluations are all on vacation

YungManzi said:
6-B is about to change quite a bit it seems. Tomoe is beating Yhwach, and now an entire spot will be ripe for the taking since it seems like DnD is now Low 6-B (6-B with prep for some).
Wow, for such a small window...Low 6-B is hella stacked now.
"At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B, High 6-B via prep" for some

Also, speaking of the verse, D&D would take a few more spots but at this point I'll let you people figure it out

If anyone disagree's with ^ come post your points in the thread but from what me and Tactical can tell she just thinks and Pucci dies.

Back